Bobbi Kristina Will Inherit Whitney Houston's Millions

Wed, March 7, 2012 7:39pm EDT by 7 Comments
Whitney Houston Will

c culbreath

Posted at 9:09 PM on March 11, 2012

I pray someone helps her. She’s very young and without her mom I would like to think she feels alone. The world is a not so nice place,I know bc I would love to have a hug from my mom and I am in my 40s so I could only image her pain..

Alice

Posted at 11:49 PM on March 9, 2012

Sorry but what millions? She was in debt to Clive and the recording label, plus rumored to be in debt to dealers for over a million. She didn’t own any songs. I can’t see there being much to inherit, except sadly, her Mother’s drug addiction.

wish

Posted at 6:59 PM on March 18, 2012

Too bad some people are that evil,pray your kids never go through that.Am not a mother but I know better.God bless Bobbi Kristina

Layla

Posted at 8:52 PM on January 25, 2013

KEY WORD …. RUMORS WHiTNEY WASN’T BROKE YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT… !!!!

Gloria

Posted at 2:09 PM on March 9, 2012

Gossip, is that all anyone can do today? Is sit around and gossip, or judge someone. Least ye judge or shall you be judged by God. As children of God we are to help our brothers and sisters, not judge and condemn them. We all have made mistakes in our lives, I know I have! Pray for her and the family…

Gloria

Posted at 2:03 PM on March 9, 2012

WHY? Why would you set this young woman up for all the wolves to have at her. This never should have gotten printed! You have a great deal to learn as reporters, and really you should be sued for what you have unleashed for this child. God will punish you if anything happens to her because of your lack of respect for Bobbie Kristina, and her mother…God protect Bobbie Kristina, and keep her ever safe from cad’s and shad’s…………………….

Abimbola Adesanya

Posted at 11:52 PM on March 7, 2012

Its up to her to do as she pleases with her mothers fortune bt she will do a great disservice to her mums memory if she sqanders d money. She shuld go to rehab first