Rihanna: Don't Marry Chris Brown — He's Dangerous

Thu, March 8, 2012 5:31pm EDT by 15 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Marriage

VegasVon

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 13, 2012

How bout an option to vote for Chris to stay away from Rihanna because she’s nothing but trouble for anyone she’s with. There’s never an excuse for beating up a woman but I don’t think Chris would have done it with any other woman.
She’s an instigator of ‘trouble’… I think she’s demon possesed. How’s that for something to vote on??? And don’t say I made this comment before. If I said anything in this comment it bears repeating

VegasVon

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 13, 2012

Peace

Posted at 4:42 AM on May 11, 2012

Rihana should beter run for her life cause i tink cb would b bck for 2nd round.

Peace

Posted at 4:39 AM on May 11, 2012

Its her life.i pray she lives it wel

shardonnay riekstins

Posted at 2:23 PM on March 22, 2012

i think rihanna is gr8 wid chris

st

Posted at 2:09 PM on March 22, 2012

ua totally right,the so called fan who wrote ths,is out of line and real needs to grow up,women violence is too bad but then u cant make smb 2 live with it 4ever esp. when he realizd he was wrong n need to move on

Leela3012

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 17, 2012

Chris Brown is still doing stupid and violent shiz. He just trashed a green room or hotel room (I can’t remember which) because he was mad. He obviously has no control over his anger and I guarantee it will rear it’s ugly head with its sights on Rhianna once again.

Leela3012

Posted at 9:56 AM on March 17, 2012

Wow, I just took the poll and I can’t believe that 48% of the people who voted said they don’t take domestic violence too seriously. Maybe these people should volunteer at a woman’s shelter to see the real effect it had on women.

Beth W

Posted at 6:45 AM on March 16, 2012

I agree-this isn’t about letting him move on or not. Aan with that kind of rage doesn’t change without a strong desire to change, and a lot of help. She needs to demand that he get some serious counseling and show that he knows what he did was wrong. These things don’t magically get better, and I don’t believe for one second that he only put his hands on her once, or any other woman for that matter. Scary how naive people can be, I hope she is smarter than that.

Sandile

Posted at 2:49 PM on March 12, 2012

Dude grow the he’ll up. The boy made a mistake and he’s now trying to move on from the whole episode but you being the idiot your are still want the world to crucify him for one damn mistake. I think you need to get a life, a real job and some brains

Cotton_candy

Posted at 4:49 PM on March 20, 2012

Are you serious ? A Mistake? Beating any person, whether it is a women or not, is not a mistake. It is a serious, deep routed, sometimes deadly problem. Your comment makes light of a very very serious problem. Someone told me the same thing when my boyfriend beat me the first time. I took him back a year later, after he convinced me that he made a “mistake” and had changed. He then beat me so severly when I was 6 months pregnant that I lost my child. Needless to say, Rihanna taking Kris back is her prerogative, but expecting the world to “back off”, well, that’s just irresponsible. He and others like him need to know that they are out of line.

maize

Posted at 5:12 AM on March 10, 2012

really i dont want Chris to go back to Rihanna not because of Chris bit her its other way round Rihanna she;s a bad girl most of all she worship devil Chris his better off from dat girl u have a beautiful voice u dont need to worship devil god his with u all the time please stay away from her they send her to trap u to their devil world no my baby stay away from her

Marisha riha

Posted at 4:30 AM on March 10, 2012

haha This is made up story and this story seem to be Funny about it. there is no way ppl believe this BullShyt.

blossom

Posted at 2:28 AM on March 9, 2012

Bill we all know that you hate Chris but that doent give the wright to call him all this names.i think the person who is disgusting here its you,you constantly say crap about him & he is not even paying you no mind because he doesnt respont to your crap.calling him disgusting excuse for a human & what does that makes you?i will tell you,you are a pathetic loser who makes a living by trashing other people’s life.move on,Rihana is obviously not listening to your crap.

-__-

Posted at 9:46 PM on March 8, 2012

Yo, MOVE ON . -.- Chris has a GIRLFREND . Who he never beat , hes CHANGED .