Ben Flajnik's Shocking Confession: Courtney Robertson Hurt Me On 'The Bachelor'

Fri, March 9, 2012 11:52am EDT by 13 Comments

Ben finally opens up about how hard it was to watch Courtney play him for a fool on ‘The Bachelor,’ in his first interview ever about the cunning vixen. Watch!

Ben Flajnik has blogged about what it was like to watch Courtney Roberston trick him on The Bachelor, but in his first interview ever, Ben speaks out about how horrible it felt to see Courtney’s nasty colors come out.

“It’s extremely difficult to watch because obviously I have very strong feelings for Courtney and Lindzi [Cox],” Ben confesses to host Chris Harrison in the shocking video interview. “Even on the group dates, I felt like Courtney was actually cordial and good on those group dates. But after watching all this stuff, Courtney’s behavior from what I’ve seen is not OK.”

Ben continues: “It’s extremely difficult to watch that back and watch this person who ends up in my top two being so different than what you have seen with her on a personal level.”

Ben also had a hard time with people judging him for keeping Courtney around week after week. “It’s hard to hear anyone judge me for any of the women,” he admits. “It’s hard for me because it doesn’t matter what way I decide to do it, there are always going to be critics.”

“[But] Courtney and Lindzi are obviously still here for a reason, and they’re a big part of my life regardless how it turns out,” Ben adds. “It really is life changing.”

Watch Ben’s interview and share your thoughts with us afterwards.

More Bachelor News:

1. ‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik Racked With Guilt After He Got Caught Cheating On Courtney Robertson
  2. Courtney Robertson’s See-Through Top — She’s No Blushing Bride
  3. ‘Bachelor’ Finale — 6 Shocking Ways Ben Flajnik’s Love Story Could End

sue

Posted at 1:15 AM on March 31, 2012

Ben needs to ditch the WITCH and go find Lindzi or Nicky,Courtney was BADDDDDDDDDD from the start wake up ben go get the RIGHT girl of your dreams.

guest

Posted at 11:03 AM on March 14, 2012

I’m sorry Ben, but you really need a different hair cut. That style is for a kid who is in 4th grade. I really hope you don’t get hurt, but Courtney, will probably leave you along the way. She is doing this for publicity and to get advertise for more modeling opening for herself. Look at yourself and ask yourself if someone like Courtney would really love you. No way! Her parents even said she has dated handsome man and that you are not her type. Listen, to the people Ben before you really get hurt.Look at the pic of both of you where she is looking up instead of loving on you. that look doesn’t look like she is in love at all. Sorry, but it’s so true. She will control you until she gets what is wants…that’s FAME!!

Jan B

Posted at 10:09 AM on March 13, 2012

Ben should run….and run fast

Sue

Posted at 9:56 AM on March 13, 2012

OMG You reap what you sow… Karma will get you. You are a nothing but a wannabee. Get off the TV.. We don’t care to know you at any point it will be the last time I watch the bachelor ever with idiots like this. Stupidest show ever.

Carolyn

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 12, 2012

Courtney has no respect for herself and especially for anyone else. The woman needs some social skills for sure. I sincerely hope she get some psy. help cause she needs it. I hate that Ben never saw the fake for what she is and turned away the women that actually loved him and wanted the best for him. Hope he finds love else where because it is not with Courtney the fake! What a con artist/liar she is.

Sally G

Posted at 5:09 AM on March 12, 2012

I just feel that enough is enough. I know that this was all televised and all parties involved were knew that as well. So yes I feel we all can have an opinion. I just feel that what I’ve read on so many comment sections about this season of the Bachelor has made me feel sad. I say this because most of the people that criticize Courtney for saying those horrible things are doing the same back to her. I mean, there are some really low and debasing things I’ve read. It kind of feels hypocritical a bit. I’m no fan of any of the parties involved but I don’t think it is right to call someone I have never met horrible names for calling someone else I’ve never met horrible names. Peace not war.

AdeleB

Posted at 10:54 AM on March 11, 2012

“I know that you’re selfish, selfish beyond words, and I know that you haven’t the nerve of a rabbit, I know you’re a liar and a humbug, I know that you’re utterly contemptible. And the tragic part is’–her face was on a sudden distraught with pain–‘the tragic part is that notwithstanding I love you with all my heart.”
― W. Somerset Maugham, The Painted Veil

Kris

Posted at 7:10 AM on March 11, 2012

Love ain’t easy whether it is televised or not. I am sure all of our love lives are not fairy tales. Hence we have fairy tales because reality is just not what we dream it should be. It is called reality television so don’t be disappointed when it lives up to its billing and not your unrealistic expectations. Fairy tales are fantasy and Pollyana endings are only in the movies.

Jen

Posted at 11:15 PM on March 10, 2012

adios amigos, both your 15 minutes are up. He apparently admitted that the buying a wedding dress thing was a stunt “to take the heat off the final 3 contestants.” Those people are weird.

Fran

Posted at 5:19 PM on March 9, 2012

Ben, You already let the best girls go. Whatever you do, don’t pick Courtney. You were worned so many times and it won’t end good.

catalano

Posted at 2:59 PM on March 9, 2012

i think its safe to say that ben is a douche and that he clearly deserves courtney the douchess. but by now, surely even the last hopeless romantic viewer should have realised that this show is not about finding love, its about ratings.

the production team couldve clued the douche in at any time. they sure do clue them in whenever one of the contestants already has a gf/bf. how was courtney any different? she also had dishonourable intentions as they call it.

its really hard to feel sorry for any of these people when it all just seems to be about fame. ben isnt even ready for “the one”. hes still a childish little boy who cheats just to get back at someone. they both need to grow up.

Sharon

Posted at 1:18 PM on March 13, 2012

How can 25 women fall for such a NOBODY?Ben has the personality of an ant.And Courtney’s behavior is that of a2yr. Old.This relationship is never gonna last!!!!!

JAN

Posted at 6:07 PM on March 18, 2012

This season of the Bachelor that just finished was the worst ever and is the reason I realize how ridiculous this show is. This season will cause me to never watch the show again – Bachelor or Bachelorette! I am sure many others will be running the other direction – – just the way Ben should be doing!! Courtney is nothing but a fame whore. That thing she does with her mouth is annoying but not as much as the messing she does with her hair constantly!! Anyway, the girls tried to tell him and he wouldn’t listen. He got what he wanted and sent all the NICE gals home!! What a disappointing jerk Ben turned out to be!! So glad Ashley didn’t end up with him!!