Are Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise Expecting Another Baby?

Wed, March 7, 2012 10:04am EDT by 14 Comments
Katie Holmes Pregnant

tandläkare farsta

Posted at 4:01 PM on July 3, 2012

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with almost all significant infos. I would like to peer more posts like this .

krystle sears

Posted at 6:13 PM on March 29, 2012

I think they should have another baby and I wouldnt put it past me that she is pregnate I mean come on it tom was my husband I would have had at least 4kidss with him buy now lol he freaken hot

Grace

Posted at 5:02 PM on March 15, 2012

Yeah…I think she was pregnant when she met Tom. He’s never managed to knock up anyone so whose baby? I mean who cares, even adoption is fine, but there is just something so weird about this couple! I mean playmate for Suri? Who wants a 6-7 yr age gap between kids if they want their kids to be playmates. The last film I saw her in was painfully horrible. What film schedule?

@bankrupt

Posted at 4:11 PM on March 23, 2012

you need to burn your eyes (as they are useless) because Suri looks like Tom and both are incredibly beautiful.

Nayah

Posted at 2:39 AM on March 10, 2012

Love the cruise’s family,,i hope they will stay together forever!!suri is very pretty hope she will have a baby brother or baby sister soon..i can’t wait to see whom she/he looks like!….Tom & Katie don’t listen to those haters!

Libraesque

Posted at 1:53 PM on March 9, 2012

It’s sold at Barneys New York and it is FUG

ahawes

Posted at 10:22 PM on March 8, 2012

My question is….Why are they still together???? She has not been happy since the day they got married. They are never close together in a picture unless it is staged and ready to be made. Now they want to bring another child into this already ‘obviously’ unhappy family.??? On with the plans…seriously, I have never heard about a chain of their clothes. I don’t spend $800. on a pair of pants, though I don’t shop at Walmart. So were WOULD you find their line? Not in the South!!

Libraesque

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 8, 2012

This article is hilarious. Is she gonna hook up with Josh Hartnett again so Suri’s “playmate” will actually be her sibling?
ck, I was thinking the same thing. Exactly how does one run a “fashion empire” from home? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The part that made me almost spit up my lemonade was “Katie has cleared her schedule of movie offers” Sistah pleeeze. Michelle Williams would have to clear her schedule…..NOT katie

@rofl

Posted at 4:14 PM on March 23, 2012

@ uneducated and painfully stupid Libraseque. Fashion designing can be done at home. It’s designing, not like the cock sucking you are delivering to people in person.

adrienne

Posted at 12:12 PM on March 7, 2012

A little playmate for Suri?! Suri will be 6 next month and even if there is a sibling within the next 9 months, by the time the baby is old enough to be a playmate (2-3+), then Suri will be 9 or almost 10! Almost old enough to be a babysitter.

ck

Posted at 11:34 AM on March 7, 2012

“…and she’s planning to run her Holmes & Yang fashion empire from home in L.A. during the pregnancy.”

You literally made me spit out my soda. “Fashion Empire.”
My God..nobody is buying their terrible, overpriced clothing.

“Fashion Empire.” You slay me.

dani

Posted at 7:23 PM on March 8, 2012

Fashion empire? More like a failing fashion empire!

LOL

Posted at 4:08 PM on March 23, 2012

The lead actress of The Hunger Games has been spotted with Katie & Yang designer clothes lately.

whocares

Posted at 2:41 PM on May 3, 2012

Suri is a rotten brat and they do not know how to parent so I hope this is only a rumor