Miley Cyrus's Friends Tell Her: Dump Liam, You're Too Good For Him

Wed, March 7, 2012 11:29am EDT by 18 Comments
Miley Cyrus Friends Want Her To Dump Liam Hemsworth

dance

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 15, 2012

I’ll right away grab your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me understand in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

alex

Posted at 4:43 PM on April 1, 2012

I actually think Liam should dump her HE is too much for her, he really seems to be a nice and fun guy and she has constantly a diva attitud like im beter than all of you, to me she is freakin annoying!! in the hunger games premier she seem to be unconfable of being there instead of supporting him she looked like she was doing him a favor, im not saying it is true but from my perspective thats what it looked like… but hey its up to them!

Kimberly

Posted at 1:57 AM on April 6, 2012

I KNOW LIAM IS SO GREAT

XX

Posted at 2:07 AM on March 12, 2012

It’s Star, I wouldn’t take it too seriously.

Vanessa

Posted at 7:06 PM on March 10, 2012

well aussies are known for being pretty nice, but the ones I’ve dated actually fit the description her friends are using quite well, so I’m on the fence.

They are funny as hell though.

Arcachnar

Posted at 5:44 AM on March 10, 2012

I think it is up to Miley to decide if she want to stay with him or not. It is not upon us to do this. Besides, I really do not take this article THAT serious.

michelle

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 9, 2012

miley do what your heart asks you but in berdad liam loves you no matter what others say I’ll always be by your side

michelle prinsses

Posted at 9:02 PM on March 9, 2012

miley no matter what others say, what matters is what you feel your heart but whatever happens I’ll always be cotigo

jayla jones

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 8, 2012

omg! they are both perfect for each other, and miley is happy! you think he’s leading her into bad things? i cant imagine if she lost him, then we would be seeing miley in a whole new light, but she’s a good girl, let their love fly for as long as it wants(:

helllokitty2142

Posted at 8:10 PM on March 7, 2012

they look very happy together…i think this is fake

The Boy

Posted at 10:35 PM on March 7, 2012

On Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth & Taylor Swift & Justin Bieber & Punk’d

Attending these celebrities can tell you what happens at their parties and you know when you somebody tells you about their comments about everything they want to talked about but I know that everyone of them has a secert to tell the story about people getting pranked about their favortive Celebritiy jokes on someone they knew in the past few months if the famous Exhibit of the Museum of some of the famous wax figures which they stood there for hunders of years in life mabye talk about their lives hasn’t been turn around in the movie bad boys mike lowery always say dont be a hater just hate the game, but She knows better than sooner or later that only takes two tango if your not telling the turth, about someone in your past it doesnt mean that your looking for trouble of some kind.

that's news

Posted at 3:04 AM on March 8, 2012

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

milzzz

Posted at 5:30 PM on March 7, 2012

ARE you people crazy miey is too good for him stop hating ! HATERS. leave her alone.

MileyHater

Posted at 4:33 PM on March 7, 2012

PLEASE!!!!! LIAM IS TOO GOOD FOR MILEY!!!
SHE’S AN @$$H0LE!!!!
HAHA

summer

Posted at 4:46 PM on April 1, 2012

OMG thank GOD!! aleluya! someone thinks the same way i do hahaha HE should dump her!

Cleo

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 7, 2012

Great! Stoned dingo babies with Australian southern twangs! As long as we don’t hear of her or her sheep lover again, I’m actually ok with that.

mandy

Posted at 1:52 PM on March 7, 2012

who are your sources?

Sga ags

Posted at 12:14 PM on March 7, 2012

Star magazine lies, article totally fake