Rihanna & Chris Brown 'Will Get Married Soon' In Secret Ceremony, Says Source

Wed, March 7, 2012 10:47am EST by 116 Comments
Rihanna And Chris Brown Secret Wedding Ceremony

A source says that RiRi and Chris can’t wait to be husband and wife!

Rihanna, 24, and Chris Brown, 22, have never stopped loving each other, and now they’re ready to exchange vows and make it official, Star reports.

“The will get married very soon,” an insider says.

“He proposed in November, but she said she wasn’t ready,” another source adds. “But she finally accepted his proposal in late February. She’s not wearing a ring until they can announce it at an engagement party, but Rihanna’s already telling her family she’s engaged.”

So when’s the big day?

Rihanna’s former nanny, Sharon Bellamy-Thompson, believes it’ll be in late March. “Rihanna called for me personally,” she says. “I’m coming into LA for a special occasion. I have a ticket.”

Sharon added that despite Chris beating Rihanna in 2009, she and RiRi’s fam have forgiven the Grammy-winning bad boy and love him dearly. Sounds just like Rihanna.

“Rihanna has always been in love with Chris, and she wants to spend the rest of her life with him,” a source says.

And multiple sources have revealed RiRi wants to start popping babies with Chris asap. “They’re planning to go house hunting in LA soon, and they’re even talking baby names,” one insider revealed.

Unfortunately, the star-crossed lovers have an uphill battle to climb when it comes to the support of their friends — and that includes Jay-Z, who manages Rihanna under his Roc Nation label.

“He cannot believe that Rihanna is back with Chris,” says a source. “He thinks this is a bad move.”

And rumor has it that Jay is so upset with her that he’s even given a song to protégée Rita Ora that he originally promised to her.

“There’s even talk RiRi might leave Roc Nation, but she doesn’t care what Jay-Z thinks,” concluded a source.

Sounds like a bad case of “love is blind” if you ask us.

More Rihanna & Chris Brown News:

1. Rihanna’s Sexy Braless Look & Tweets — Trying To Seduce Chris Brown?
  2. Rihanna Denies Being With Chris Brown: I Hate Being Single
  3. Rihanna Tweets About Pain & Love: Is It For Chris Brown?

Ojok Gregory Martha

Posted at 6:31 PM on March 26, 2014

What’s time busy!!!, into your list kept something for people mark any talke inout buy from USA came pay to uganda same any one???

Ojok Gregory

Posted at 4:23 PM on March 15, 2014

Hi,all my friends thank much we are mark something to movies on tv.

davtheelectronicmusicproducer.wordpress.com

Posted at 12:09 PM on July 23, 2013

Ahaa, its good conversation about this piece of
writing here at this
webpage, I have read all
that, so at this time me also commenting here.

somalia

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 5, 2013

it would be cool if they got married and had kids

akise martha

Posted at 8:03 AM on March 4, 2013

hey, hw r u? am me surprise ur marry?

Chinonso ohakosim

Posted at 6:53 PM on March 2, 2013

Rihanna she still too young to get married to christ brown…. :Dunless christ brown has money maintain her.

Gerald

Posted at 6:00 PM on February 19, 2013

When was that “peace-sign” dress ever poppin’…? Fashion Icon…? #AHEM

rocky blessy

Posted at 7:23 AM on August 11, 2012

am so happy to hear dat rihanna is finally goin to get marry to chris brown.the both are made for each other.i wish u a happy marriage life

Myroi PiSO

Posted at 3:46 PM on February 1, 2013

Hey Rocky, this not so much of joy 2 chris n his fans bt a dream fulfilling event , these people are already married in my mind as a concern…… Liberian W/A hip-hop star- chriso fan

Angela

Posted at 3:49 PM on August 7, 2012

this couple is ment to be, i wouldnt also careless what people say. m jst happy, so happy that they are back together again. how awsome!!!
i love this couple, lets jst forgive and forget, u knw ppl chnge, nd m sure chris has realizd his mstkes.they nw knw how to make it even better than before.

bohary

Posted at 10:59 AM on August 2, 2012

i will not be sprise cos any heart that say yes @ the first place.neva say no,riri whish all the best in life

digg.com/thetvshield

Posted at 1:04 AM on June 30, 2012

Thanks for every other informative blog. The place else could I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal manner? I’ve a mission that I am simply now working on, and I’ve been at the look out for such info.

keysha l

Posted at 10:57 PM on June 22, 2012

its a shame that they are SUPPOSELY gettin married…i dont believe this ish…lies i say lies….

Scentsy Deutschland,Scentsy Candles Deutschland,Scentsy Wickless Candles Deutschland,Buy Scentsy Deutschland,Buy Scentsy Candles Deutschland,Buy Scentsy Wickless Candles Deutschland,Buy Scentsy Online Deutschland,Buy Scentsy Candles Online Deutschland,Buy

Posted at 12:49 AM on June 18, 2012

I came upon this site by accident, but had to see this post! I’ll be back! Thanks!

Homemade Hot Chocolate

Posted at 2:10 PM on June 17, 2012

I beloved up to you will receive performed proper here. The caricature is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you would like be handing over the following. sick indisputably come more beforehand once more since exactly the same nearly a lot continuously inside case you protect this hike.

Homemade Hot Chocolate

Posted at 1:45 PM on June 17, 2012

We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire neighborhood will likely be thankful to you.

Homemade Hot Chocolate

Posted at 1:21 PM on June 17, 2012

My brother recommended I may like this website. He used to be totally right. This put up actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Homemade Hot Chocolate

Posted at 12:23 PM on June 17, 2012

What?s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & help different customers like its helped me. Great job.

Doctor Hlelani

Posted at 3:59 PM on June 4, 2012

I just want to see Rihanna happy, that’s all