Is Kim Kardashian Adopting A Baby On Her Own?

Wed, March 7, 2012 9:28am EDT by 40 Comments
Kim Kardashian Adopting

lia

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 16, 2012

The last thing kim needs is a child. she is shallow and selfish. she is not mother material as far as i can see. If she adopts a child i will pray for the child because they might be in trluble with kim for a mother…UGH!!

Dorota

Posted at 8:36 AM on March 15, 2012

Another stupid idea of a spoiled girl just lake her weeding was.Im sorry for the child she will choose

really

Posted at 12:41 AM on March 15, 2012

i really dnt think she needs a kid. she is to in love with her self. everything has to ba bout her. yea she is good wit mason. but she gets to give him bak to his mama she dnt keep him all the time she need to realize all kids r not like mason. i love watchin there show but ive lost alot of respect for kim after callin it off with her husband after 72 days. n everyone is bein rude to him bout it. but good luck kim

Shawny

Posted at 12:37 PM on March 14, 2012

I dont think she should adopt because she appears to get over things quick and if she really wants one she should really try for her own because I dont think she’s adopted mother material.Waay too shallow. Im over them the whole clan and I cant wait for E to do a “Where are they now” on the “Kardashians”

Mari

Posted at 10:33 AM on March 14, 2012

K, so just because you have millions does not make you a good parent. Kim has proven time and time again that she is as immature as she is dumb. Fortunately she’ll be able to provide a great nanny who can fill the shoes of loving and responsible parent. How can a person who’s only claim to fame is bad judgement be allowed to adopt? Given the alternative at least the kid can count on financial security throughout life, but the trade off is not having a worthy parent in their life. All things being equal, the later is still better than being in an orphanage, but I can’t help to feel sorry for the kid anyway. Kim will make a loser type of parent. What a media whore.

Alexandra

Posted at 4:15 PM on March 13, 2012

Kim shoul wait with adaption . But if she can’t she should definitely adopt from Armenia.

chelsea

Posted at 8:17 PM on March 12, 2012

Im a mother an there is no better feeling then having a little one who depends on u. I think kim would be a great mother she’s strong an independed an has a great family to back her up. In whatever she desires it will be perfect for her an her life:)

lexy

Posted at 11:45 AM on March 11, 2012

I really think Kim should adopt because she is very caring and so full of fun. I personally love the kardashian sisters and think that after she adopts they will support her. I am close to the arminian culture and know that baby girls are amazingly cute. I am only 12 years old but I like to share my opinion. Kim I think you should!

lexy

Posted at 12:05 PM on March 11, 2012

All of you haters are just plain rude. Kim is a grown women and can make her own descions all of you are jelous because Kim has what you dont let Kim be. Kim do ehsf you want I support you even though you probably don’t care because I’m 12 years old. I am the second child out of four and Ny mom calls me a little mommy because I take care of my little brother and sister. Let me tell you it is hard sometimes when your very tired and wake up at night but everything pays off when they start to talk and say I love you or give you big hugs. My little sister is way easier to take care of because you dress them up as doll and do their nails and hair my sister is 5 but when she was 2-3 she was such a girly. Girl that she wore mini heels and got her nail done. Now I have a 1 and a half brother. Man let me tell you he is a monster but I love him to death and boys take much longer to train thanvgirks he started walking late and sitting and crawling but my older younger sister was walking crawling and sitting at normal age. It is very cool to see them grow up and to figure out the personalities also its nice to have a strong connection between them. I am again only 12 Omb acctually I am 11

kimberly

Posted at 2:39 PM on March 10, 2012

Ps. I believe Kim really does want a baby and not for show

kimberly

Posted at 2:36 PM on March 10, 2012

I think Kim would be a good mother and the fact that’s she is adopting is great . there are so many children out there that need a home, and could only dream about having one and the love and affection from a mother. The lil girl she gets deserves it all, and I believe Kim can give her that and more. So Kim wherever you are I’m so happy that your doing this and congratulations on your future bundle of joy wish you happiness and love God Bless

kimberly

Posted at 2:32 PM on March 10, 2012

I think Kim would be a good mother and the fact that’s she is adopting is great . there are so many children out there that need a home, and could only dream about having one and the love and affection from a mother. The lil girl she gets deserves it all, and I believe Kim can give her that and more. So Kim wherever you are I’m so happy that your doing this and congratulations wish you happiness . God Bless

Princess

Posted at 7:27 PM on March 9, 2012

I think u people that r being negative are wrong she wouldn’t give the baby away after 72 days and she would be a great mother I think it would be good for her and the baby. The baby would be spoiled rotten and will turn into a great woman and Kim go for it!

LBennett

Posted at 12:38 AM on March 9, 2012

Kim,,,,wanted to have children with chris but when some of her friends told her not to get preg that was the wrong thing to do that was wrong for her friends to tell her that and not to just listen to her heart! she listened to her friends and not her HEART!!! she made a big mistake by getting a DIVORCE!!

Anonymous

Posted at 3:51 PM on March 8, 2012

Its been clear love is hard for her…if she really wants a kid I say adopt…it’s not like she needs a man…I mean she is financially ready and I guess she is emotionally ready…so why not…a man to be honest would just get in her way:)

akua

Posted at 1:07 PM on March 8, 2012

If she wants a baby so bad she should have stick with her husband no matter how bad it was and work it out. She is 31 years old now and do not know what she wants. The mother makes decisions for her saying she was not ready to have a baby with her husband and now she is ready for adoption? Does this makes sense? Please people this family is crazy for real, especially KIM.

babyann

Posted at 9:24 AM on March 8, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I .We met via~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends:)

hannah

Posted at 2:25 AM on March 8, 2012

omg anyone who says she shouldnt adopt a baby is crazy. you see how much she loves mason and how she supports her family. shes wanted a baby for a long time an if she adopts one thats great she will be a great mother and deserves it

Whatever

Posted at 12:32 AM on March 8, 2012

This is nothing but another stunt to bring ratings to their show and more money to the Kardashian brand. The article mentions that if she adopted from Armenia it would bring a lot of attention to the country and the focus on the Kardashian reality show could generate $1million dollars. I can’t stand this attention whoring mofo of a family. Their focus is always on making money. They know their 15 minutes of fame is almost up so they have to do something drastic to get it back. The entire Kardashian family needs to have SEVERAL damn seats!

Rena

Posted at 9:15 PM on March 7, 2012

She can’t adopt from China! She doesn’t qualify under the regulations and even if she did qualify, there are very few healthy babies available and her wait time would be well over 8 years. Possibly in a few years she could get an older or disabled child IF she met the requirements but she doesn’t! Nice Try Kim… You’ll need to go baby shopping in another country.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 8:13 PM on March 7, 2012

i dont mind kim adopting a baby but she needs to know that takin care of a baby isnt a joke, its a big responsebilty.

j16

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 7, 2012

ughhh, she is not succesful what does she do anyways beside be on a show! i am pretty sure everything else her mom does for her. shes a spoil little brat that just wants attention. i just dislike her just cause she thinks shes better than everyone!!
srry kim but u need to be off the spotlight caude u suckkk.just sayennnn..

Betty

Posted at 3:33 PM on March 7, 2012

Please no!

Rosy

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 7, 2012

I am a huge fan of Kim. I love her ssoo much! She’d be doing a good deed in adopting but I’d love to see her with a baby bumb :) As a mom I know the feeling of that little bundle of joy moving inside of you; best experience ever! As a fan I wish for that, instead of a QUIK n EASY adoption. Just saying. But if she is so desperate then, go for it Kim. Adopt your baby :) maybe later you’ll find that “charming prince” and have babies of your own.

oh boy

Posted at 3:28 PM on March 7, 2012

What if she changes her mind after 72 days? A baby takes alot of work more than a husband does thats for sure.

Deb

Posted at 1:08 AM on March 9, 2012

Hahahahaha! I was thinking the same exact thing! Guess her mom and stepdad are adopting too whether they realize it or not!

c

Posted at 10:01 AM on March 7, 2012

no one should give her a baby! god only knows what this psycho would do with it.. she just wants a little doll she can dress up and charge people to see.. go away kim, we all hate you

h8ther

Posted at 12:43 PM on March 7, 2012

agreed!!shes too much into herself

Rosy

Posted at 3:33 PM on March 7, 2012

Wow, you must be a jobless ugly person that has nothing better to do, so you waste you time posting crap about beautiful successfull people.

Lauren

Posted at 4:38 PM on March 7, 2012

WTF?! Rude like grow up, how old are you? Also WE don’t all hate her, so don’t speak for others. Speak for your self lowlife.
I love Kim and honestly hating someone you don’t even know is the stupidest thing…