Justin Bieber Flew To Florida To Take Selena Gomez On A Romantic Date

Sun, March 11, 2012 10:03am EDT by 28 Comments
Justin Selena Florida

Rudy

Posted at 9:57 PM on June 10, 2012

All of you people think… Oh how sweet is it that Justin flies all the way to florida JUST to see selena!? Well re think everything Justin doesnt have to pay money to go on a plane. Justin has a PRIVATE JET that is the least he can do peeps. Selena just wants true love while justin wants more fortune and fame than he already has! Plus while they were tg at the beach one time he had his hand on her front and back private how innapropriate is that to do in front of poparatzzi? Justin, you suck we all know your lies and your evil plan for Selana just spill the beans and tel us the TRUTH

justin biever

Posted at 2:56 PM on May 28, 2012

sorry i meant 2 backspace hope u

justin biever

Posted at 2:55 PM on May 28, 2012

i love u fans hope you u 2 selena

ilovejb

Posted at 6:21 PM on May 27, 2012

Justin i dear u to go waking in Florida east ave Voorhis

Selena Gomez

Posted at 1:02 AM on April 14, 2012

Hey Guys this is Selena Gomez! Michael Jo and I are going to get married! Justin and I are great friends!In fact we all are! Michael Jo and I will be together publicly!
Selena Gomez~

Selena Gomez

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 5, 2012

I miss you Michael Jo(:I Love You to~ April 2012!
Selena Jo + Michael Jo = Forever

hunter (girl)

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 4, 2012

PLEASE… STAY TOGETHER FOR EVER JELENA!!!! :)

hunter (girl)

Posted at 4:40 PM on April 4, 2012

I think its soooooooooo sweet that he flew to see her..i love them !!!!!!!!! GO JELENA!!!!!btw i hate it cause i want to go to a concert and i cant :( i love him so much i want to meet him and get a pic but i cant :,( im so sad … I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JUSTIN AND SELENA!!!!! :)

BieberFan

Posted at 3:48 PM on March 13, 2012

I swear People are so0000 dumb for hatinq on jelena if yuu dnt like them that makes yuu a hater so0 get off this page cuz this is for jelena fans.. iLovee selena and justin there amazinqq togther, there will be togther forever yes hes a amazinqq to selena betta then any other boyfriends she had before hes sweet to her everly step of the way hes a very smart by goinq tho with her to tell the world, at the one party there so0 sweet togther, iNever seen her this happy for a long time,Gurls just leave selena gomez alone shes so0 pretty you are just jealous because shes with justin will Never be urs so0 keep dreaminqq, she dresses pretty no matter wat, so0 if ur hatinq your just a Loser…!!! there just normal People just like us there actully have feelinqss so0 if i was yuu i would quit talkinq crap bout them they didnt do crap to any of yuu…. iLovee yuu justin&&selena<3

A

Posted at 3:11 AM on March 13, 2012

I don’t think he’s the best boyfriend for this. I know a few people (not famous) that are in long-distance relationships and do this very often. They don’t have as much money as Justin or Selana Gomez, therefore doesn’t that make them a better boyfriend/girlfriend seen as they are spending the average amount of money they earn?
What I’m saying is, the two of them (mostly Justin) both have millions of dollars, they could be flying to see each other daily

tin2x

Posted at 6:35 AM on March 12, 2012

noooo

XX

Posted at 2:10 AM on March 12, 2012

Ok, this is overload. There aren’t even any pictures its just a bunch of tweets from fans.

jill smith

Posted at 10:43 PM on March 11, 2012

They went to eat at the Cracker Barrel in St Petersburg not Tampa Florida. Fact check….

Drainah Mason

Posted at 9:32 PM on March 11, 2012

Justin is so sweet, they definitely last 4 ever!

A fun girl named Brenda

Posted at 3:38 PM on March 11, 2012

I am seriously annoyed by this slút!! This careless umgrateful hœ should do something nice for her family for once! She never does anything for them or even visits them! She doesnt buy jack for her family! She wastes over $200 on stupid and ugly clothes and pathetic things for herself! It proves shes selfcentered and careless!! She doesnt deserve annoying áss fans! She deserves to have zero fans and zero awards (its not like she won anything good)! Shes a horrible singer that even rebecca black made it to the grammys!!

Stop saying crap

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 11, 2012

I can tell you that she does a lot for her family! 200 is mediocre compared to thousands that others spend. She spends like a regular teen with an after school job, dummy!

A fun girl named Brenda

Posted at 4:29 PM on March 11, 2012

Oh yea then name 15 exact things selena did for her family! I mean that she wastes her money on ugly clothes that cost 200 bucks. I have an opinion and you have yours! Reapect my opinion and ill respect yours!

Smh

Posted at 8:32 PM on March 12, 2012

That’s not an opinion, that’s just being disrespectful. And Selena deserves everything she gets. On top of that Selena does stuff for her family on the time such as taking her mother with her to the Grammys and being there’s for her mother when she had a miscarriage which included canceling concerts. Selena also does much for her fans including walking out of a studio while recording a song to visit a terminally I’ll fan (something that the rest of the world didn’t find out about until the girl Hana hwang posted a thank you video.) unlike you Selena actually has a heart and a good head on her shoulders.

shakyi

Posted at 3:29 PM on March 11, 2012

@ Selena jo Gomez your not the real selena Gomez so stop faking it you just a fan of her and they seem like a nice couple

Selena Jo Gomez

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 11, 2012

Have a good day Michael Jo.I Love you~ Hey guys this is Selena Gomez.Look forward to seeing this amazing movie ‘spring breakers’! This movie is ‘WOW’!Michael Jo & I are still together and going strong.Justin and I are BFF!~
Selena Jo Gomez~ I Miss you Michael.

Nimra

Posted at 1:13 PM on March 11, 2012

I luv both Selena and Justin …, there both my favorite singers and I am a true belieber <3 4 Julena

laura

Posted at 1:12 PM on March 11, 2012

I agree. Hire someone to take pictures, otherwise, this is a lame story. I don’t think he is the best bf ever for that. She does it all the time too. I think both are doing everything to keep their relationship and that is something to admire.

joanna

Posted at 11:51 AM on March 11, 2012

there are perfect 4 eachbother and i thin if u are a real fan u should be happy 4 them

javi g

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 11, 2012

ok hl the story is cute and all but if theres no picture i won’t believe it. hire paparazzi’s you morons.

Angel

Posted at 10:32 AM on March 11, 2012

<3 it so love it!!!!!!!!

anonymous

Posted at 10:30 AM on March 11, 2012

I wish there was pictures of Justin with Selena in Florida! Cause i tend not to believe he was there without actual proof!! I seem to have trust issues, i guess.. lol

Angel

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 11, 2012

I know that shut the f*ck up!!!

ava

Posted at 10:29 AM on March 11, 2012

Selena bieber best name ever so lucky