On the March 9 stop of’The Hunger Games’ National Mall Tour, Jennifer wore a modern take on a classic hairstyle. Recreate it at home!
Jennifer Lawrence‘s hairstylist, David Babaii, created her look for each stop on the tour. In a HollywoodLife.com poll, readers voted on some of Jennifer’s other Mall Tour looks, with almost 50% of voters loving her side braid best. This adorable ‘do would definitely create some serious competition for the braid! Find out what David did to create this look and shop his product picks!
- To begin, he added IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Pure Fluid Experience for a medium soft hold.
- After drying her hair using his fingers to create defined texture, the fringe was smoothed straight with slight volume by using a large round brush.
- Next, he took the top and sides lifting them slightly before securing with pins for a slight bump.
- The bottom section was curled with a large barrel curling iron to create loose waves.
- To finish he finger combed the hair with IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Pure Definition Hairspray to loosen the waves with a medium holding spray.
Do you love this look on Jennifer?