Rihanna’s See-Through Top & Sexy Tweets — Luring Chris Brown From His Girlfriend?

Mon, March 12, 2012 9:26am EDT by 11 Comments
Rihanna Sexy Pics

site optimisation

Posted at 8:35 AM on July 9, 2012

Valuable information. Lucky me I discovered your web site by accident, and I am shocked why this twist of fate did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

Lolly

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 13, 2012

Ds isnt d rihanna i use 2 knw, u dnt av 2 show people ur boobs n dye ur hair be4 pipu can cal u beautiful, FYI u luk so ugly in ds pic

Lolly

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 13, 2012

Ds isnt d rihanna i use 2 knw, u dnt av 2 sho people ur boobs n dye ur hair be4 pipu can cal u beautiful, FYI u luk so ugly in ds pic

allure searles

Posted at 2:15 AM on March 13, 2012

I like the out on ri ri it is cute but she could cover up alittle also I agree @Dd I miss the old Rihanna as well she use to dress like a fashionista and dressed edgy as well plus she wore her natural hair looking beautiful I wonder what happened to her fashion and hair.

master b

Posted at 5:21 PM on March 12, 2012

Yes! I love this picture thank you rihanna for expressing yourself and doing what you feel like doing even if it means showing your beautiful boobs in public….too many sheep in todays society caring about what people think I love you rihanna now if you’ll excuse me I have to go mastubate….I will use this picture to cum all over screen yummmm

Cheese Man

Posted at 3:38 PM on March 12, 2012

LovE to eat crackers n Chedder!!! MMMMMM..

Dd

Posted at 1:22 PM on March 12, 2012

i still remember the sweet rihanna the one who sang cry, unfaithful, i remember i loved her for her simplicity and for her innocence…I have to admit i dont like anymore this new vulgar rihanna!
I just hope that one day she will realise (with all the others) tht showing your body off doesn’t mean being beautiful it just mean not having respect for it.. I want old rihanna back!!

taylor

Posted at 1:02 PM on March 12, 2012

not everything she does is geared towards chris who ever wrote this needs to take a trip to alvins furniture find a couch and have a seat!

Chris

Posted at 12:59 PM on March 12, 2012

This woman is crazy!!! If every lady start wearing this type of dress there will be more rapist in the city…….what type of lady is this! Riri wat ever happen to you this year? God!!

Farida

Posted at 10:19 AM on March 12, 2012

she just keeps getting sluttier by the day :|

Niki