Kristen Stewart Is 'Beautiful & Talented,' Says 'Snow White' Co-Star Sam Claflin

Tue, March 6, 2012 12:01pm EDT by 19 Comments

Kristen’s ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ co-star Sam Claflin can’t stop singing Kristen’s praises, and we love it! Do you think Robert Pattinson realizes how lucky he is?

Kristen Stewart has just received the ultimate compliment. Even though the 21-year-old actress is a mega-star with millions of dollars, she’s totally down-to-earth! Sam Claflin, who plays Kristen’s Prince Charming in the upcoming film, says working with Kristen is a “dream.”

“She’s as beautiful and talented as everyone imagines,” the British actor told Red Carpet News TV at the First Light Awards in London on March 5. “She really is a dream come true when it comes to someone to work with. But it’s been incredible, I’ve been absolutely lucky with the people I’ve worked with.”

Isn’t it wonderful to hear that Kristen isn’t a diva like other stars? Since Kristen is so cool on set, we bet she’s the coolest girlfriend — Robert Pattinson is a lucky guy!

— Chloe Melas

Loading video...

More Kristen Stewart News:

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Leave Louis Vuitton In Paris With Paul McCartney
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Romantic $2,100 A Night Paris Hotel Suite — PICS
  3. Win The Same Backpack Purchased By Robert Pattinson On His NYC Shopping Spree!

bluebird

Posted at 12:27 AM on March 9, 2012

LAURE HADDOCK the real girlfriend of SAM CLAFLIN is already very jealous of KRISTEN STEWART! In fact she already uploaded their pictures in the internet… KISSING!!!

cris

Posted at 4:39 PM on March 8, 2012

He won a fan, whether he likes it I like it!

ash

Posted at 2:14 AM on March 8, 2012

Sam & Kristen!!! Can’t wait to see this duo in SWATH!!!

Samantha

Posted at 10:17 AM on March 7, 2012

I want Sam And Kristen… It would be the cutest couple on the planet ever… And I want them together…Robert is a Perfection, but he is no good with Kristen… They r too different!

Millie

Posted at 3:10 AM on March 7, 2012

This is gross! You aren’t even reporters. You know how hard these actors work but you only print things that promote Kristen. Although no actor in his right mine could say anything bad about her because the I’m a girl in love with Kristen brigade would start up. I bet Kristen has increased
lesbianism about 50%. I don’t mind that but I hate that she is an awful actor. It makes all the actors liars.I mean come on she looks like she might be able to pick up a toothpick but anything heavier than a cigarette is laughable (sward and shield yeah I’m buying it) so it doesn’t matter how great all the other actors are Kristen will ruin it.

saly

Posted at 6:43 AM on March 7, 2012

i feel sorry for you because you’re a loser and you will never be like kristen poor thing

Frankie

Posted at 8:26 AM on March 7, 2012

Don’t waste your sympathy on Millie there. Whenever an actor or director, or anyone of substance compliment Kristen, the Robsessed trolls will ALWAYS start their rant. You know, their same old, same old “Kristen can’t act”, “we’re all lesbians”, “her movies will fail and it’s all her fault”….yawn. Feel sorry for the tornado victims. I only feel disgust for someone who chooses to be this hateful and bitter.

Seth

Posted at 10:14 AM on March 7, 2012

Get the hell off!

Ruby

Posted at 8:55 PM on March 6, 2012

Gosh, he’s such a charmer. @ Dee. I agree that he’ll make a great prince and I can definitely buy him and Kristen as a loved up pair. Great cast, Universal!

anna cabana

Posted at 8:09 PM on March 6, 2012

what do u think guys sam is handsome man sure kristen fall in love with him on the screen i can wait snow white and huntsman

Just me

Posted at 2:59 PM on March 6, 2012

Better than Robsten.

Dee

Posted at 5:39 PM on March 6, 2012

Kristen is taken, and so is Sam. However, they do make a delicious screen pairing. I was so disappointed when Reese W. was cast as Marlena. Those who have read the book know that she is not remotely like the Marlena in the book. Sam Clafin personifies a charming prince imo, so I’m hopeful for a sizzling chemistry.

Seth

Posted at 12:08 PM on March 7, 2012

However Rob’s and Reese’s chemistry IS/WAS epic offscreen.
Just look WFE Unscripted

Dee

Posted at 10:38 AM on April 26, 2012

WFE is not a cougar love story. Why cast a jaded blonde a decade older than the protagonist to play a brunette in her early 20s??? Natalie Portman would have been the perfect choice.

CeCe

Posted at 1:24 PM on March 6, 2012

I had not notice how handsome Sam is especially his beautiful smile and cute dimples. Nice.

Carey

Posted at 12:37 PM on March 6, 2012

Sam is so right as the prince. The whole cast, Kristen, Charlize, Chris etc is perfect! I think(hope) that Sam and Kristen will have great chemistry.

bobby sam

Posted at 12:31 PM on March 6, 2012

uffff i can smell he have a crush on Kristen!!!! I love it,can’t wait for swath. i agree with him kristen is beautiful & talented!!!kristen can make all guy’s ‘dream’ about her i have a dream about her but in wet…hahaha :D

kiki

Posted at 12:29 PM on March 6, 2012

He’s very gallant and sweet, much like a real prince. Can’t wait for SWATH!

Jenny

Posted at 12:59 PM on March 6, 2012

He is such a darling, and I luv that he is singing Kristen’s praises. I can’t wait until SWATH.