Demi Lovato Admits: 'I've Trashed Dressing Rooms For The Hell Of It'

Fri, March 9, 2012 3:12pm EDT by 21 Comments
Demi Lovato Trashes Dressing Rooms Interview

What does the 19-year-old singer do when she’s bored? She trashes dressing rooms and throws lunch meat, of course!

Demi Lovato isn’t afraid to explore her inner rock star! When the singer was interviewed on NYC radio station Z100, Demi confessed her love for throwing things when she’s bored — and her experience with trashing dressing rooms!

“I break things,” Demi said. I’ve trashed dressing rooms just for the hell of it.”

Besides her hobby of breaking things for no reason, Demi also admits that she once threw lunch meat on the ceiling just “for fun.”

“I like to throw things when I’m bored,” the 19-year-old shared. “I was trying to catch the deli meat on the ceiling. . . it ended up turning into kind of a food fight!”

Unlucky for us, Demi wasn’t willing to open up about everything.

“I’ve done some pretty rock and roll things that I probably shouldn’t talk about,” she said, laughing.

Though she didn’t spill on all the details, we love how honest she is!

What do YOU think of Demi’s rock star ways?

– Jennifer Velez

demistoogood4u

Posted at 8:52 PM on May 20, 2012

SHE CLEANS IT HERSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demistoogood4u

Posted at 8:50 PM on May 20, 2012

chill she cleans it up herself

Falalakawater

Posted at 5:22 PM on April 3, 2012

Oh well if it’s so dumb to u and learning mistakes you must be older than Demi or even me so I guess or wonder why u give a give your heart a break about what she does. But hey

Rock n’ roll Demi

hmmm...again

Posted at 2:43 AM on April 4, 2012

Ha! Suggesting a dart board is hardly the evidence of a “heart break.” Or maybe you meant I wote a lot. Eh, Im a writer XD And no, actually Demi is a year older than me ;) (18 vs. 19) Trashing rooms is not rock and roll, it’s childish. I get bored ALL THE TIME, but i dont go causing problems for others when I do. I cant say I love Demi becuz I dont know her, but her music is AMAZING and i love that. I understand if something bad happened to you and you threw things, heck who hasn’t?! But the only room you should be trashing, is your own. Period. Otherwise, thats just plain inconsiderate and rude. Anyway, she’s an awesome artist and though I have a strong opinion about this, I still support her music 100% :)

hmm...

Posted at 10:29 AM on April 3, 2012

As far as trashing rooms, yeah that’s a dumb thing to do. People have to clean that mess up and you shouldn’t go around the world going bananas because you’re bored. But part of being human is doing dumb stuff and then learning from it. I’m glad she has the guts to be honest, but next time, perhaps Demi should invest in a dart board :)

LovaticLK

Posted at 3:12 PM on April 2, 2012

Demi Lovato is amazing. NO ONE IS IN ANY POSITION TO JUDGE HER!!!!!!! Everyone has their rights to do whatever they want. And not all of her fans are pyscho or messed up. Her seeking help is something to look up to. Anything else is just Demi being herself. She should be able to live happily without people judging her for every little thing she does.

LovenotHate

Posted at 3:20 PM on March 16, 2012

Demi lovatos fans are psychos. I said in one post how I wouldn’t take any advice from Demi Lovato. Those were my words exactly. I didn’t say anything else and her fans came running back with replies telling me to “kill myself” and just really nasty comments like that. Thankfully I am an adult with too much confidence to care. However I hope they watch who they say those things to because you never know who is behind the computer.

byebye

Rin

Posted at 12:40 PM on April 6, 2012

Well why would you say that, that’s just rude Demi Lovato is a Talented Actor, Singer, A GREAT ROLE MODEL and a Beauty. She’s been throuh many troubles but she’s managed to Stay Stay Strong and require the help needed. People should respect that not say “oh I wouldn’t take advice from her” just because she’s been to rehab or ACTUALLY admitted all her mistakes instead of trying to hide them. Demi Lovato fans are not pyscho only you! WE LOVE YOU DEMI!!! <3

sirena

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 15, 2012

I am a big fan of demi’s always will be and I am proud of her for getting the help.she needed she even encouraged me to take my problems head on like she did. But this is way uncalled for and I am very disappointed in here. I lout need to re think thous whole role model thing

Me

Posted at 8:14 PM on March 9, 2012

That’s stupid and rude if her.

Arcachnar

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 9, 2012

I really do not think that everyone knows or understand the fact that how much troubled Demi was at that time. This was not because she loved the rock and roll thing, but it was because of her frustration that she had with her issues that she had at the time.

Some people (like some pathetic haters here) are just judging her for what she has done, while she could not help it. Get over it. She already felt sorry for it that she had done this in those days.

Atleast she is very open about her issues and the consquences that came with it. She also is helping people to get help for the same issues that she had in the past. It takes really a lot of courage to open up.

Why do not people go look at yourself? Because it sounds that all of you are kind of holier-than-you sort of idiots.

c

Posted at 9:33 AM on March 12, 2012

you’re just making excuses for her childish behavior.. if she can’t control herself to the point where she is destroying other people’s property she should be a role model to no one!

GoingGoing

Posted at 3:22 PM on March 16, 2012

Next time Demi goes to rehab she needs to take her fans with her because it seems they need as much help as her.

Juliana Britto

Posted at 4:32 PM on March 9, 2012

YEH!!! Demi is amazing! likes to do things out of the ordinary type things that not everyone does it is great fun, sometimes when I’m bored I do things like yelling, hitting his hand on the walls as if One must set me free. hahaha I really enjoy knowing that my idol like the same things as me! this is amazing, no wonder I indentifico much with it, for a lot! Geito I love Demi, and already accepted her as she is a long time! Demi LOVE YOU

YOusuck

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 16, 2012

you’re an idiot and shes a poser. She can’t even handle drugs like a champ

tammy

Posted at 3:59 PM on March 9, 2012

So stupid, this girl is…

Juliana Britto

Posted at 4:33 PM on March 9, 2012

are you stupid! I see no problem with Demi fun that way, are things we need to do on a day-to-day. sometimes you have to do things like that. instead of criticizing it looking for something better to do!

OkieDOkie

Posted at 10:45 PM on March 16, 2012

oh shuddup you psycho fan. you’re delusional

mel

Posted at 3:45 PM on March 9, 2012

She sounds stupid. Does she think that it makes her cool?

c

Posted at 3:29 PM on March 9, 2012

so you make messes and leave them for others to clean up because you’re bored – real nice

Kati284

Posted at 3:22 PM on March 9, 2012

I think anyone who acts like a child or ‘rock n roll’ is so rude and selfish. if it was her that had to clean it up she wouldn’t do it but she doesn’t care- the things shes breaking aren’t hers and she doesn’t have to clean up the mess. irresponsible and immature