Demi Lovato & Logan Henderson Spotted Making Out In Hotel — Are They Dating?

Fri, March 9, 2012 2:46pm EDT by 152 Comments
Demi Lovato Logan Henderson

An eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com about witnessing Demi Lovato and Big Time Rush’s Logan Henderson locking lips at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in New York City March 8! Do YOU think they make a cute couple?

Wilmer Valderrama is SO last month. It looks like Demi Lovato has moved on with another, more age appropriate, man and we totally approve. HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively the 19-year-old former Disney darling was engaging in some major PDA with 22-year-old Big Time Rush star Logan Henderson in New York City yesterday…

“I saw Demi and Logan kissing at the Ritz Carlton Hotel,” our source dishes exclusively.

This doesn’t come as too big of surprise to us, since the adorable couple seemed pretty darn cozy earlier in the night at the premiere for the Nickelodeon original TV movie, Big Time Movie (starring Big Time Rush).

Wearing a leather jacket and blouse, with her long locks flowing, Demi looked casual and happy to be Logan’s date for the evening, posing for pics and even sitting with him inside the theater. Following the film, Demi and Logan left together and if you watch the video below closely, you see them holding hands as they walk down the street. Too cute!

Logan and Demi have been friends for some time now and their fans have even speculated in the past there’s more between them than just friendship. It looks like the sparks are finally flying!

Loading video...

Reporting by Sandra Clark

More Demi Lovato News:

1. Demi Lovato Reveals Emotional Journey To Recovery In New MTV Special
  2. Demi Lovato, Kendall Jenner & More: See Brunettes That Are Trying Out Blonde This Week
  3. Demi Lovato Wants A Man At Her Beck And Call

Ilove1D

Posted at 6:22 PM on April 13, 2012

I am so confused, I thought she had crush on Niall. But if demi is happy I am happy

Tara

Posted at 5:13 PM on April 11, 2012

If u ask me they make a hot couple and they make each other happy and u people that hate Demi and post it are just jerks and its rude if u have nothing nice to type don’t type it at all if u ask me

Demi good luck with Logan u guys are awesome for each other

And I agree half with rin she went to rehab for herself not for your enjoyment and it was not weird thank god she went because she is inspiring many young women that have the eating disorder and bipolar to get help. She has saved life’s.

kapla

Posted at 3:32 PM on April 10, 2012

Him and Deni are not a cute couple and as a girl of my taste he is a ugly abless moron my point of view sorry

Emily

Posted at 1:59 PM on April 9, 2012

I do not think Demi should be with the hottie Logan. Logan should deserve some other sweet girl i mean ya Logan is sweetnice. Logan deserves someone other sweet girl than Demi there to young to date Loga is 21 so he can date who he wants to date or maybe Demi is 21 i dont know if Demi is or not!!!

Logan Lover - Sierra Z

Posted at 10:51 PM on April 10, 2012

I agree with yuh sista -Emily!

Cat

Posted at 5:00 PM on April 4, 2012

Wait…is Demi dating Logan? I’m so confused! Cuz now i hear that she has a crush on One Directions Niall Horan? Demi must dig boy bands!!!

Amy

Posted at 3:26 PM on April 4, 2012

I think they look cute together and Demi isn’t weird she inspires alot of ppl and if their fans were supportive then they’d be happy for both of them and Joe and Logan are two completely different guys

Logan Lover - Sierra Z

Posted at 7:54 PM on April 3, 2012

I do NOT think Demi should be with dreamy LOGAN. Logan should deserve more than Demi. Logan is a good guy! Demi has done a lot of weird things. I am a fan of both LOGAN and Demi, but Demi is NOT LOGAN’s type.

I LOVE LOGAN HENDERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I LOVE BTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rin

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 6, 2012

Are you stupid Demï hasn’t done “a lot of weird things”. Yeah she went into rehab because she had a disorder/illness and she’s managed to get herself together. It’s the other way around logan dosen’t deserve Demi Lovato

Isabella

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 22, 2012

I know right

Isabella

Posted at 11:10 AM on April 22, 2012

Well I dont think Demi deserves Logan he is cute funny and smart pluse he has great hair

mindlesslovatic

Posted at 2:37 AM on April 3, 2012

If Demi’s happy them im happy

pamella

Posted at 2:21 PM on April 2, 2012

amei a DEMI e o LOGAN juntos na foto!

Shawna

Posted at 9:11 PM on April 1, 2012

Well I think they are are a good couple.. It’s like a really random one though.. I could have pictured them both with many different ppl.. But I love Logan he iz my future hubby!! Jkjk that’s illegal right now.. Hehe but go them…<3

brianna

Posted at 6:46 PM on March 30, 2012

they are not adorale demi is way to young.plus,shes cuts herself logan can do better right? BOOO demi

MariLomez

Posted at 4:26 PM on April 3, 2012

ok,that’s just b*tchy

Sierra

Posted at 7:56 PM on April 3, 2012

Watch your language!

Cat

Posted at 5:03 PM on April 4, 2012

She stopped cutting herself SMART ONE!!! Don’t judge because you don’t even know what she’s been through. Learn something, don’t judge anyone bcuz you don’t know what’s going on at home or with them. BACK OFF and CALM THE FREAK DOWN HATERS!!!

Love.

Posted at 8:27 PM on March 20, 2012

If you’re a real fan, you should approve what he likes and with who he is in love. Personally, I think they would make a very cute couple and I say f*** to those who don’t want other people’s happiness. Get a life and go find your own boyfriend. All that matter is their H A P P I N E S S. :)

MariLomez

Posted at 4:27 PM on April 3, 2012

I completely agree, but personally I think they make a GREAT couple <3 Team Lemi

StayStrong

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 18, 2012

I think they would make a cute couple Logan seems like a protective kind of boyfriend. plus they were friends before they were even famous. and the ppl saying it’s just gonna end up like Joe and Demi’s relationship,Joe was known for breaking hearts. besides I’m happy if Demi’s happy. she needs someone like Logan in her life.

Kelsey

Posted at 6:12 PM on March 17, 2012

I love big time rush 4ever&always and I love Demi lovato so I’m EXTREAMLY happy for them! Even tho I’m in love with Logan I think him and Demi are perfect for each other! :D <3

MariLomez

Posted at 4:28 PM on April 3, 2012

same here!

Anise

Posted at 3:36 PM on March 17, 2012

They seem happy… So yeah they would make a cute couple
I hope she doesn’t get death threats like the whole JB thing

Trent

Posted at 1:47 AM on March 17, 2012

Well I think Demi is the most beautiful best sweet person ever she will marry me one day but in the mean time I think they are a good couple as long as he helps her with her struggles and makes her happy and doesn’t break ker heart they are a fine couple

destinydanniella

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 15, 2012

all of you that think they wont make a cute couple either want demi or logan to yourselves,dot deny it.and how are you gonna say demi is ugly when she has been through so much.that is so incedibly stupid and mean.you are a bully
and thats not good.why put someone else down when you dont fell good about yourself

logan luver

Posted at 8:46 PM on March 15, 2012

im gonna marry logan henderson and demi us ugly so they are a terrible couple but if logans happy i am to me and logan are meant for eachother (a quiz said so!!!!!!)

SerenityLovato

Posted at 10:02 PM on March 14, 2012

if she’s happy that’s what matters. :)

Logan Lover - Sierra Z

Posted at 12:05 PM on April 21, 2012

How about Logan? How about if he’s happy?

No way

Posted at 8:19 PM on March 14, 2012

If the eyewitness saw them kissing why dent she take a pic with his/hers phone??? I don’t want them to date cause of her problem she may still be stuck and try to drag him into the problem she has.

Lena

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 19, 2012

That’s stupid. They’ve been friends for years. If he would have been “sucked in” it would have happened already.

rusher

Posted at 1:21 PM on March 13, 2012

I don’t think that they’re dating…they are just good friends….and if they’re dating:it’s their life!!!

Doug

Posted at 10:21 AM on March 13, 2012

As much as it pains me to say this…Trevor Bayne the 2011 Daytona 500 winner and 21 years old… Would be an awesome boyfriend for Demi. He’s young , good looking, Christain, does great charity work, just all around good person.

keisha

Posted at 7:32 PM on March 12, 2012

i THINK THAT they should stay friends because it will kinda end up like Joe and Her, like right after dating it became awkward for them to even see each other

Logan Lover - Sierra Z

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 21, 2012

I agree. Right.

therealmissplush

Posted at 11:28 PM on March 11, 2012

look i just don’t see them Dating!

ale

Posted at 3:02 PM on March 10, 2012

why that some sites say that demi had 2 abortions last year? say that a baby was of wilmer and other of ryan or logan

ridwan

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 8, 2012

why do you care it’s none of your bussiens people. go on with you lives and stop stockig celebrite. hear me.