Khloe Kardashian: Stop Using Gay Slurs — It's Not Funny

Fri, March 9, 2012 3:50pm EDT by 23 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Gay Slur

Roberto

Posted at 1:58 PM on May 1, 2013

let me preface this by first saying no violence against gays.secondly, I understand that being gay feels natural homo sexual. But I am NOT going to lie about it making me sick to my stomach. If some guy wants to pack fudge on another guys hairy behind, then he has the right to do that. But I also have the right to be sickened by it. Like I said I know it feels natural to them, but it is not natural. If it was natural I would be able to drop two guys off on an island and they would be able to make a baby. Likewise with two lesbians.

John

Posted at 9:24 AM on June 25, 2012

C’mon people !
It seems everyone is so afraid to speak their minds these days because of political correctness.
I say lighten up !

Yvonne71

Posted at 8:49 AM on March 20, 2012

Khloe should think before opening her mouth! She should be trying to find out if OJ simpson is really her dad!!? Because it don’t add up, why do kim, kourt, and rob look alike but she doesn’t? She’s tall like OJ and she resembles him! She definately got his forehead!

lauren

Posted at 3:51 AM on March 14, 2012

It seems like all these people MISSED the point!! That’s the only thing I don’t like about the internet..faceless cowards. If they were to ask themselves SERIOUSLY why they call you names, the answer would be…”because that makes them feel Superior and Better than you.” Inside they are Not Happy, and are Spewing the UGLY out–like Venom! It’s Gross, unappetizing and unappealing! I figured this out when I was 14 or 15. It also has to do with jealousy. That being said..I was skeptical of you marrying after one month. But after you brought Lamar home to dinner, and he and Bruce were talking…I totally was all for it. What a nice, real guy you’ve got there. I hope you guys stay all good! I’ve noticed other people seeing your marriage as a good fit now, too. Probably because they’ve now moved on to Courtney and Ben. After awhile they will accept them, too. Possibly they are trying to protect one or the other. Thinking, Oh, this can’t be for real. If possible, the best thing to do about “Bullying” is to ignore it. Good public service announcement. Hang in there, girl. You are a good role model. I’m trying to be a good role model in correct grammar, and spelling. And saying nice things about people, when there are nice things to be said. If you want to disagree with someone, do it constructively, and maybe a reason why. Public figures can’t defend themselves. I know you’re going through a lot right now. Everything works out for the best. (No matter what.) P.S. Tall is good. Especially in the clothes business. You look Great! They want you to think that there’s something wrong. Sometimes I feel like the people who come to the USA, are from those countries where they stay tiny. Then, they average it all in, and unless you are a size 6 or under-too bad. I’m tired of competing with all these people who’ve had cosmetic surgery and lipo, etc. But I DO LOVE the Internet for being able to voice my opinion–And not to cause harm to anyone!! Love, Lauren

Mel

Posted at 12:30 AM on March 17, 2012

Wow…you really are a true moron…

andy

Posted at 2:44 AM on March 13, 2012

people need to stop judging her its funny how people are easily to judge on something they probably play around with too but don’t say it because they don’t want to look bad, so everyone that is writing negative things about her saying homo have never said homo, fag, that’s so gay,made fun of gay people? please that is very unlikely, so she goofs off and says homo whats the big deal? no one is perfect im sure everyone who wrote a comment has said something negative about whites, blacks, Mexicans and other people, you probably made jokes about a certain group.

american

Posted at 12:20 AM on March 13, 2012

Kloe has a right to call a individual a homo if she likes…. it not like they’re natural or need to be care about… thank goodness the can’t reproduce!!!

Dallas

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 12, 2012

I live in Dallas and have plenty of gay friends… none of which would ever put Khloe on a pedestal for the gay community. The only people who love her being here are underage girls that watch her show and girls that look up to Kim and think Khloe is the closest thing they can get to her. *barf* She is the reason that many businesses do not leave the radio stations on 102.1 and have switched to a different station for lunch hour. California can have her back!

Kelsi

Posted at 3:33 PM on March 11, 2012

This chick just can not keep her big mouth shut… One of these days she’s going to say something that is really going to come back to bite her in the a$$…

TRUTH

Posted at 8:26 PM on March 10, 2012

When did kloe become the Queen Bee in the gay community?

Lamar Odom

Posted at 10:25 AM on March 10, 2012

Khloe can use the word “Homo” since she is one…Khloe
is a preoperative travsvestite with a 15″ salami…whick I like.

mel

Posted at 6:44 AM on March 10, 2012

You do realize tranny is also a derogatory word u idiot.

Lily

Posted at 11:35 PM on March 9, 2012

Stop being so damn sensitive. Who cares. Get over it.

stella

Posted at 11:29 PM on March 9, 2012

she is such a GINORMOUS fugly whale and is just mad at the world that LITERALLY everyone on earth refers to her as either “the fat one” or “the ugly one.” So many people only know her as that and can’t even remember her actual name. She probably is adopted, either that or mama kris did some HEAVY drinking during that pregnancy. YEESH. what an ignorant fat mess. BAD TRANNY!

Norman

Posted at 11:03 PM on March 9, 2012

shes a fat wookie-who cares what she thinks? Rooooaaarrrr!!!

lime

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 9, 2012

man gay ppl love to complain about everything !

Shelly

Posted at 7:53 PM on March 9, 2012

I don’t listen to her radio show but Khloe should be the last one calling Scott or anyone else a homo. Where is GLAD now? If she is so highly thought of in the gay community(she did say she was the queen) then she needs to learn to respect the people in her community. See, all the Kardashians think they are better than anyone else. They all need to go.

megs

Posted at 5:25 PM on March 9, 2012

there are certain times and places you say gay slurs. scott may have known that but the listeners probably didnt. I know multiple stores that will throw you out of the store if you say.. “o thats so gay” or “youre a homo.”

HammondTabitha

Posted at 4:56 PM on March 9, 2012

my best friend’s mother makes $62 every hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her check was $16682 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more CashLazy.com

Neoo

Posted at 10:38 PM on March 23, 2012

Are you serious this isn’t a scam? Have you tried this yet? If not, why not?

Becky

Posted at 3:59 PM on March 9, 2012

I DON’T think what Khloe said today was out of line I think Scott knew what she meant & I don’t think he was offended. They both know how to take what they are saying to each other. SO DON’T take it out of context SHE DIDN’T mean it.

Julie

Posted at 7:07 PM on March 9, 2012

So you are a mind reader? You know what she means when she says inappropriate slurs?

Kelsi

Posted at 1:26 PM on March 12, 2012

Whether she meant it or not, and whether he took it seriously, she shouldn’t have said it. She is on the radio where millions of people can hear her. She NEEDS to learn when to keep her mouth shut!!