More Evidence That Jennifer Aniston Is Pregnant? Pics

Mon, March 12, 2012 9:30am EDT by 20 Comments
Jennifer Aniston Pregnant

Jen covered up her stomach as she left her New York City hotel with boyfriend Justin Theroux — is she trying to hide a growing baby belly?

Could Jennifer Aniston really be pregnant this time? Why else would she be covering her tummy?

Jennifer and her boyfriend Justin Theroux were seen outside of their hotel in New York City. Jen had a huge bag slung over her shoulder and she clutched a bulky sweater in front of her stomach.

What are you hiding, Jen? Could it be a bump?

What do you think, HollywoodLifers?

More Jennifer Aniston News

1. Has Jennifer Aniston Dumped BFF Courteney Cox For Boyfriend Justin Theroux?
  2. Jennifer Aniston Buries Hatchet With Angelina Jolie — Congratulates Her On Film
  3. Angelina Jolie Oscar Dress V. Jennifer Aniston Golden Globes Dress — War Of The Legs

Yvonne maiseni

Posted at 7:12 AM on March 28, 2012

Yeah exactky wen is jen never preggars.the fact that the press knws the details that means its nt true besides she hasn’t confirmed anything so pliz pt yo congragulations aside for nw just a bunch of losers trying to make money on false rumours

Mara

Posted at 9:31 PM on March 22, 2012

Here’s the thing to remember. These celeb women announce their pregnancies when they are past about the 3 month stage & some (many) exaggerate the facts so that it seems they are, say, 3 months…when, in reality, they are more like 4, 4 1/2 or even 5 (if they can get away with it, lol…I sure as heck could not have, with my babies on the rather large side!) months along. The reason for this is so that is so it seems they got super in-shape, quite quickly. I am sure some do thus for professional reasons, some simply for vanity. I think she looks rather pregnant, to be honest. She looks great & has a glow. Maybe she is just happily in love tho & has let het guard down a bit.

Destiny

Posted at 7:44 PM on March 21, 2012

Omg I so hope she is pregenet that would be so cool she has always been one of my FAVS good luck I hope it is a baby girl

When is she NOT pregnant

Posted at 9:22 AM on March 18, 2012

It’s Jennifer Aniston…she’s always “pregnant”.

kop

Posted at 1:52 PM on March 14, 2012

yeah, with dark curly hair and shirt legs. Justin needs just her money.

sandi

Posted at 7:57 PM on March 13, 2012

It’s not her stomach that gives her away, it’s the fact that she is more fuller in the hips and face than she used to be. I hope that she has twins, a boy and a girl with lots of dark curly hair.

Christy

Posted at 11:49 AM on March 13, 2012

The first thing I thought when I saw the pics was she’s hiding a bump. She held the sweater like that from the hotel to the car. She’s wearing a coat why the need to hold a sweater? I thought it was obvious. I was just telling my mom about it. Jen hasn’t worn anything that would disprove a pregnancy in months. Like I’ve posted elsewhere, no proof she’s pregnant but no proof she isn’t either.

Y2K

Posted at 6:01 AM on March 13, 2012

I dont see no bump,all i see is jen carring her bag & sweater so i dont know what kind of crack hollywoodlife people are smoking.ypu just love spreading rumuors.it makes me sick.

laura

Posted at 10:59 PM on March 12, 2012

What a bad person you are,Jan is something insane of you
Is a pity
laura

amanda

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 12, 2012

Huge bag…… You mean regular sized purse?
Bulky Sweater clutched to cover something… You mean carrying her belongings, leaving a hotel?

My god, everytime I leave a hotel I’m carrying things too, you would probably get the same picture of me. I must be pregnant.. YIKES!

Jan

Posted at 6:49 PM on March 12, 2012

Who cares. Honestly she is too old to be pregnant for the first time.

No Name

Posted at 7:20 PM on March 12, 2012

why should she be too old? she’s 43 years old, my friend’s mom was 45 when she had her which by the way her first child and she had 2 more after that… I don’t think she’s too old in fact I would love to see Jennifer & Justin having a baby together, they really would make wonderful parents. and if there was chance that she couldn’t have any children, addoption is a wonderful deed.

anna

Posted at 4:42 PM on March 12, 2012

don’t make such a big deal! She’s just holding her sweater

Jess

Posted at 4:20 PM on March 12, 2012

If they would show the pictures of her and Justin getting off that plane in LA then everyone would see her coat off and her sweater no where near her belly. In fact she did not try to hide her stomach at all and you can tell she is NOT pregnant! Stop with these ridiculous rumors already! She obviously is not set on having children and that’s HER decision.

Guest

Posted at 4:48 PM on March 12, 2012

She might not be pregnant now (and I don’t think she is), but she most definitely is not “obviously not set on having children.” She just told an Australian radio station to give her a chance to get pregnant (in regards to the pregnancy rumors), and that SHE will be the one to announce it “when” it does happen.

T

Posted at 12:37 PM on March 12, 2012

I don’t think that this is a good enough evidence that she’s pregnant, and come how many times did you guys say she was pregnant allready? probably about 4 times and that is just in the year 2012! I would love to see Jen and Justin have a cute little baby, after all Brangelina allready has 6 of those “joys”!!! I really don’t find it fair that a woman who wanted to have kids all her life can’t even get one, but when a 36 year old big mouth gets one other five come along with it straight away!!! sorry Brad but you are a fool, and how dare you say that Jen deserves better than Justin??? that ship sailed long ago!!! I personally think that Justin is the best thing that could ever happen to Jen! so suck it up or just go suck on those huge lips your girlfriend has… I love Jen and Justin and I wish them all the best in their life together, also I hope she really is pregnant and that we’ll see a beautiful baby Aniston-Theroux soon! <3

Olena

Posted at 2:17 PM on March 13, 2012

T—-I’m your team. I wish them the best too

febbie

Posted at 4:30 PM on March 18, 2012

jen is a gud person,hope sh is pregnant& l wsh hr &justin the bst love u jen&w even share th same birthday 11/02

Guest

Posted at 11:02 AM on March 12, 2012

Wtf she’s carrying her sweater so that means she’s pregnant! Would you all just leave this woman alone for once. Stop knocking her up every second you get.

Guest

Posted at 10:23 AM on March 12, 2012

Hmmm…interesting placement of that sweater. And it appears that Justin is also carrying her bag for her too. I hope they are expecting (or will be soon). They are a cute couple and would have adorable babies!