Bobbi Kristina's Interview With Oprah Was A 'Healing Experience' For Her

Fri, March 9, 2012 12:44pm EDT by 7 Comments
Bobbi Kristina Oprah

Bobbi Kristina is extremely glad she decided to open up to Oprah about her mother Whitney Houston’s death, a source reveals to HollywoodLife.com.

Bobbi Kristina Brown is clearly going through a very rough time after the death of her mother Whitney Houston. But the 19-year-old decided to tell her story to Oprah, and she’s happy that she did.

“She is happy with the way it turned out. The interview really was a healing experience for her and it allowed her to really shed some major emotion, it was almost a form of therapy. It was an overall good experience for the family and Bobbi Kristina, they are all happy with how it turned out,” a source reveals to HollywoodLife.com.

Bobbi Kristina’s interview airs at 9PM on Sunday, March 11 on OWN.

Will you be watching, HollywoodLifers?

– Reporting By Russ Weakland

More Bobbi Kristina News

1. Bobbi Kristina’s Agony After Whitney Houston’s Death: ‘She Didn’t Know What Was Going On,’ Friend Says
  2. Bobbi Kristina’s Family Wants Her Out Of the Public Eye
  3. Bobbi Kristina Will Inherit Whitney Houston’s Millions

Details on fat loss 4 idiots

Posted at 7:41 PM on June 29, 2012

Howdy very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also?I’m glad to find numerous helpful info right here in the put up, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

lindasherwood

Posted at 10:01 PM on March 12, 2012

great she is open up to oprah we need keep pray for bobbi and she keep stay strong to.and live a good life am pull for her

Melody

Posted at 6:12 PM on March 11, 2012

Yes im glad she is opening up to oprah. Ppl have there opinion abt her n her mom. Im hoping that bobbi stay strong in live a good life I know I will be pulling for her.

Neenee

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 10, 2012

Im glad she was able too talk too Oprah cause its hard I no I miss my MOTHER &im glad shes grown and she can handle her own affairs..
GODBLESS U BABYGIRL.

Shirley

Posted at 12:23 PM on March 10, 2012

My prayer goes out to the family.Bobbi Kristina will always be bless.The Angels of The Lord Is Truly Watching Over U.God does not put no more on us,then what we can bare.God bless the family.

jennifer

Posted at 4:44 AM on March 10, 2012

I’m looking for it on the OWN network and the only interviews airing for oprahs “next chapter” are for “lady gaga” nothing says Bobbi Kristina now I don’t know which to record on my pvr?! Anybody know which one of the 3 lady gaga “next chapter”‘s is gonna be Bobbi Kristina’s?? Cause that’s all that’s listed for all day march 11th

tracie

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 9, 2012

I am so happy for her because no one had good things to say about her mom and that she will be remembered as a legend go bobbi krisrina brown