'Teen Mom 2' Star Kailyn Lowry's Angry Twitter Rant: Being A Teen Mom Isn't 'Glamorous'

Mon, March 12, 2012 5:19pm EDT by 18 Comments
Kailyn Lowry rant

Pamela

Posted at 11:09 PM on March 20, 2013

I hate what she is doing to Jo because he moved on and is happy. This chick has man after man around her child and now she is shacki g up after being so vocal about Jo not living with Vee. I also believe she started the fight with Jo. She is the poster child for women that abuse the courts when she can’t get her way. She needs to accept that there will be other women in her child’s life because she didn’t do it right. Kailyn, stop using your son to get/keep a man.

Lulu

Posted at 3:58 AM on April 21, 2012

She admits she made a mistake and she’s trying to get other teens not to make the same mistake.

Jonny

Posted at 1:36 PM on March 29, 2012

I think Kaiylin should be respected because after all she has been through a lot and having to raise a child whlith out any support is very hard.

Chey

Posted at 3:00 AM on March 22, 2012

Kailyn is so annoying and she whines too much.

AmY2284

Posted at 2:52 PM on March 18, 2012

I love the show Teen Mom have since it first began. I actually feel sorry for these girls & believe they deserve every penny! Having there every move taped. Not to mention all the hate mail that goes along with it. Its sad these girls are so young having to deal with such ignorant people. People are bored with nothing better to do then belittle other people to make themselves feel better about there crappy lives. Shame on you!!!!!

Jessica

Posted at 1:47 PM on March 16, 2012

I think that one u signed up for a show that pays u big bucks u shouldn’t be wasting away in Vegas if ur trying to get your voice out two u say u struggled how? U have cameras 24/7 around u and ur part of a show I’m pretty sure ur being paid well and taken care of three in reality being a teen mom would be harder without the financial success,you’ve had so shut up and stop ranting if u want to be a spokesperson teen mom 2 is definantly not the way to go all the show talks about Is Your personal struggles not anyone else’s. And other people can’t compare bc they aren’t making as much $$ since they aren’t on a tv show and being in Vegas c’mon how are u struggling if ur there when most teen moms can’t step foot or afford to do so.

Jazlyn

Posted at 12:45 PM on March 16, 2012

I think she is dumb it is not as hard for everyone else I had a daughter a month and a half after my 16th birthday now I’m almost 18 and just got accepted to UCLA I have the full support of my parents and my boyfriend she is just one person not the entire teen mom population

nita

Posted at 1:23 PM on March 16, 2012

What she was saying is she don’t have support and from the show she was working going to school and taking care of her son. I had my son at 16 and without support from family and your single it is hard.

Brandi

Posted at 5:06 PM on March 15, 2012

I wish everybody would stop downgrading Kailyn she is a good person,and a good mother. I was a teen mom also and i did not have any help and just like Kailyn I had to do it all by myself and I know what she is going through. It’s not easy but she is trying her best to take care of her baby boy. So until you know what it’s like ya’ll need to shut your dam mouth up. Kailyn let these people say what they want but you know in your heart what to do. You just think about taking care of Isaac and yourself.

plz

Posted at 6:05 PM on June 17, 2012

Well I don’t buy her act all thiz moms r on tv in real life nobody gives us money just like that am a teen mom n I don’t think its hard for her I work n gone to skool took care of son on my own…she gets good paid money this gurls need to stop acting up

Stacey

Posted at 2:35 AM on March 14, 2012

It doesn’t glamorize teen pregnancy, yeah it does! What young teen these days doesn’t want to be on magazines or have thousands of facebook or twitter fans. Getting lots of money to be on tv and traveling across country. Yeah everyone has issues and problems being a young teen mom but they only show the drama on tv cause it sells other than that all you hear on websites is that they travel across country doing this and that celebrity style. Give me a break if it wasn’t for tv you would be going through more than you know cause of no money and no fame, you would actually have to work your butt off and finish school and not take your sweet time cause you gotta film.

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 12:08 PM on March 13, 2012

Maybe being a teen mom isn’t glamorous, but being a WHORE and having herpes must be.

mel

Posted at 10:51 AM on March 13, 2012

Miss piggy needs to relax.

me

Posted at 10:53 PM on March 12, 2012

I do not feel sorry for her at all.

trinigirl

Posted at 8:13 AM on March 13, 2012

Neither do I feel sorry for her. Clearly they are not practicing what they ‘preach’ which is suppose to be ‘safe sex’…as reported she claimed she got a STD from Jo and Leah Messer became pregnant a second time. Why does she expect to have support from her parents?… When she was having sex did she think about the possibility of getting pregnant and if so, how would it affect her life as well as her parents relationship with her or lack of? Sweetie, you are making adult decision to have unprotected sex, deal with the consequences. She claims she has alot of stress, financially? possibly, then you see pics of her wearing ugg boots in tabloids and articles saying she needs diapers for her son, yet she is getting a new tattoo. Talk about priorities in wrong order. I think Farrah Abraham needs to send both Kailyn and Leah a message…”did you both not learn from 16 and Pregnant’?.

von

Posted at 2:31 PM on March 14, 2012

I agree! they say they have made mistakes and learned from them. yet they keep doing the same thing over again!!!! give me a break!

Alethea

Posted at 12:47 PM on March 16, 2012

Me either it’s her fault she’s never heard of a comdom

Em