Rihanna & Chris Brown 'Will Get Married Soon' In Secret Ceremony, Says Source

Wed, March 7, 2012 10:47am EDT by 116 Comments
Rihanna And Chris Brown Secret Wedding Ceremony

A source says that RiRi and Chris can’t wait to be husband and wife!

Rihanna, 24, and Chris Brown, 22, have never stopped loving each other, and now they’re ready to exchange vows and make it official, Star reports.

“The will get married very soon,” an insider says.

“He proposed in November, but she said she wasn’t ready,” another source adds. “But she finally accepted his proposal in late February. She’s not wearing a ring until they can announce it at an engagement party, but Rihanna’s already telling her family she’s engaged.”

So when’s the big day?

Rihanna’s former nanny, Sharon Bellamy-Thompson, believes it’ll be in late March. “Rihanna called for me personally,” she says. “I’m coming into LA for a special occasion. I have a ticket.”

Sharon added that despite Chris beating Rihanna in 2009, she and RiRi’s fam have forgiven the Grammy-winning bad boy and love him dearly. Sounds just like Rihanna.

“Rihanna has always been in love with Chris, and she wants to spend the rest of her life with him,” a source says.

And multiple sources have revealed RiRi wants to start popping babies with Chris asap. “They’re planning to go house hunting in LA soon, and they’re even talking baby names,” one insider revealed.

Unfortunately, the star-crossed lovers have an uphill battle to climb when it comes to the support of their friends — and that includes Jay-Z, who manages Rihanna under his Roc Nation label.

“He cannot believe that Rihanna is back with Chris,” says a source. “He thinks this is a bad move.”

And rumor has it that Jay is so upset with her that he’s even given a song to protégée Rita Ora that he originally promised to her.

“There’s even talk RiRi might leave Roc Nation, but she doesn’t care what Jay-Z thinks,” concluded a source.

Sounds like a bad case of “love is blind” if you ask us.

More Rihanna & Chris Brown News:

1. Rihanna’s Sexy Braless Look & Tweets — Trying To Seduce Chris Brown?
  2. Rihanna Denies Being With Chris Brown: I Hate Being Single
  3. Rihanna Tweets About Pain & Love: Is It For Chris Brown?

lana

Posted at 8:15 PM on May 16, 2012

i think its a good think that they are getting married becsue if thy love each other ushoudl npot stop them i wish to meet them

Leah

Posted at 5:32 PM on May 16, 2012

What ever who and i mean everybody knows that Rihanna was cheating on him she was going with Nikki Manaj duh and NIkki manaj had the disease and gave it to Rihanna and Rihanna gave it to CHRIS BROWN!

Lilmizz Cuteface Tracy

Posted at 12:41 AM on May 14, 2012

I can’t believe rhi rhi anyhow I wish you the best, still my favorite artist

Kyana

Posted at 8:10 PM on May 11, 2012

I dont think this is good because this biting and hitting might happen again to rihanna but luv you chris! <3

Bre'on

Posted at 8:32 AM on May 8, 2012

GoodMorning , I feel as tho Rihanna and Chris brown shouldnt get married right now cause they are going thru alot and they just need to get their self together first before getting married. I just wanna say I’m happy for ya’ll and i wish you the best of luck. :))
(R.S. Pretty’Monei)

Marghoob

Posted at 5:15 AM on May 4, 2012

My favourite singer’s and love couples, im biggest biggest fan of ‘RIHANNA':-)

Marghoob

Posted at 5:11 AM on May 4, 2012

My favourite singer’s and love couples

Marghoob

Posted at 5:09 AM on May 4, 2012

My favourite singer’s and love couples:-)

ceierac

Posted at 10:13 PM on May 2, 2012

Omg r u serious I cant believe it I love her im her biggest fan but really after what happened im happy but really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lekshmi

Posted at 3:59 AM on April 30, 2012

they are back together. i love rihanna very much and i am a fan of her.i like what she likes and i hate what she hates.this is because i also like chris brown.

Mary

Posted at 11:19 AM on April 25, 2012

Am not suprs bcz de luv ech other human beings were born to make miztakes and for that reason chris have made miztake and realize.and riri have forgaving him.wat de big deal. Luv de say it conqueres all.

nia

Posted at 11:22 PM on April 21, 2012

Rihanna chris is only marring you so he can beat you more.When you divorce him, he is gonna panic and try to kill you because he still want to hit you but he can’t because you left,so he is gonna make sure no one else can have you.YOU ARE SO STUPID

merlin

Posted at 4:15 AM on April 8, 2012

cnt believ it finaly ,their always say if thngz are meant to be it wl always cme bck and u guys have proven it.

Daye

Posted at 9:34 PM on April 6, 2012

Cris id tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute for Riro or wht ever!!!!!!!!!

Sina

Posted at 2:08 PM on April 6, 2012

U mustn’t judge, cause luv s complicated & sometimes bad things happen 2 make us grow & whole. If they r ment 2 be 2geder dey can overcome everything, as luv is stronger than anything. U go guys kiss & makeup, forgive & forget & luv each other 2 death.

Danny

Posted at 12:11 AM on April 6, 2012

Do u wanna hav sex sex sex with me den I’ll get married to u

ceiera

Posted at 10:22 PM on May 2, 2012

Who me sure when I’m 16 k

noxs

Posted at 2:57 AM on April 4, 2012

As long as they are happy, other pple will always have opinions about their lives but its what they do for themselves that matters

Melinda Hausey

Posted at 12:43 PM on April 3, 2012

HAVE YALL EVER HAD A KNOCK DOWN DRAG OUT? OK THEN!! LEAVE THEM ALONE LET THEM GET MARRIED THEY R YOUNG. WE ALL HAVE TO LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES!!!!!! CONGRATS TO THEM!!!!! NAH STICK A FORK IN ME IM DONE….. LOL!!!!!

molly kebz

Posted at 8:14 AM on March 29, 2012

the thing is, riri n chrish love each other, despite what they went through, we all know that love has got its own ups and downs, so if they willin 2 let it go n bring back the magnificent flame, so shall it be, nice couple, i wish u guys d best….lots of love!

petunia

Posted at 5:28 AM on March 29, 2012

xem riri the babardos chick at last you got married to your king of your heart chris brown.i know believe that everything will get back to normal usual as they were before.wish you all guys all the best

Bontle

Posted at 3:21 PM on March 28, 2012

Rihanna I jst think you and chris aren’t ment to be so stop looking so desprate 4 love and leave chris alone there a plenty of guys out der who might love u so y u only want chris I bet his already moved on with his like you look very pathetic trying 2 date chris again I love u girl dnt get me wrong but seriously jst stop yall broke up so what you act like your celebraty couple of the year yet ur nt

darcell bennett

Posted at 6:17 PM on March 24, 2012

I would love for them. To get married for real thank you. I am a big fan of both

Jeanny

Posted at 8:34 AM on March 24, 2012

I think they’re meant to be. Sure Chris Brown beat her up, buh he’s sowry about it and obviously loves her to bits, and she loves him even more! Congrats to the happy couple:):)

Mmabo

Posted at 6:02 PM on March 21, 2012

We all knew that the Christ n Riri situation was either a publicity stunt or they were case of Romeo n Juliet with a twist!they destined to be together!damn,they playing with their fans’ emotion

BUFFY

Posted at 3:18 PM on March 20, 2012

AT THEIR AGE THEY PRETTY MUCH NO WHAT THEY WANT. LIFE IS NOT EASY 4 NOBODY.THE RICH , POOR ,UGLY ,PRETTY , WE R ALL ALIKE.SOMETIMES RAIN SOME DAYS SUNSHINE. WE ALL HAVE OUR UPS AND DOWNS. WHAT MY BABY DADDY PUT ME THRU 4 TEN YEARS COULD EQUAL WHAT RHI WENT THRU IN ONE DAY WITH THE BEATING. I DIDNT GET BEAT LIKE THAT PHYSICALLY . BUT VERBALLY I DID. . WORDS HURT WORSE. THE TONGUE CAN B LIKE A DEADLY SNAKE. I STILL LUV HIM.BUT I PUT MY FOOT DOWN IF HE DID THE THERAPY THING AND PUT GOD IN HIS HEART HIM NOR CHRIS BROWN WOULD BEHAVE LIKE THAT. WE CAN BECOME A NEW PERSON WITH THE LOVE OF GOD. THEY NEED 2 PRAY AND SEEK COUNSELING 2GETHER AS A COUPLE. I HOLD THEM IN MY PRAYERS WE R ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

chrisbrowncousin

Posted at 8:58 PM on March 20, 2012

i had meet her she is sweet but no for my cousin she went and mad a big deal out of what him hittin her soo whatbuut goodluck cuzz lovee shayyy

petunia

Posted at 5:34 AM on March 29, 2012

wena o rite moo am absolutely siding wif u

Mandy S.Africa

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 1, 2012

I hate people who judge other people 4 wat they do plz jst stop it non of ur bizz wat ever they r doin they doin it 4 lv n i really LOVE dem so ppl jst leave them alone.only God wil judge them.