Demi Lovato Swears On Twitter & She Doesn't Care Who Sees It

Tue, March 6, 2012 2:51pm EDT by 19 Comments

jess

Posted at 1:25 AM on June 5, 2014

She says she’s a Christian, but she swears… People who are trying to be like Jesus shouldn’t be using language like that.

toys104

Posted at 4:48 AM on January 20, 2013

She’s 20 she can do what she wants

random

Posted at 2:03 PM on December 27, 2012

why do people read the article just to say a stupid comment about it. don’t you have anything better to do. why is it that whenever something’s about demi, someone has to bring in miley. god, just stop comparing the two, they are show they are.

Kelsey

Posted at 9:27 PM on December 3, 2012

I know I’m really late, but I just want this out there. So what is she sweared??? She is like 19, actually 20 now. Like you people never swore when you were that age. I’m 14, and I swear. You’re just picking on her because she’s famous, and since she’s a role-model you think that she can’t swear. She’s not afraid about what the world thinks of her, and she’s being herself, that’s being a good role-model. Stop finding small things to pick on, not just her but other celebrities as well. Even if it isn’t a small thing, it still isn’t our business. It’s only their business, and sometimes their family or friends. Leave these people alone! (In case you haven’t noticed, I’m mad)

JesminLovatic

Posted at 7:33 AM on March 13, 2012

Demi doesn’t care about what the world thinks about her, and that’s pretty much why I LOOOVVVVEEEE her. She knows that her Lovatics will always support her, and she’s right. We WILL. Stay strong Demi! Don’t ever let haters bring you down! You’re the BEST EVER! <333 Love ya!!!

kajol

Posted at 2:54 PM on March 10, 2012

i maent demi lovato can sing and you cant sing like her mel !!

kajol

Posted at 2:46 PM on March 10, 2012

demi lovato i am a big fan and you are butiefel

Arcachnar

Posted at 8:04 AM on March 8, 2012

First of all, Do you even know how hard it was for Demi to overcome her eating disorders, self-harm and depression? (Probably not, because your ignorance is too big to understand this.) IT IS BLOODY HARD.

Million of girls (and boys)are dealing with these problems. You could even be the next one who will have to deal with this. Why? It could happen to everyone!

You should be proud of her, (I truly am) that she is really OPEN about her problems and speaks about it. It truly needs a lot of courage to speak about things that you are ashamed of.

Many people can be helped by this, because they know that they are not the only one now. Demi gave them a voice.

Secondly, Why is this even controversial? She only swear once and all kind of holier-than-you people are yelling at her. Pathetic. She is a normal teenager like all of you.

Thirdly, Yes. Demi is deep religious and always said that GOD has saved her and thanks HIM. But it does not mean that she is not human. Even christians like you and me are making mistakes. We are not without flaws.

Fourth, Just give her a break and look at yourself.

mel

Posted at 12:32 PM on March 7, 2012

Why is this girl even famous.

blah

Posted at 7:44 PM on March 8, 2012

Have u ever heard her sing? That’s y…

kajol

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 10, 2012

she can zing good and you cant sing

Bonni is stupid

Posted at 4:47 PM on March 6, 2012

Okay bonnie. U like her even when she curses. You love her when she is crazy in rehab. U love her because she dates a man twice.her age. But if it was miley ohhhhh no. she is a bad roll model. I perfer miley way better than demi. She doesnt always need her fans around her. So bonnies people you guys dont know what you guys like. And im surprised why you still have people come to your site.

JesminLovatic

Posted at 7:38 AM on March 13, 2012

Miley does drugs and drinkin and all and she even admits it openly! She’s not a good role model, and she was on Disney! She started dancing like….. when she was 16, not even an adult. Miley’s not good for children who watches her shows and her concerts. Demi is different. Al least Demi waits till she’s adult then she dances sexy. She’s different. Wilmer is not twice her age, he’s 31, she’s 19. She’s not crazy in treatment, she’s been through ALOT. Demi has her fans cause we support her, ok! When she curses, it’s actually kinda cute xD

SLhope

Posted at 4:16 PM on March 6, 2012

I love Demi, I truly do but c’mon, couldn’t she have used a more educated word as an outlet, at least for her younger fans. I understand that she is an adult now but she needs to understand (which I thought she did and said) that she’s a role model. I just think swear words in general are so unnecessary. We all have problems . . .

annoyed

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 6, 2012

It doesn’t bother me that demi cursed on twitter, it bothers me that she claims to be a christian and talks and talks about how god saved her and she owes him everything..blah blah blah and then swears on her twitter to all her kid fans. That bothers me

It doesn’t bother me that Demi cut herself and suffered from an eating disorder, it bothers me that she is using that experience to sell records.

this girl has gotten so old to me and i’m tired of her face. And her “Im so strong blah blah blah’ crap.

₩¥£€§@»_¿¡

Posted at 3:49 PM on March 6, 2012

She doesn’t use it 2 sell records, that’s just what haters say. And u say ur tired of her “I’m so strong blah” well if u went through what she did or something similar, I don’t think u would b saying that.

It doesn’t bother me u expressed ur opinion, it bothers me that u seem to b hating her for something she had no control over.

JesminLovatic

Posted at 7:40 AM on March 13, 2012

I agree. Don’t care what the haters say, they’re just tryna bring Demi down :) As long as Lovatics protect Demi, she’ll be all right!

Geo

Posted at 5:40 AM on May 8, 2012

She doesn’t really claim to be Christian anymore, she said not so long ago that she bases her religious views as more spiritual than around Christianity.

Nikkiemcq

Posted at 3:15 PM on March 6, 2012

i love Demi she is such an inspiration ! Who cares ? what 19 year old doesn’t curse ? #GIVEHERABREAK !!!!