Rihanna & Chris Brown 'Will Get Married Soon' In Secret Ceremony, Says Source

Wed, March 7, 2012 10:47am EDT by 116 Comments
Rihanna And Chris Brown Secret Wedding Ceremony

A source says that RiRi and Chris can’t wait to be husband and wife!

Rihanna, 24, and Chris Brown, 22, have never stopped loving each other, and now they’re ready to exchange vows and make it official, Star reports.

“The will get married very soon,” an insider says.

“He proposed in November, but she said she wasn’t ready,” another source adds. “But she finally accepted his proposal in late February. She’s not wearing a ring until they can announce it at an engagement party, but Rihanna’s already telling her family she’s engaged.”

So when’s the big day?

Rihanna’s former nanny, Sharon Bellamy-Thompson, believes it’ll be in late March. “Rihanna called for me personally,” she says. “I’m coming into LA for a special occasion. I have a ticket.”

Sharon added that despite Chris beating Rihanna in 2009, she and RiRi’s fam have forgiven the Grammy-winning bad boy and love him dearly. Sounds just like Rihanna.

“Rihanna has always been in love with Chris, and she wants to spend the rest of her life with him,” a source says.

And multiple sources have revealed RiRi wants to start popping babies with Chris asap. “They’re planning to go house hunting in LA soon, and they’re even talking baby names,” one insider revealed.

Unfortunately, the star-crossed lovers have an uphill battle to climb when it comes to the support of their friends — and that includes Jay-Z, who manages Rihanna under his Roc Nation label.

“He cannot believe that Rihanna is back with Chris,” says a source. “He thinks this is a bad move.”

And rumor has it that Jay is so upset with her that he’s even given a song to protégée Rita Ora that he originally promised to her.

“There’s even talk RiRi might leave Roc Nation, but she doesn’t care what Jay-Z thinks,” concluded a source.

Sounds like a bad case of “love is blind” if you ask us.

More Rihanna & Chris Brown News:

1. Rihanna’s Sexy Braless Look & Tweets — Trying To Seduce Chris Brown?
  2. Rihanna Denies Being With Chris Brown: I Hate Being Single
  3. Rihanna Tweets About Pain & Love: Is It For Chris Brown?

christina

Posted at 7:24 PM on March 18, 2012

She reminds me of my sister and her boyfriend well there’s nothing you can not say to that there descion to make you know what they say everyone makes mistakes they look like a good couple but idk :)

Heather spaulding

Posted at 1:01 PM on March 16, 2012

You can’t help who you love. Just let them be. Yea it was wrong of him to hit her because he’s a man but everyone makes mistakes.

Vasco Amadu Conneh

Posted at 4:24 AM on March 15, 2012

Thank God 4 the two of them. That’s wat i’ve been waitin 4. Perfect match 4 the two. Let Jay-z go to hell, da’s my girl happiness.

Inácio Moisés Sambo

Posted at 3:46 AM on March 14, 2012

We can’t judge anybody, if they real love each other why can’t they wedd? what they need it’s been protected by the God, cos they can’t bear this new kind of life without God’s hand, be blessed Rihanna and ur Husband Cris cos u are in the correct way, the wedding it’s God’s commend. forgive each other ur mistakes before u get married, ok

Lisa shaw

Posted at 9:28 PM on March 13, 2012

Its there life .he love her and she love him.who is to say they cant get marry.

Sean94

Posted at 6:00 PM on March 13, 2012

I personally don’t think this is a good idea. I love Rihanna and all but if she goes through with this, I will lose most of respect for her. She can do so much better than him and I am a Chris fan. It’s none of our business and all but we are fans and we actually care about what happens to them. I personally think this is a joke to make people go wild but iu never know. She even said last week she was single.

Robert L Williams Jr

Posted at 11:49 PM on March 12, 2012

If both get married It’s not good why look back what they learn their mistakeful why ???? If I don’t getting alone with love one I wouldn’t coming reunited again … Remember that song call ( What love got do with it) it mean fought each others it doesn’t mean fight for love over someone if s/he cheating …. I will say if they wanna get marry Put God First before ur marry fail … Put God First ur marry become Faith go to ur marry Counselor first where in God’s house …. If not their marry become apart their marry relationship danger….

heavenlie

Posted at 12:53 PM on March 12, 2012

Until you’ve been in an abusive relationship, you should not comment.

They obviously have that hood love and are the 21st century’s Whitney and Bobby, people should really just let them get on with it.

And everyone knows Karruche or however the hell you spell it is an interim project, if not a beard to cover up the real relationship. If she’s really with him, it’s not going to last… relationships with “aspiring” models and singers never do. Rihanna has a hold on him because they could never get their own closure privately, and she does not need him to get a leg up. That will always win, not to mention the media is conditioning them to think they belong together.

karen

Posted at 6:24 AM on March 12, 2012

Let them do them

osman koroma

Posted at 3:39 AM on March 12, 2012

they are great together let them married it will be the happiest time of my days i love them both and they are my rnb singers they will produce good and briliant kids

Asia-Tijae Gerard

Posted at 6:50 PM on March 11, 2012

If Chris marrys Rihanna I will be very upset. Chris Brown is my baby I would hate to see him marry that no offense Rihanna I love your music but I don’t want yall together and I know yall don’t care what otther people think but we are your fans yall are not right for eachother.

Drea

Posted at 11:38 PM on March 10, 2012

Cant Beleive Chris Is Doin This. He Can Do Sooo Much Better! Rhianna Shouldnt Go Back With Him Cus He Might Hit Her Again. So I Think Its A Bad Move Also.

Cherella Howard

Posted at 8:35 PM on March 10, 2012

I saw this coming. I cannot believe no one else did. They are both over 18. It’s their buisness. Marrriage isn’t a good move. Not because of the worlds opinion, simply because it’s not a good idea. Maybe, it’s just a rumor to get everyone going crazy. If so, I know alot of people are mad. The fact remains, the are both adults. If, this happens, nothing we can do about it. We still have to live our lives. Donot let this consume you. It’s their life,not ours.

shakira collins

Posted at 7:48 PM on March 10, 2012

This is a wrong move for RiRi I love her but she should find a new love

Jocelyn

Posted at 1:36 PM on March 10, 2012

I wish them the best with whatever they do together, I admire them both. You have to crawl before you start walking( taking it step by step ), as a fan I pray everything will turn out good for the sake of their well-being… : )

woodly

Posted at 1:04 PM on March 10, 2012

ri ri and brown were my favourite couple,they looked so gud together.cnt wait 2c em as husband n wife..kip it going!

austin

Posted at 9:37 AM on March 14, 2012

your so gay.why would you put gud.get out of your ghetto and pull the neddle out of your arm meth head

tamarra

Posted at 10:59 AM on March 10, 2012

im happy for them back together,they ganna have beautiful family.

austin

Posted at 9:39 AM on March 14, 2012

you idoit he beat her up. I hate your comment.

arielle

Posted at 4:27 PM on March 18, 2012

this so call illuminati gurl is full of troubles she luves disunity that’s y she is ready to distroy chis couple to have him.But if they luv each other they sld go ahead cuz both of ‘em re of the same satanic group.lol

russell brown

Posted at 9:55 AM on March 10, 2012

I like both of there music . I hope the best for them keep it real yall

akaAfrika

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 9, 2012

Rihanna is full of dramma and Chris if he knows whats best for him,he must stay as far as possible from her.If he cares about his future

Nicole

Posted at 1:18 PM on March 9, 2012

Um, when is he gonna tell his girlfriend he’s engaged to Rihanna?

Kelebogile

Posted at 11:24 AM on March 9, 2012

I cant wait for their gorgeous unborn kidz,um so happy 4 them!

Yasmin

Posted at 9:06 PM on March 8, 2012

I wish them the best! (:
I love both of their music so just hoping the best for both!

Nichole

Posted at 8:35 PM on March 8, 2012

U live n u learn. Let them live their lives as they wish no one is prefect nor is any relationship all relationships have ups and downs. If anyone tells u their relationship is prefect their lying. I wish them the best.

mel

Posted at 11:37 AM on March 8, 2012

Life is short…Why live it doing what others want you to do..live it doing exactly what you want to do…this is the gift..to do what you want to do…..Love is the most powerful force in the universe…all reason is lost when this powerful feeling is flowing through you…Chris and Rhianna listen only to your own thinking..you have one life, don’t waste it trying to let others turn you into their idea of what they think you should be..do what you want to do..it’s your life to create how you want

electlady1

Posted at 2:57 PM on March 8, 2012

Thats right were running out of time look at Whitney nobody would have thought and there not getting young love is powerful and they know the game somebody new comes alone.

austin

Posted at 9:43 AM on March 14, 2012

what are you talking about I dont understand

electlady1

Posted at 9:07 PM on March 15, 2012

A man that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain favor from the Lord. And God will bless you even the more thats what I’m saying and life is to short God is soon to come back so why put off what you can do today.

Tiqua

Posted at 11:15 AM on March 8, 2012

I just think they don’t need to be married yet with kids first date a little more then think about it. It’s still earlier!
ALSO GOODLUCK. I LIKE THEM BOTH. I KNEW IT.