Demi Lovato & Logan Henderson Spotted Making Out In Hotel — Are They Dating?

Fri, March 9, 2012 2:46pm EDT by 150 Comments
Demi Lovato Logan Henderson

An eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com about witnessing Demi Lovato and Big Time Rush’s Logan Henderson locking lips at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in New York City March 8! Do YOU think they make a cute couple?

Wilmer Valderrama is SO last month. It looks like Demi Lovato has moved on with another, more age appropriate, man and we totally approve. HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively the 19-year-old former Disney darling was engaging in some major PDA with 22-year-old Big Time Rush star Logan Henderson in New York City yesterday…

“I saw Demi and Logan kissing at the Ritz Carlton Hotel,” our source dishes exclusively.

This doesn’t come as too big of surprise to us, since the adorable couple seemed pretty darn cozy earlier in the night at the premiere for the Nickelodeon original TV movie, Big Time Movie (starring Big Time Rush).

Wearing a leather jacket and blouse, with her long locks flowing, Demi looked casual and happy to be Logan’s date for the evening, posing for pics and even sitting with him inside the theater. Following the film, Demi and Logan left together and if you watch the video below closely, you see them holding hands as they walk down the street. Too cute!

Logan and Demi have been friends for some time now and their fans have even speculated in the past there’s more between them than just friendship. It looks like the sparks are finally flying!

Loading video...

Reporting by Sandra Clark

More Demi Lovato News:

1. Demi Lovato Reveals Emotional Journey To Recovery In New MTV Special
  2. Demi Lovato, Kendall Jenner & More: See Brunettes That Are Trying Out Blonde This Week
  3. Demi Lovato Wants A Man At Her Beck And Call

selena&taylor

Posted at 10:17 AM on July 11, 2012

Well I didn’t c a kiss but if the two of them r dating ( which I doubt) I would be okay because I will support their choice because the thing u heaters of semi and Logan and selena and Justin need to understand is u can NOT chose who u fall in love with

Cammie

Posted at 3:29 AM on July 6, 2012

To brianne: Umm, 95% of what you said is not true and did you go to school? Check your spelling and grammar, girl. I see that the people dissing on Demi are the obsessed fan girls… I don’t know if they’re dating or not, but if they are, they aren’t going to break up over some fan girls’ hate. If you are truly a fan, you would support them because they’re being happy next to the one they love.

briannie

Posted at 11:55 AM on July 1, 2012

well i think they aint a good couple cuz for 1 i didnt c them kiss nd demi is a bad influence to her fans cuz she had to go to rehab cuz she was smokein crack nd she hit he boss but logan he can find better person nd demi u trippinu have some nerv to be a disney star all ur songs r depressing nd about heart breaks but selena gomez ur friend have fun some and they r awsome nd atleast she wears a bra every once nd a while so u better go some were demi

_#B_PLATINUM_OUTTY#_

andrea

Posted at 7:26 PM on June 14, 2012

I creeo not grab a nice couple and not because I love to be why henderson logan but grab a nice couple grab a couple so ugly that I would travel with demi lovato if henderson logan

shmidtester4ever

Posted at 9:07 PM on June 13, 2012

i do not like demi at all i am a huge btr fan and all but i personaly,but i guess its not so personal any more think that logan deserves way better than her he is such a cute guy, so… he should get a cute girl, i may sound like a jerk, but im aloud to have an opinion and that is it… BIG TIME RUSH “RULES THE WORLD” AND THEY ALWAYS WILL!!!!! KENDALL IS HOTT. thank you so much for letting me state my opinion. i love logan!!!

DavdThang

Posted at 1:40 PM on June 12, 2012

Logan and Demi are soo CUTE TOGETHER!!!!
Absolutely AGREE!!

Fateema

Posted at 7:39 PM on June 8, 2012

I luv Logan and i don’t lyk demi so they r nt perfect 2gether

alejandra

Posted at 10:35 PM on June 3, 2012

logan you better breakup with dumb demi.

sadie diaz

Posted at 6:44 PM on June 6, 2012

hey i ke logan but i LOOOVVEEE!!!! DEMIII!!!! but logan is the dumb one here demi’s way smarter than him

victoria

Posted at 10:30 PM on June 3, 2012

BTR i wish you could be my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nifemi rufai

Posted at 12:11 PM on May 27, 2012

I luv logan nd demi is super coooool 2 I think logan nd demi shud go4 it since I like dem both I hope dis works out cuz I wud luv 2 see dier kids supercoool nd pretty cute luv u logan and demi wish you guys all dbest

Allegra

Posted at 3:45 PM on May 21, 2012

I think Demi and Logan or a very good couple!! Im so happy she s finally Happy Demi ilu and wish you the luck with Logan! XD

Rose whipple

Posted at 9:01 PM on May 19, 2012

I love demi and logan and I think they are cute together!! But ummm…..why does logan have that crazy hair-do?????

Liz sandra castro vazquez

Posted at 7:50 PM on May 17, 2012

Ammmmmm for being honest i think that logan and demi are not cute together.i mean okay i know that joe break the heart of demi but seriously people the love of demi and logan its never gonna look like joe and demis love because……..oh forget that jemi its never gonna get back but if demi its happy with logan then i am gonna be happy and i think that the lovatics to are going to be happy for her.

NYAJUAINI SUZAN

Posted at 4:31 AM on May 12, 2012

Demi and Loghan..? they luk cool

NYAJUAINI SUZAN

Posted at 4:28 AM on May 12, 2012

i like Demi’s coz she alwayz makes it perfect and i’m a bigger fun of her, rock it Demi……luv ya

mary

Posted at 4:06 PM on May 8, 2012

i love logan but he is not making the right choice he is a crazy.

Eilysha

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 29, 2012

I like both of them but my opinion is THAT THEY DON’T LOOK CUTE TOGETHER ! I LOVE YOU LOGAN

stephanie

Posted at 10:05 PM on May 6, 2012

WHERE IN THIS VIDEO SHOWS LOGAN AND DEMI MAKING OUT ITS LIKE YOU NEVER SEEN TWO FAMOUS PEOPLE MAKING OUT AND ALSO THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SINCE THEY WERE KIDS SO STOP MAKING FAKE STORIES ABOUT THEM ITS ANNOYING HOPE THAT PUTS YOU STRAIGHT

IM A RUSHER AND I DEFEND MY LOGIE BEAR

ASHLEY CENA

Posted at 10:35 AM on May 2, 2012

THEY LOOK CUTE 2GETHER

nancy

Posted at 12:36 PM on April 27, 2012

they’re cute tho

Isabella

Posted at 11:02 AM on April 22, 2012

Logan is soooooooooo cute Demi is awesome perfect other wise but not as a couple from my opinion

mary

Posted at 4:07 PM on May 8, 2012

i agree

liz sandra castro vazquez

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 18, 2012

Demi is awesome how could u say that u dont like demi. Demi and logan Arce cute together .so dont say that okay.

KLARA wHEY :* pEY

Posted at 2:06 PM on April 16, 2012

I love Logan!!<3 Demi and Logan NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i dont like demi

ASHLEY CENA

Posted at 10:40 AM on May 2, 2012

U SHOULD LIKE DEMI CUZ SHE IS A HEAVEN SENT SHE IS AWESOME

Ashley gomez

Posted at 6:45 PM on April 15, 2012

Demi ur the best n u deserve a awesome guy like logan … And logan u deserve demi … Love both of u guys

alifia nazla fauziah

Posted at 10:43 AM on April 15, 2012

hi demi lovato?
My name, alifia in indonesia
My hobby, shooping! Like you
My dreams is designer or aktres in indonesia or america
I like u demi lovato
i love u demi

Briana

Posted at 1:38 AM on April 14, 2012

They make a perfect pair they should get married