'Pretty Little Liars' Shocker: Alison Returns — Is She Still Alive?

Thu, March 8, 2012 11:48am EDT by 12 Comments

Watch this video & decide for yourself: Is Alison really six feet under?

I loves me a good conspiracy theory, which is why I’m obsessed with Pretty Little Liars‘ ongoing is-Alison-secretly-alive mystery. And now that we’re only two episodes away from the big “A” reveal, that mystery has never been hotter! In this sneak peek video from the March 12 episode, Alison (Sasha Pieterse) pays a visit to Spencer (Troian Bellisario) to tell her she’s “getting warmer,” and that a major clue to her killer is right under the liars’ collective nose.

Loading video...

What’s your take on this clip? Is Alison alive? Is Spencer hallucinating? Is the girl in question actually Alison’s secret twin sister Courtney? Hit up the comments section with your best theories!

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Pretty Little Liars updates

sam

Posted at 2:52 PM on March 20, 2012

After seeing the finale, I am very puzzled. Although I am still confused, for some reason i think Alison is alive. Mona told Spencer she Ally last alive in brookehaven and in the “flashback” Mona tells Ally she wants to be popular, and Ally gives her a number. I’m thinking, that Alison convinced Mona to be “A”. Because at the end of the finale, Mona is in the psychiatric hospital and someone comes to visit her and she says “I’ve done everything you’ve asked me to”. Maybe it was Alison dressed as Vivian Darkbloom.. Hmmm?

Channelisy Fortaguerutez

Posted at 12:08 AM on March 20, 2012

PLEASE CALL ME AT 518 683 23967 PLEASE IM REALLY HOT AND PRETTY WE CAN MEET SOMEWHERE IF YOU WANT PLEAASE I LOVE YOU

NathanMarieHarden

Posted at 12:06 AM on March 20, 2012

WOOOOW THAATS DUMMB YOU FREAAKEEN FAAG

PrettyLittleLiarsObsessed!

Posted at 10:05 AM on March 18, 2012

I think that the PLL season finale and afterwards is going to end up spilling out like the books did. Mona as the 1st A (but I think Noel is her accomplice which, isn’t in the books but, seems to be true. What if Mona and Noel faked their breakup so the girls wouldn’t catch on to them?!?) Also, I think in later season’s, that Ali, who showed up in Spencer’s living room in the middle of the night, will still be alive and play out a lot like it did on the books.

Ella

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 12, 2012

If it turned out she was alive they would keep it for a suprise not have a promo showing her in it , spencer is dreaming , end of .

Cipy

Posted at 5:59 AM on March 11, 2012

I don’t think there is a twin, someone on IMDB PLL’s message board posted a good theory about Alison being in witness protection program and I find it very convincing! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1578873/board/thread/196035917

cataaaa

Posted at 1:16 AM on March 9, 2012

my theory is that alison is alive.. the thing is that she killed her sister Courtney, and do like she was the dead one, but actually, Courtney is the one that is dead… ALISON KILLED COURTNEY, BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS SAID THAT SHE WAS BORED OF ALWAYS BEING THE SAME PERSON.. SO SHE KILLED HER SISTER, AND START SENDING TEXTS CALLING HERSELF “A”.
MY THEORY IS THAT ALISON IS ALIVE, AND COURTNEY IS THE DEAD ONE!

Jess

Posted at 10:45 PM on March 11, 2012

If Alison is sending the A texts, who sent her texts or left the message on the pumpkin in the Halloween episode signed A? And why would Alison bother sending texts to Mona as A, since it seemed she wouldn’t have spit on Mona if she were on fire when she was alive? Just interested in your thoughts… :)

Janelle

Posted at 2:03 AM on March 12, 2012

I’ve been going nuts thinking about this show haha! I thought about that too. This is far fetched but I think maybe Courtney was pretending to be Alison while Alison never really lived in Rosewood. I think Courtney always pretended to be Alison. So, this would mean that it is actually Courtney who is dead (maybe Alison killed her) but people assumed it was Alison who was murdered. I think the real Alison is the one sending texts. Maybe nobody knew about a twin.

I think Alison disguised herself as Vivian to go unnoticed to investigate and gain information about this Courtney girl who was impersonating her. Maybe the girls’ friend “Alison” (Courtney) isn’t the one who got a brown wig and red jacket maybe it was the real Alison the whole time. I think the real Alison befriended Duncan. I think Alison met Courtney at Hilton Head, so when Courtney came home in the taxi, Duncan was driving Alison in the airplane. The girls did say that “Alison” (really Courtney) seemed different when she came home which leads me to believe Courtney and Alison met that summer at Hilton Head or her grandmas, whatever!

So confusing, I don’t know if I make sense.

cataaaa

Posted at 12:42 AM on March 14, 2012

I agree 100%… isnt that confusing

PrettyLittleLiarsObsessed!

Posted at 10:07 AM on March 18, 2012

OMG I TOTALLY AGREE. I think it’s gonna end up being almost EXACTLY like in the books!!!!!!!!!!!!

justme011

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 8, 2012

whaoo :O I cant wait next episode.