Peyton Manning Moving To Denver Broncos From Indianapolis Colts?

Wed, March 7, 2012 7:45am EST by 9 Comments

D0 you think Peyton would make a good fit for the Broncos? We’ve got the scoop!

Following the sudden news that NFL superstar Peyton Manning will no longer be a part of the Indianapolis Colts, HollywoodLife.com has learned the team that wants Peyton on its roster the most is the Denver Broncos. “John Elway, and others in the Denver Broncos organization, have never had a 100-percent love for Tim Tebow,” our source tells us. “They think the only way they’ll be able to get the fan base on their side, and the ability to remove or trade Tim Tebow, would be by obtaining Peyton.”

According to our source, the Broncos want to be in discussions with Peyton “as soon as it is official that he is a free agent.”

— Reporting by Russ Weakland

Bobby Jones

Posted at 8:05 AM on May 29, 2012

Last night my pappy brought the dark men home. They like to play silly games with me. Last night they made me take my pants off and open my fanny. They put their big stiks into my fanny and pushed in and out,in and out. At first it hurt real bad then it was so good dat my little peenie went up into the air. After a while they made a silly noise like an exploding wombat and the hot milk went into my belly. I went to the potty and the cream and blood falled into the toilet. I am 6 years old and Jesus loves me.

Jeff Davis

Posted at 8:08 AM on May 29, 2012

You are a sick bastard! You suck your mamas cunt with that mouth?

air purification sysytems

Posted at 12:48 AM on May 14, 2012

Hello There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. This is a really smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

Christiano Ronaldo

Posted at 6:39 PM on April 18, 2012

Fantastic web site. Lots of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks to your sweat!

Russ Weakland

Posted at 2:36 PM on March 19, 2012

Attention dumas1000, so about not knowing sports and zero chance of Manning joining the Denver Broncos? We were right.

Gary MacEntee

Posted at 7:02 PM on March 8, 2012

To Ben, When the greatest QB in the history of football takes the field in Denver, the fans will forget the bible boy and his 46% completion rate so fast your head will spin.

BigD

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 8, 2012

And what everybody in Miami knows everything about sports, without de wade and James Miami would be the same suck hole it is. Dolphin fans are awful that’s why there’s a black out every other game the dolphins play

dumas1000

Posted at 7:56 AM on March 7, 2012

That’s laughable. Cmon Mannnnnnnn. Nobody knows anything about sports around here. There is zero chance of Manning in Denver. He would not consider even for a second going there. Manning to Miami. The Dolphins will sign him.

Ben

Posted at 9:28 AM on March 7, 2012

It would be awesome to watch Payton play while hearing the crowd chant Tebow,TEBOW! No way you can take the kid from the fans. Nil Elway or John Fox could survive that one.