'90210' Scoop: Navid Returns 'Completely Different' & Silver 'Raises The Stakes'

Fri, March 9, 2012 3:52pm EST by 15 Comments

Michael Steger tells HollywoodLife.com that Navid’s return to ‘90210’ leads to an ‘uncomfortable situation’ with Silver.

Navid (Michael Steger) will remain M.I.A. for a bit on 90210 – apparently he’s too busy at Princeton to Skype with his buddies in Beverly Hills — but he’ll return March 27, and you might not recognize him when he does! “Navid ends up coming back as a completely different person,” Michael tells HollywoodLife.com. “He even looks different.”

“He’s more of a man [when he comes back],” Michael tells us. “Less of a boy.” (He would neither confirm nor deny if that means Navid will be sporting some facial fuzz, but I’m hedging my bets.)

So what will his return mean for Silver (Jessica Stroup), who has now decided to stay on the west coast and cozy up with bartender-turned-model-turned-actor Liam (Matt Lanter)?

All Michael will say is that “there’s something Silver does that really raises the stakes for Navid and puts him in a very uncomfortable situation.”

Ooh, cryptic!

What do you make of Michael’s teases, 90210 fans? Are you hoping Silver asks him to stay with her in Beverly Hills, or are you already over their relationship? And what do you think he means by Navid “coming back as a completely different person?” Hit up the comments section with your best theories!

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more 90210

URGGGH

Posted at 4:36 PM on March 28, 2012

Unfortunately she will probs be preggo with Liams child… :( and she will want to keep it because they cancer may prevent her from having children

90210isMyGuiltiestPleasure

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 14, 2012

Silver and Navid’s storyline is the reason I still watch the show. Well, that and Ivy because she and her wardrobe are killer. I really, really, really hope keeping them apart is just delaying gratification on the writers’ part.

cataaaa

Posted at 11:55 PM on March 11, 2012

annie and liam will be together again?

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:56 AM on March 12, 2012

I assume they’ll end up together in the end. They kind of have to.

lanam

Posted at 9:33 PM on March 10, 2012

i sure as hell don’t want silver w/liam — i actually want liam and annie to reconnect and get back together. i can’t stand liam’s new girlfriend, she’s a connniving witch, esp what she did to adrienne/dixon. i sooo want silver and navid back together– they had off the charts chemistry as did annie and liam (some ppl didn’t think so but they are never happy w/other ppl – the happiest is when they are w/each other).. really curious 2 kno what silver does to make navid’s situation “uncomfortable”. i am also excited about this “new” navid that he’s talking about. i just want my liam/annie and silver/navid back together –NOW. (lol)

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:56 AM on March 12, 2012

I understand it’ll take time for Liam and Annie to get back together, but pairing him with Silver just feels… random.

aron

Posted at 2:41 PM on March 10, 2012

SAME, if Navid and Silver fuck up.. I will stop watching the show! they where perfect. Im tired of everyone on the show just hooking up together.. what has happend to some old fashion commitment and love?? Navid is like that.. but now with the news that Silver is gnna get knocked up by Liam.. FUCK SAKE! thats just WAY to far. I will NOT watch it anymore.

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:57 AM on March 12, 2012

Yeah, I liked Navid and Silver together too :-/

amy

Posted at 1:03 AM on March 10, 2012

I really want Silver out of the show! She’s so irrelevant, going after Liam, you bitch?
I don’t care who she ends up with as long as she’ll leave my Lannie alone.

aron

Posted at 2:43 PM on March 10, 2012

Silver is a good character, she was PERFECT with Navid.. their chemistry on set seemed so realistic. I will hate it if she goes with Liam.. I mean LIAM!! after everything Navid did for her?? he worked his ass of to protect her from all the craziness that could have hurt her..

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:57 AM on March 12, 2012

Navid’s gone though :-/ Silver’s guys have a tendency to disappear (see Ethan and Teddy.)

man6

Posted at 5:40 PM on March 11, 2012

God no! Annie and Liam together again? I do not want to spend time looking at the back of their pathetic connection in which obviously no chemistry. One of the most boring relationship ever! Liam tried to Naomi, and I hope that this will happen soon!

anna

Posted at 8:18 PM on March 9, 2012

I love navid and silver together, so rumors says she’s pregnant this season. so i dont know. but i really hope they get back together. they were the most stable thing this show has. and im sooooo excited to see the new navid.

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:59 AM on March 12, 2012

That Silver pregnancy storyline is going to be bad. BAD BAD BAD.

Monika ester