Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Marriage In Trouble? New Report

Wed, March 7, 2012 12:10pm EDT by 20 Comments
Khloe Kardashian divorce

Khloe is miserable in Dallas and it’s tearing her relationship apart. Plus, she feels incredibly lonely without her family and friends!

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom have hit a very rough patch in their marriage. The reality TV star is reportedly “not happy” in Dallas and their relationship is in “crisis.”

“The situation in Dallas is not good,” a friend tells Life & Style. “He is not happy and Khloe isn’t either.”

The biggest stresses in their marriage have been their failed attempts to have a baby and Lamar’s trade from the Lakers to the Mavericks. Recently, Lamar was absent from several games to deal with a family issue.

Meanwhile, Khloe has also been very jealous that Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian are getting so much closer.

“Khloe is sad an jealous to see Kourtney and Kim getting so close,” a source adds. “She misses her family and friends terribly.”

Although these two have hit a major low in their marriage, a friend says these two “love each other” and will do everything they can to “make things better.”

— Chloe Melas

More Kardashian News:

1. Kim Kardashian’s Sexy House Sitter Revealed
  2. Kim Kardashian Buys Best Friend Jonathan Cheban A 100K Birthday Gift
  3. Kim Kardashian’s Best Friend Jonathan Cheban & Kris Humphries Have Awkward Encounter

sharon

Posted at 12:27 PM on March 27, 2012

khloe and lamar u guys are great couples just try to sort your differences.dnt let people rule ur marriage.khloe forget abt kim and kourtney,they have their lives to live.they are not married but u are so u ve to compromise sometimes.

machiavelly

Posted at 7:48 AM on March 16, 2012

i hate rumours,why does the paparazy always wish relationship negative if the,ve not got something better to say they should backoff from people affairs.lamar odom and khloe kadashian odom are grate couples so they should always wish them the best,it bound that in every relationship sometime dere is contraversy between couples and at the end they will let it go and unit again so plsssssss i hate listoning to all this negative stories,

lele

Posted at 12:10 AM on March 14, 2012

My heart goes out to Khloe….I once relocated from LA to Dallas, it was cute and fun at first,then it got ‘old’ real quick- Not much diversity or multicultural aspect in Dallas,TX,,and every other resturant is a Bar-b-que Joint. Forget trying to find a good sushi Bar!.I knew Khloe was not gonna like DFW after a while.I’m not trashing it – but its NOT LA, California/ Lamar probably feels this way too. They need to come back to LA .They can live on Kim’s money from the fake wedding for a couple of years.

Ann

Posted at 1:49 PM on March 17, 2012

These Kardashian sisters and the mom are so stuck on themselves and making more money. Khloe is married. She needs to grow up and think about her marriage, not her family so much. Divorce in today’s society is inevitable. Nobody stays married anymore like my parents. Who stays married for 50 years in this day and age? This “Me” society is very selfish.

Sher

Posted at 6:29 PM on March 11, 2012

I hope u 2 work things out, every marriage has their ups n downs. I’m a fan of u guys n always admire the support u guys have for each other, hope u not planning to throw tht away. Do what ever it takes to work things out…… love u guys…. #khloenlamarfan

khloe$lamarfan

Posted at 9:02 AM on March 10, 2012

hahaha stop lying..Khloe $ Lamar love each other sooooo much, they will never divorce!!!

Hopeful

Posted at 1:40 PM on March 9, 2012

I hope that Khloe and Lamar, do work it out, during this rough patch. Out of the three Kardashian girls, they are the cutest relationship. Kourtney holds hers,Kim well nasty! But I hope to see the marrige last, they are my favorite!

TRUTH

Posted at 10:10 PM on March 8, 2012

This is a dumb situation. The marriage is doomed. Most marriages that are played out in front of cameras usually are. The only thing that can save this marriage and make it stronger is to switch the cameras off.
The marriage life was shortened by getting married too quick to begin with. Their marriage is not strong enough to weather reality tv cameras.
Dumb the odoms say they will ‘do everything they can to make things better’ if they are not willing to switch the cameras off and give the marriage time to grow strong. The marriage is doomed, just a matter of time these fools will be fighting an ugly divorce in the media. Need more than love to make a good marriage, you have to be willing to make changes to make it work. This marriage is doomed.

rose

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 8, 2012

Is this a joke? I hope so cause this two love each other, be strong guys and love one another.

anna-kay

Posted at 5:00 PM on March 8, 2012

i hope they work it out because they are such a lovely couple. i think sh

Leah

Posted at 8:11 AM on March 8, 2012

Khloe is real, and gives good advices to her family.she is the best sister one can ever have.hope things work out well for you,you deserve it.

Shelly

Posted at 1:18 AM on March 8, 2012

I don’t know if this is true or not but I have always believed that Khloe or any of the other Kardashian siblings cannot function very well if they are not all grouped closely together. Their pimp mama have then all dependent on her and her rules. That’s why none of them have any other career or desire to have a different career other than posing and their reality show or putting their name on some product. Out of all those kids no one wants to do something different?

Khloe claims she’ll be happy to be with Lamar anywhere he goes but we shall see.

Jchavez

Posted at 6:03 PM on March 7, 2012

Klo if you think you feel lonely here in dallas let me tell u, I have been here for 18 yrs. Without my family, friends are everywhere. You need to be strong,my husband goes out of town all the time, so please dont even think about divorce.

Jchavez

Posted at 10:32 PM on March 17, 2012

Who ever is saying that khole and lamar are going seperate ways please stop. I believe that khole and lamar will be together for a long time. I feel that there might be very good news about them very soon and khole please hang in there.mI You and lamar belong here in dallas.

Lou

Posted at 2:46 PM on March 7, 2012

You are disgusting…keep on dreaming that they have crisis so you can keep your job. So sad how you wish bad for others, shame on you.

Chantal

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 7, 2012

Gosh!!!!!Ths cant be true ths ma favourite couple

joyce

Posted at 1:16 PM on March 7, 2012

I hope this is not true. Khloe is my favorite Kardashian.

lindq

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 7, 2012

I love Khloe I hope she and Lamar stay together. I really love to meet her. Continue to stay strong Khloe!!!!

E.Ditor

Posted at 12:47 PM on March 7, 2012

Really sophomoric article. Need to spellcheck.

Babygirl75

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 30, 2012

I love this Family and wish them all the best and I think they are making the best of there situation it has to be tough on lamar because it is like he lost his family,u know people think its all about there fame and fourtune but they are human and are trying to live there lives.who says life is a bowl of cherries its times like this that make you a stronger couple and im sure its hard because of the media,and my honest opion they do not owe us any explination leave them alone to live there life.we should put ourselves in there shoes for one day I know its not fun when your every move is being watched.but im sure Mr. and Mrs.Odom knows all this DRAMA goes with them unfortunally.I would not care what people think and like Kloe says Must be a slow day the media has to make money by putting some GARBAGE in the magizines this is SAD like she says.Khloe and Lamar if you read this Please stay strong god is always with you you will make it through this just remember your wedding vows life is not easy sometimes its what you make it.I hope one day you can have a much more privite life for you and your family God Bless you and your families!!