'The Bachelor' Winner — Ben Flajnik Picks Courtney Robertson

Mon, March 12, 2012 10:01pm EST by 25 Comments
Courtney Robertson Bachelor

syllvia

Posted at 10:55 AM on December 9, 2012

Ben made a huge mistake by chooseing that so called women, i’m so sad

MIZA

Posted at 3:34 PM on November 2, 2012

for me Kacey was the right girl for BEN

stephen

Posted at 3:55 AM on March 13, 2012

Couldn’t ask for a more perfect ending.

Courtney was the most entertaining and cunning of all the contestants. This is a game / reality show, yes ? What did you expect ?

Sally G

Posted at 2:18 AM on March 13, 2012

Well it is over! whew! I am in no way a fan of anyone from the show, but it always struck me as odd that people on all the various sites about the Bachelor were calling Courtney and sometimes Ben these debase and horrid names, especially when part of what they were mad about was Courtney calling the other women names. It always struck me as a bit hyprocritical. I’m glad its done.I hope they will be happy and bring happiness to those around them.

Luke

Posted at 2:13 AM on March 13, 2012

asianoccasion.blogspot.com

michelle

Posted at 12:59 AM on March 13, 2012

He made a mistake again. Ive already read in magazines that they are not even together anymore, Hes already dating a different woman

steph

Posted at 12:58 AM on March 13, 2012

This show is a joke! I will never wast my time watching such a waste of my time. For someone who displayed such a ruthless piece of “non womanlike” characteristics supposedly win a sex craved boys heart….says nothing for the women like Emily that had his best interest at heart. Just for a to show that all men are out for one thing. That’s SAD! TOO BAD FOX DID THIS. A STUPID WASTE OF TIME. THANKS FOR NOTHING!

Stacey

Posted at 12:20 AM on March 13, 2012

I am glad that Ben picked the woman he fell in love with! I think that Courtney behaved strangely at times, but it must be extremely difficult to try to get to know a man who is dating so many other women. What would you do if the man you’re dating is also dating even one other woman at the same time? Would you become her friend? Let’s be real here. Everyone needs to give Courtney a break! She’s apologized for her behavior. Let the couple be happy now. I’m glad Ben chose Courtney. I wish them happiness!

Lauren Abbitt

Posted at 1:53 AM on March 13, 2012

Surely, she has seen the show and know how it works. Perhaps she can “win” someone else after Ben dumps her. Sickening. Crocodile tears.

Mardi Velez

Posted at 12:08 AM on March 13, 2012

I can’t believe he picked her…. Oh will they deserve each other:(. Women like her are just not nice Courtney is a fake and I truly hate her!

UNKOWN

Posted at 12:00 AM on March 13, 2012

if he wants to screw his life up and live in hell oh well its his life he had a chance to pick from 25 different girls and he picks her…we’ll see what happens in paradise

boffo

Posted at 11:46 PM on March 12, 2012

Let’s be real, her body is stellar and after she pranced around in the white bikini and then even showed him the goods when they went skinny dipping – he was sucked in. He’s a man – all he’s thinking is pound it, pound it, pound it – more then any other girl he met on that show. Smart play by her really, but the catty behavior she displayed was pretty annoying, brings her character into question.

zoe

Posted at 11:11 PM on March 12, 2012

courtney is rude.she doesnt deserve to have ben. he saw the way she treated the other girls. shes fake.

diane geinitz

Posted at 11:03 PM on March 12, 2012

I may be the only person on the planet that hoped Ben would choose Courtney
so I am delighted that he actually did. I’m glad they were mature enough to
trust their own hearts and intuition and realize what is right for them and not
let the infuluence of negative people sway them. Watching the After the Rose
portion was very disappointing that the anomosity of the audience was so
encouraged, all those bitter faces and even Chris’s comments were too emphasized. All in all, it was the first time I watched any show so faithfully
and I wish happiness to those two people who made the right decision.

Lauren Abbitt

Posted at 1:54 AM on March 13, 2012

Well, you are obviously a moron.

LittleMo

Posted at 8:48 AM on March 13, 2012

Your glad Ben let his “little head” make his choice? You think a woman who used her body to get her way was the best of the bunch? By the time the skinny-dipping in Puerto Rico happened Ben and Courtney had had maybe 2 days of alone time if that much. Then there was the bare boobs in the native setting. You admire a woman who does this? It may be a competition but someone who treats other people the way she did is no one to be proud of. Other seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette have been entertaining without all of this BS. Ben should have let Courtney go and stay gone. If you’re proud of any of this you’re as dumb as Ben is.

me

Posted at 10:57 PM on March 12, 2012

No one chooses the right woman on that show. Because there is no right woman. Those marriages will all fail. It’s sad that they treat the sacrament like a game.

LittleMo

Posted at 8:52 AM on March 13, 2012

The odds aren’t in favor of the show but you’re wrong, too. Ryan and Trista Sutter have been married for 8 years, have 2 children and are very happy. Jason and Molly Mesnick have been married 2 years and are still going strong.

SS

Posted at 10:54 PM on March 12, 2012

Bet Courtney has a ball and chain for Ben.
She is such a jealous person from her actions
on the show, he won’t be able to have much
breathing room. She will question his every
move while he’s away from her.
She was so arrogant against the
other women it was sickening.

marlene

Posted at 10:53 PM on March 12, 2012

Show was the worst. Him choosing her after the way she treated people then he deseverse to be hurt also. After the rose she still continues to act. You can see it. She just trying to save her career. They wont last she trys to make people feel sorry for her because her modeling..sure people are mad but with time people will forget and she become a top model but not in my book she should be kinder to people its a grown woman she knew what she was doing and still does.he was crying because he knew he made the worng choice but he knows he look like a fool to turn back now.good luck to him he be single again

Janet

Posted at 10:35 PM on March 12, 2012

I believe that Ben and Courtney truly love each other. They make a beautiful couple. I believe that Courtney is a little immature and I didn’t like some of the things she said and did on the show but I can’t imagine the stressful situation she was living in and neither can you. I just wish people would leave her alone and let them work it out. I can see how happy they are and I know they will be a success story.

marlene

Posted at 10:56 PM on March 12, 2012

Come on thats no excuse to treat people bad. She a soiled brat that needs to grow up she still trys talking like a baby

Soiled Bat

Posted at 7:29 AM on March 13, 2012

There are approximately nine errors in grammar or syntax in your remedial attempt at English. If you were on the show, Courtney would indeed ‘treat you bad’. That’s because she is the only one on the show with anything resembling wit, intelligence, natural beauty or a sense of humor.

Go Courtney.

Thuy-Thuong

Posted at 10:11 PM on March 12, 2012

I am just psyched for “After The Final Rose” that is when everything blows out.

Tegan

Posted at 10:32 AM on April 11, 2012

That is so true he did have better girls