Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping Without A Bra — New Video

Fri, March 9, 2012 1:35pm EDT by 13 Comments
Miley Cyrus bra

Miley went car shopping in LA and she opted to wear a tight t-shirt and no bra — do you like Miley’s carefree spirit?

If you’ve got it, flaunt it! Miley Cyrus went to check out a ’69 Mustang Fastback and TMZ obtained video of Miley in all her glory. The 19-year-old wore itty-bitty shorts, a Beatles t-shirt and no bra! Do you think this is an appropriate daytime look?

Miley is known for wearing low-cut tops and exposing side boob all the time. The teen has also admitted that she loves going without a bra: I am who I am! #braless” she posted on Twitter last April.

Do you like this look?

— Chloe Melas

Why Miley Cyrus Is Brave To Say Religion & Science Can Co-Exist!

More Miley:

1. Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Are Inseparable — So Cute
  2. Miley Cyrus VS. Eva Longoria: Whose Thick Side Braid Do You Like Better?
  3. Miley Cyrus’ Sexy New Tattoo For Liam Hemsworth — PIC

Whoaaa

Posted at 7:34 PM on October 29, 2012

if she want to be braless let her its her busniesss. its more comfortable thats way. if yu dont like it stop following her with cameras DAMN

Iria

Posted at 4:27 PM on May 15, 2012

Why are you annoyed that Miley Cyrus go braless?
Has normal breasts. Neither biggest nor small. If I had the same, also I would go without a bra.
Let her dress as she wants.

mileylover

Posted at 10:48 PM on May 7, 2012

i love the new miley horny sexy and sluty i say miley get a very low cut top and no bra and let your baby girls hangout for all your fans 2 see

mileylover

Posted at 10:48 PM on May 7, 2012

Fawn

Posted at 11:58 AM on March 13, 2012

The quality of the video was terrible, and who cares that she didn’t wear a bra??

Arcachnar

Posted at 7:00 AM on March 10, 2012

Wow. Big deal.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 7:24 PM on March 9, 2012

i think she should wear the bras that have no wires. i hate the bras with the wires, that’s why I didn’t really wear a bra a lot till I got the bras that don’t have wires. :)

FK

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 9, 2012

wooow her stature is getting better and better
She wore a T-shirt and pants .this is definitely an appropriate daytime look

Jenna

Posted at 4:07 PM on March 9, 2012

Um here’s an idea go look at the last 10 Kirsten stewert articles and look at the pictures cuz I’m going to say 9 out of 10 if not in all of them Kristen is NOT wearing a bra

Guess what?

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 9, 2012

I hate her she is always without bra she thoughts she is so sexy

c

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 9, 2012

anyone who questions her going without a bra has obviously never had to wear one of those torture devices.. she’s got nice tatas why not go without

Mary

Posted at 2:49 PM on March 9, 2012

This vid was shot by the sellers of the mustang in her own driveway… I doubt she had planned on it but she was at her home so why should she wear a bra.

Amber

Posted at 7:33 PM on January 1, 2013

I hate wearing BRAS it itches I hate wearing one’s with wires so yay me too I go bra less boys look at me and stair I love I they say look at her BOOBS and also say I like those boobs they say it must feel warm and squishy hehehe that’s what they say I mean whisper to each other : ) ;)