Have you ever looked at a celeb’s hairstyle and thought that you just couldn’t recreate the look because of your hair’s length or thickness? Here’s an easy way to avoid that issue!
Angelo David, celebrity hairstylist and owner of the Angelo David salon in NYC, tells you how to use clip-in extensions to create Jennifer Morrison‘s perfect braided ponytail. Follow along with his how-to and shop his product picks!
- Prepare washed hair with the Angelo David Premier Volume Spray to prepare for styling and boost volume.
- Begin blow drying hair by sections using the Angelo David Round Brush, then create a deep side part.
- To further create volume quickly, use Angelo David’s Couture clip on extensions, strategically placing them in the back of the head.
- Create a deep side part then take a section of the hair in the front, before pulling the rest into a high ponytail.
- Begin a French braid with the hair section, starting from the part going all the way to the back.
- Wrap the braid around the ponytail and secure the look with pins.
- Finish the look with a great hairspray, like L’Oreal Texture Infinium Professional, for a firm hold without creating stiffness.
Have you ever tried clip-in extensions?