Chris Harrison: 'The Bachelor' Finale Is 'Going To Be Very Different Than Fans Think'

Thu, March 8, 2012 9:51am EST by 14 Comments
Ben Flajnik, Courtney Robertson And Lindzi Cox

Deltra

Posted at 7:09 AM on April 12, 2012

I watch the show every Tuesday night with my friend and my brother and they both typed up who he picks I didnt want to know but after 2 episodes I was really tempted find out and I knew %100 he won’t pick her but I typed it up and no wonder why Ashely chose jp over Ben he knew that she was being mean and he knew 2 he had so much better girls what the he’ll was he thinking!!!!

Roberto

Posted at 12:11 AM on March 18, 2012

Hi! Sorry to comment in such a rnadom place but I didn’t really see anywhere else. I’m an avid YoungHouseLove reader and I saw your House Crash and I am smitten for your beautiful, thrifty, and unique home. One thing I am very interested in is how you made your vintage suitcase end tables. I LOVE vintage suitcases and I have quite a few of them and I was very excited to see them used in another way besides just storage, which is what I use them for. Is there anyway you can explain what you did or post some pics if you have them? Thank you so much and thank you for letting Young House Love crash your home I look at it all the time!

exbachelorfan

Posted at 5:49 AM on March 9, 2012

Cowering and vulnerable? I wouldn’t be surprised.
She was super-aggressive through the whole season and expected to get away with it AND the guy at the end. We don’t know for sure if she got the guy, though it’s likely, but she got called out for her nasty behavior on national tv and on the tabloids. Yup I would cower and feel vulnerable, too.

Ceil

Posted at 12:19 AM on March 9, 2012

Newsflash for Chris Harrison…google ‘sociopath’ & read the section describing how the only pain they can feel/relate to, is THEIR OWN. Courtney is as phoney as a $3 bill & can’t act for _hit. She had plenty of flippant comments WHILE ON CAMERA during taping of the show, but backed in to the corner of accountability, no doubt with her agent slowly cutting his/her wrists over Courtneys divebomber Q rating, she forced herself to play ‘apologetic’ (PISS POORLY, I might add). If Chris Harrison actually bought Courtney’s ‘vulnerability perhaps they should follow up After the Final Rose with a ‘Does Chris Harrison’s baloon EVER land?’. WOW…does he REALLY thing we ALL just fell off the pumpkin patch truck? OMG!

annamarie

Posted at 10:04 PM on March 8, 2012

Yep, it will be different. Ben proposes to Courtney, she accepts, he watches the show, then tell Chris H. there has to be an ending to this hot mess. The edit is Ben breaking up with Courtney… last 15 minutes of the show. The End!

Jessica

Posted at 7:52 PM on March 8, 2012

I bet he doesn’t pick either of the girls:)

Mozaicheart

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 8, 2012

From Reality Steve:
When I have all the information on the ATFR that I need, I will post what I know. However, with that said, I can tell you what the after effects of the taping are. They are exactly what I told you they’ve been for the last 3 weeks while all the tabloid garbage circulated. Ben and Courtney are together, engaged, and she has her ring that he gave her in Switzerland. He put it back on her during the taping. Also, my sources are telling me they also had their photo-op yesterday with “People” magazine for the cover story that you will see come out next week. And oh yeah, they have been with each other ever since the taping on Sunday night in lockdown safehouse mode according to those same sources. Bow-chicka-bow-bow. So just know when Ben was live tweeting last night during the show, Courtney was with him.

gbtw

Posted at 2:48 PM on March 8, 2012

off topic, sort of… chris’ ‘vulnerable little girl’ comment was off-putting to me. while i do think in general we fall in love with people when we see the honest unaffected child in them, i cringe at the 50’s fairy tale notion that the weepy helpless little girl/princess must be saved by a man. he didn’t necessarily say that, but i heard it. maybe i need to reel back my feminist impulses…

gbtw

Posted at 2:36 PM on March 8, 2012

he deserves courtney at this point. the very fact that he kept her around this long, i would have no respect for him if i were lindzi. plus, he’s ugly.

Courtney

Posted at 2:14 PM on March 8, 2012

I hope he picks Courtney. Two shallow people deserve to be together. Jenna was even too good for him… Ha that’s awesome

Donna

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 8, 2012

I now see why Ashely dumped that douche bag. He is very just like Bentley in disguise

Lucy

Posted at 2:28 PM on March 8, 2012

Totally agree!!!!!!!!!!

hi

Posted at 11:57 AM on March 8, 2012

maybe he picks no one :/

BallzOut

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 8, 2012

I picked Courtney cuz that is who Ben deserves

ALL the other woment were too good for him… even Jenna!