Rihanna & Chris Brown's Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Bash Each Other On Facebook & Twitter

Wed, March 7, 2012 7:41pm EDT by 24 Comments
Rihanna And Karrueche Tran Fight Over Chris Brown

sambulo

Posted at 4:24 PM on May 31, 2014

Riri is jealous

Jodyann

Posted at 9:55 PM on January 27, 2014

I think rihanna should just go away from chris brown and make kerruche tran have him. i am a navy and i believe in second chances but what chris did to rihanna doesnt deserve a second chance, so make him hit keruche and make her see how much pain rihanna was in!!

The New iPad

Posted at 10:36 PM on June 22, 2012

It’s really a cool and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

family healthcare

Posted at 4:00 PM on June 16, 2012

I do not even know the way I stopped up here, however I thought this submit was great. I do not understand who you’re however certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already. Cheers!

Compact tractors for sale small tractors for sale

Posted at 8:26 AM on June 16, 2012

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to provide something back and aid others like you helped me.

computer trick tutorial

Posted at 6:14 PM on June 15, 2012

Nice blog here! Also your website quite a bit up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I am getting your affiliate link in your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Ed Paul

Posted at 12:50 PM on May 23, 2012

Who the F is Chris Brown??? Why are they fighting over this piece of dunmg?

niela

Posted at 12:04 PM on May 18, 2012

that other girl is so rite for chris brown shes so pretty prettier da rianna ugly ahh

dISS

Posted at 1:39 AM on May 9, 2012

i just hate Kae. she is not right for Chris Brown!

Loved

Posted at 10:58 PM on April 7, 2012

I enjoy Chris brown and rihanna music. I also think Kae tran is beautiful as hell,the most beautiful I think. I also think that Kae Tran and rihanna are fools. At the end of the day Chris Brown may not be with niether one of them in the future. He gone get tired of all this. One day he might find a woman and fall inlove with her and have nothing to do with what’s going on now. That time may come. Rihanna and Kae, Now what then? Never fight over a man.

Felicia

Posted at 10:06 PM on April 4, 2012

I think Chris should be with the one he’s most compatible with.

Luvdrunkie

Posted at 7:33 PM on March 29, 2012

LoL <3 rihanna . karrueche tramp needs ta take a break.

Ms Yola

Posted at 4:22 PM on March 19, 2012

Yeah Chris and Rihanna still have unresolved feeling for each other but it best for both of them to 100% move on. Seems Chris is trying to do so but Rihanna is challenging Mr Tran as a conquest. I think Chris and Ms Tran is the better couple. Ri

n3isha

Posted at 9:12 AM on March 15, 2012

I think Chris and RiRi still love each other they have just had to hide there relationship because of the fear of what the public will do. Chris is just getting his career back on track and he most def needs to stay away from this situation. Ri is my girl but she needs to stop being so Damn childish and Karr you the only that don’t know Ri & Chris still screwing.

K-Meh NeedaWee

Posted at 10:58 PM on March 11, 2012

Omgee ,, cnt believe ds I jus wish everybdy would jus let my man Chris Brown b to his self so that there’s room for me … lol Bt I really liked it wen he and Rihanna were together because he’s my favorite male singer and she is my favorite female singer it jus seemed so rite but if he wants to move on then let my bae move on !! I LOVEE YOU CHRIS <3

Vicious Black

Posted at 11:45 AM on March 10, 2012

Crazy ..They need to let go and live, Life goes on it never will be the same..You learn and from mistakes n dont repeat them..It was a hype but now I think the thrill is gone..Vicious B! Poppin Collars

Nicole

Posted at 11:13 AM on March 10, 2012

Chris should just get back with Draya Howard. She’s super duper fly! And would be cool with dating Rhianna and Tran too. I love Draya for Chris, these girls are too high strung and jealous… #calmdafdown

M&M

Posted at 2:47 PM on March 8, 2012

I sure hope they’re not actually fighting over Chris Brown. They can both do so much better!

Whaever

Posted at 1:03 PM on March 12, 2012

I’m finding this all hilarious why are they fighting on Facebook and twitter where everyone can see some attention seekers but I am still enjoying this s*** :)

Paulybuda

Posted at 12:59 AM on March 8, 2012

Ooh I love riri.

paisha

Posted at 8:49 PM on March 7, 2012

Taylor thank 4 saying that and this is Hilarious. it’s a lyric that Riri Tweet it. people believe that Kaurreche t n Rihanna are Fighting over Cb and it’s a shame on that they actully think this is Ture and it’s False

Taylor

Posted at 5:24 PM on March 7, 2012

Karrueche said that she doent have a facebook on her twitter account ….but as far as the rihanna shade goes i find it hilarious i hope she and chris get another chance when this is all said in done :)

Super

Posted at 5:03 PM on March 7, 2012

The reference to Brad, Angie and Jen was actually lyrics from a Nicki Minaj song called “Stupid Hoe.”

mel

Posted at 9:05 AM on March 9, 2012

Rihanna please get help and stop making yourself look desperate in public….not a good look honey…especially for a guy that almost knocked your teeth through your skull