Justin Bieber's New Single Is 'Hot' & His Album Will Win Grammys, Says His Producer

Thu, March 8, 2012 4:09pm EDT by 134 Comments

Justin Bieber’s multiple Grammy Award-winning vocal producer Kuk Harrell tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively why he is “so excited” about Justin’s new album, ‘Believe,’ and his new single ‘Boyfriend’!

“I am so excited about this album and for Justin‘s song, ‘Boyfriend,'” vocal producer Kuk Harrell reveals to HollywoodLife.com. “It’s a hot record. It was written by Justin and singer/songwriter Mike Posner and music producer, Mason Levy.”

Harrell is thrilled to tell us that no one will expect a single like “Boyfriend” from Justin. “The entire album is the perfect transition for Justin,” he explains. “I started working with Justin when he was just 14-years-old. The most important thing is allowing Justin to go through the transition. Allowing him to change from a little boy to a young man.”

Harrell really wants us and all his fans to understand how deeply involved Justin is in creating his music. “Justin is a very creative person. He has tons of ideas. When we are working together, I allow him to flush out all of those ideas. He will be an amazing producer one day.”

Justin’s producer is so confident about the strength of his album that he sees it “as a big Grammy Award winning album. It’s just right!”

We bet it is! And we’re especially excited by Kuk Harrell telling HollywoodLife.com that we’ll all be surprised by “Justin’s writing skills and how he has matured as an artist!”

“Now that Justin is 18, he knows what his brand is,” explains Harrell. “He knows what kind of songs are right for him. That’s how you know you are genuine artist. Justin is a genuine artist!”

We totally agree and can’t wait for March 26, when Justin’s single, “Boyfriend,” is released!

For more information on the Grammy Award-winning Kuk Harrell, visit him at kukharrell.com.

HollywoodLifers — Are you psyched to hear Justin’s new single and album? VOTE!

–Bonnie Fuller, with reporting by Sandra Clark

More Justin:

1. Selena Gomez Wears ‘You Only Live Once’ Shirt: Is This For Justin Bieber?
  2. Justin Bieber Goes To Drake’s L.A. Concert — Sad Without Selena Gomez?
  3. Ashley Benson: Justin Bieber Video Made Me A Viral Star

Nascent16

Posted at 1:29 AM on March 10, 2012

#BOYFRIEND #SWAGGGGG
Go Bieber!!!!! #16DAYS

nadeem khan

Posted at 1:17 AM on March 10, 2012

Justin u r rockstar

Jean

Posted at 12:56 AM on March 10, 2012

Justin is a kid so beati..! I’m of ecuador

Kalie bieber (mrs bieber)

Posted at 12:44 AM on March 10, 2012

I AM Justin biebers #1fan!!!! Love kalie!

angela

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 10, 2012

im from south korea. last year my family visited nz and stayed there for 3months. before i visit there i didnt know about justin bieber. but now im one of his biggest fan and luv him so much. he is so talent and sweet. i also admire his family. although north korea still attack us but i believe there is a hope. if we dont have hope we cant live. anyway hope justin bieber makes good songs and help poor children around the world.
From. 14years gurl who luv justinbieber

Keshab

Posted at 12:00 AM on March 10, 2012

It’s gonna b nerve wracking

Vipin

Posted at 11:38 PM on March 9, 2012

Im sure, u will rock again Justin…
I m so excited,
can’t wait so long
….
and this is the Believe of a true BELIEBER..

Md Shahdad

Posted at 11:20 PM on March 9, 2012

Thanks Justin, we r very excited & egarly wait to enjoy whole beautiful song. & i am too sure u will be win the best award.

shelly

Posted at 10:53 PM on March 9, 2012

do you like shelly yes or no

Angelina

Posted at 10:51 PM on March 9, 2012

Hey I can’t wait till it comes out who ever doesnt want to hear it or like u is because they r haters. I LOVE u. My hole room is pictures of u everywhere u look. Can’t wait to hear it JB

brianna

Posted at 10:51 PM on March 9, 2012

do you like me yes or no

stephane

Posted at 10:44 PM on March 9, 2012

i’m love a justin bieber

Neetu

Posted at 10:41 PM on March 9, 2012

So why would Justin bieber have a boy friend wander me people

Daphne Starke

Posted at 10:34 PM on March 9, 2012

I looking for a boyfriend that a good sing and dance cook thng sometime time me Jb.

Hari

Posted at 10:20 PM on March 9, 2012

Love u alot always freind justin. I pray to god as usual ur album wil be grant marvalous succes.

Miranda best

Posted at 10:14 PM on March 9, 2012

I love Justin I wish I can meet u but I guess that will never happen
I cant wait to here ur new Song gtg ttyl xox<3$:!!!!!!!

noel

Posted at 9:53 PM on March 9, 2012

everyone loves JB and so do I. I think he is going to win the grammys because he is so talented. ever since started dateing selena gomez he became a better peerson.I kind of like him but since he fliped the people with the camers off he was such a bid fat devil….. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAA…..

Ankit

Posted at 9:51 PM on March 9, 2012

Love a lot friend justin….. I pray to god as usual your album will grant marvalous success…….

Kyrra Rudolph

Posted at 9:41 PM on March 9, 2012

hey justiun bieber my name is Kyrra i am 6 years old and i love all our songs and i am also inlove with you i have your pics there is lots of pics pof u i got and i got a cd of u and i would really like to meet u

Feonixz Chun

Posted at 9:24 PM on March 9, 2012

I started listening to Justin when it was released for the first time and I like his songs and the lyrics is meant to me…. It is really nice and I love to hear his songs. May God bless you and your fens who are working with you Justin….

pynskhem sumer

Posted at 8:45 PM on March 9, 2012

Justin Bieber is awesome….. I’m BIG fan…

rachel rodtiguez

Posted at 8:38 PM on March 9, 2012

hi baby my name is rachel do you love me

Alejandra