Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Make Up On Flight: Major PDA Arriving In LA

Thu, March 8, 2012 8:20pm EDT by 69 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart PDA

Los Angeles Masonry

Posted at 8:01 PM on July 2, 2012

hey there and thanks to your info ? I’ve definitely picked up something new from proper here. I did on the other hand experience some technical issues the use of this web site, as I experienced to reload the site many instances prior to I may get it to load correctly. I have been wondering if your hosting is OK? No longer that I am complaining, but slow loading cases instances will sometimes impact your placement in google and could harm your high quality rating if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am including this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this once more soon..

Los Angeles Masonry

Posted at 5:24 PM on May 31, 2012

Wonderful website. Lots of useful info here. I am sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you to your effort!

lyira

Posted at 5:55 AM on May 13, 2012

I LUV U GUYS TOO MUCH.
UR SAGA IS JUST AWESOME
ITS FANTASTIC
U BOTH ZOOT EACH OTHER
UR THE MOST LOVING ND BEAUTIFUL COUPLE EVER SEEN

matheus ferreira

Posted at 11:12 AM on March 31, 2012

I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO MUCH,THE WHOLE SAGA.
I HAVE GREAT REGARD FOR YOU GUYSAND RENESME IS BEAUTI FUL AND YOU GUYS TOO.
I SEE ALMOST ALL DAY MOVIE OF TWO VCS.
I LOVE ROB AND KRISTEN VCS TWO.
bye.

Eliza

Posted at 4:23 AM on March 31, 2012

They are so cute together. They look tired and the paparazzi are disturbing they a lot. Robsten looks always angry when paparazzi are taking their photos as crazy.

Jill

Posted at 8:07 AM on March 21, 2012

Dear Lord, do any of you know how to spell? I cannot stand Grammar Nazi’s but this takes the cake. Spell check people. Your ignorance and lack of education is showing.

Bluevalentine

Posted at 12:20 AM on April 21, 2012

You are quite judgmental…did you ever consider that English is not everyone’s first language (rolling eyes), and that some posters can be young.

stacey

Posted at 1:16 PM on March 16, 2012

hey guys i miss u i wish i could come and see u and to let u know im youre cousen yeah i never got to see u i seen u when we were like 4 or 5 but not after that so i miss u kristen

miranda

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 14, 2012

Does Kristen Stewart get any sleep or is she tryed all the time I think that Kristen Stewart needs more sleep so she is not tryed all the time

Alice M

Posted at 2:16 PM on March 13, 2012

Why cant the paps just leave them alone dear god all they want to do is get on with there lives they dont need stupid paps following them yeha i get fame fans whatever but paps dont count they just take whatever they get and make is news its not fair give them a break and yeah they probally may be together so they a cute couple and belong together leave them in peace this is why they dont have twitter because of paps seeing and going runnign for them id glady love to meet rob and kris but thats never going to happen for me as i live in england and as robert pattinson always says things dont get huge in england but you know thats how it has to be anway lovee youu rob and kris:D:Dx

anwevans

Posted at 6:53 PM on March 12, 2012

I doubt very much that they were in a fight, they always look pissed when paparazzi take their pictures, they hate paparazzi that is all. Anyway, I thought 1/2 of you didn’t think they were really together anyway.

gt

Posted at 7:53 AM on March 12, 2012

wtf is this aggression from paps?! it is scary.

cp

Posted at 4:17 PM on March 10, 2012

Please stop commenting on things you are not privvy to, they are fine and stop showing paps shots, they hate these pics.

piss

Posted at 7:35 AM on March 10, 2012

HL,you need to stfu if you don’t know the truth about relationship between Rob and Kris..

piss

Posted at 6:59 AM on March 10, 2012

HL needs to apologize to RK. do not make up something that you’re not sure about,you guys are really suck. just leave them alone.HL is annoying!!

christine

Posted at 1:50 AM on March 10, 2012

rubbish report as all the other ones on this site

Super

Posted at 9:15 PM on March 9, 2012

I don’t think her intention was to throw the jacket at Rob. I think she was just pissed and simply threw it out of frustration with the gossip. It didn’t seem like she was trying to actually hit him.

I love how HL put the whole PDA. Public displays of affection? More like public displays of aggression.

me

Posted at 8:26 PM on March 9, 2012

I love them. i love that they are so down to earth. I am sure the awaiting vulture paparazzi everywhere they go make them uncomfortable. They are always gracious to the fans. Love them! Wish them much happiness. The Katy Perry story is just made up garbage. Sounds so stupid and as usual it quotes the anonymous and I am sure non-existent source.

Sandy

Posted at 6:48 PM on March 9, 2012

robert call katy perry … what the heck

muriat

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 9, 2012

Seriously, do you actually think that rob would be texting Katy Perry? Com’n guys, Rob knows that there are so many rumours going around concerning him, and one thing Rob never do is put himself in a predicament where rumors will be made up. People usually just make up rumors on their own concerning him and Kristen. Kristen threw her jacket, but it was because the paps were there in their faces. She threw her jacket in Paris as well. How would you like it if you just came off of a spectacular vacation with your boyfriend, and as soon as you get off the plane, the paps are making stuff up and throwing other girl’s name in your face? They handled it well though. I hope they both go into hiding. If you noticed, Rob and Kristen reacted so much better in Paris with the paps, than in LA, because the paps in Paris seems a bit more respectful. They smiled more there, not in LA though.

Angela

Posted at 1:49 AM on March 10, 2012

Uh, Yes Rob could very well be texting Katy Perry because they are friends. People text their friends all the time, especially when their friend(s) are going through tough times. Why should Rob be any different? The robsten mentality never ceases to amaze me, but I wish it would cease just the same.

Fusiee

Posted at 11:47 AM on March 11, 2012

Agreed on what you said :)

Hello There

Posted at 4:38 PM on March 9, 2012

Wow… that was scary! I would be terrified if every time I went somewhere if I was greeted by that kind of chaos and then for the paps to say hurtful things to get a reaction out of the celebs. Shameful. :(

maria laura barbosa eulalio