'Teen Mom' Maci Bookout's First Wild Spring Break Weekend As A Single — See Pics

Mon, March 12, 2012 4:23pm EDT by 25 Comments
Maci Bookout Spring Break

Young mom

Posted at 8:41 AM on June 22, 2012

I feel that everyone should leave her alone I mean he’ll she has it together and why not her son is takin care of and for once without a bf! Seriously this is all you got really… Wow… Everyone is allowed to cut loose and be a little wild at times…what’s she gonna say to Bentley… Here I’ll tell ya… Well I was by myself for the first time in four years and mommy just needed to cut loose…as for the shirt get over it it’s just a joke… And the bikini really if that’s what you need to complain about get a life! So she has a hot body and wants to show it off… What everyone else her age is allowed to wear um cause they don’t have kids…BS people shouldn’t nit pick at suck minor things I mean come on get over it!!!

lindsey

Posted at 11:29 AM on May 4, 2012

Nah shes a great girl, and even though shes a mom shes still young and deserves to have fun! So she does a lil partying ahh who cares let loose girly and be happy she is still a good roll model and dosent get too outta hand like some others do cough cough jenelle

T.m.

Posted at 5:52 PM on April 19, 2012

I love your sons name & I might use name for future son

PATTI

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 6, 2012

Maci your a wonderful mom i myself was a teen mom Now i am a Social worker with my oldest 25 and my youngest 18 months its ok to have a good time and then you grow, Your my Favorite One of the show. and you get back in school and be a postive role model to Your son,,, Its ok to have a good time…

alisha

Posted at 11:37 PM on April 5, 2012

Maci u a wonderful mom and u have a wonderful son =)…

ke ke

Posted at 3:15 AM on April 1, 2012

Maci I just dnt feel u a good mom u need to give ryan dat baby n he should neva give it bck u a nsty azz hoe u need to no how to take responsibility hiz first yr growing up u waz doing good but u feel off sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so very much datz just my opinion………………….

Ryan

Posted at 1:26 PM on April 10, 2012

Ke ke you need to learn proper English!

Loic

Posted at 11:40 AM on April 22, 2012

Maci you are a very good mom…and you had a very very good boy.wish you a lot chance:)

Susan

Posted at 5:22 PM on March 29, 2012

Maci is a good mom, we all need time to ourselves. Good for her for having a good time. I do think she is too skinny though.

Mama drama

Posted at 12:19 AM on March 20, 2012

Maci is well worth the extra money! Janelle no so much. Favorite teen mom what a joke! 2nd most hated ( amber #1 ) most likely! I watch this show with my Granddaughters and we have a lot of conversations we never would if it were not for these girls giving up their privacy to air their lives for us! Every middle schooler and high schooler should see this show, then some states wouldn’t have to make women get probed with an ultrasound wand before their abortion because they wouldn’t get pregnant if they saw how hard it is!

Lisa

Posted at 7:34 PM on March 18, 2012

You can’t knock a person for having fun… I’m a 29 year old mother and I still enjoy myself. Just because she’s in the public eye doesn’t give people the right to judge her. From watching teen mom I believe maci does an amazing job caring for Bentley. Finally I’d like to add would anybody Ryan if he acted the same??

many

Posted at 1:53 AM on March 18, 2012

yeah, that’s why she looks like a FROG, damn Macy she keeps on ruining herself. getting uglier by the day.

TRAE

Posted at 1:35 AM on March 18, 2012

go head grl…you do need to eat …bn that thin is so not attractive…in clothes its alright but not in that bikini…just sayin…

joe

Posted at 5:07 PM on March 24, 2012

you’re crazy why does she need to eat? so she can look like a cow. you know fat girls have a looser vagina

mayra

Posted at 12:42 PM on March 16, 2012

dont hate ppls macy is amazing i love her shes a GREAT mom:)

Emma

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 13, 2012

Maci is so tiny and cute! :) Did she have a C-section with Bentley? Just curious since she has really small hips.

Delilah

Posted at 3:13 PM on March 15, 2012

No, she didn’t have a C-section. In the first episode of teen mom featuring Maci she admitted she gave birth to Bentley after almost 20 hours…

Beth

Posted at 1:23 PM on March 13, 2012

This headline is so misleading! Maci loves supercross and that is where the tour was this weekend! I left my twins and older daughter in good hands so my husband and I could enjoy the supercross finals in Vegas last year! Am I a bad parent for that? Good for you Maci, hope you enjoyed your weekend :)

natalia

Posted at 11:55 PM on March 12, 2012

actually her body is not cute she doesn’t have any hips is like a refrigerator …square body

ancientalien

Posted at 4:25 PM on March 15, 2012

she looks like a man!

Kaylee

Posted at 11:06 PM on March 12, 2012

Perfectly fine for her to enjoy her Spring Break! Too bad her face is busted.

Amanda

Posted at 9:24 PM on March 12, 2012

I dont see anything wrong by a mom just having some fun in her spare time. She spends all her time raising child, working and going to school. When its not her time to be with Bentley she deserves to let loose. Shes a great mom

jasmine

Posted at 11:20 AM on March 13, 2012

i kno dats rite

Arianna

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 12, 2012

TheShirtWasAJoke.

Tuesdaie

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 12, 2012

Maci just having fun on her day