Bachelorette Ashley Hebert And J.P. Rosenbaum Reveal Their Real Wedding Plans

Mon, March 12, 2012 11:47pm EDT by 10 Comments

After a year-long engagement, former ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum announced on the ‘After The Final Rose’ special that they’re finally ready to walk down the aisle!

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum just hit the one-year mark of their engagement, and to celebrate, they told host Chris Harrison that they’re starting the wedding-planning process! “We are … hoping to get married within a year,” Ashley gushed during the show on March 12.

When asked about their plans to have children, she admitted, “Sooner rather than later.”

J.P. added, “She already has baby names picked out!”

Sadly, Ashley wouldn’t share any of her favorites — but she did hint that “they’re very different names” because she was “scared somebody would steal them!”

HollywoodLifers, let’s help Ashley and J.P. with their wedding planning! Where do you think the happy couple should get married?

— Jennifer Kamm

Matso

Posted at 3:23 PM on September 22, 2012

I must say I have watched several seasons of bachelor and bacherlorette, but since Ashley and JP’s one I am hooked to visit website to read about their journey and updates. I sometimes check other cast, but Ashley and JP’s are most frequented. I really adore you and wish you all the best.

I must say that I also hope to see a documentary of your love story, because I think it can be a rich one and marvel to watch. I will keep in touch as you proceed with next chapters of your love life since the magic Fiji day. Keep us posted, until then I am Tshidax from South Africa!

Esther malindi

Posted at 1:03 PM on September 11, 2012

New york city

Gail

Posted at 1:52 AM on July 31, 2012

JP & Ashley dont let the critics spoil your relationship by listening to their comments as you guys are really good together. The best of everything to you both.

gigi

Posted at 10:52 AM on June 27, 2012

I can’t wait to see Ashley walking down the aisle with Jp..They are both amazing!!! I was a fan to both of them since bachelorette<3

unyime

Posted at 2:02 PM on April 7, 2012

She made the right choice and feels the right way. How else will u describe the love? The other person completes you! Bravo! You guys will make it!

Jaye Emerson

Posted at 2:53 AM on March 13, 2012

She’s so stupid. First thing she says…”Without JP, I would just be walking the streets feeling stupid.” What a stupid thing to say. She’s queen of “inappropriate.” What does he see in her – just such a ditz all the time.

sara koenig

Posted at 3:49 AM on March 13, 2012

She meant that without the support of her fiance that she would have felt dumb. How do u not understand that? U are the ditz! I know millions of ppl along with me understood her. How can u be so judgemental of a stranger? U must be an insecure loser jaye!!!

Ines

Posted at 4:40 AM on March 13, 2012

JP thinks differently and doesn’t see Ashley as a “ditz,” as you cruelly put it. Being in a relationship means accepting each other flaws and all and if JP thinks her saw called ditziness is cute then he obviously loves het. Ashley’s comment is more of the fact that she doesn’t feel whole without JP. Any couple in love and in a loving relationship will feel and say the same thing. I wish this couple all the best.

cindy koerner

Posted at 10:51 AM on March 13, 2012

Amen! I love these two together.

Nicole

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 13, 2012

Yeah, a ditz with a 3.96 GPA at UPenn. Not too bad in my opinion.