'The Bachelor' Drama: Courtney Robertson No Longer Loves Ben Flajnik — Here's Proof

Tue, March 6, 2012 6:01pm EDT by 75 Comments

An insider tells HollywoodLife.com why it’s obvious after last night’s ‘The Bachelor: Women Tell All’ special that Courtney Robertson and Ben Flajnik have broken off their relationship!

Although we don’t know 100%, it’s been widely reported Courtney Robertson “wins” a proposal from Ben Flajnik on the season finale of The Bachelor. However, an expert tells HollywoodLife.com how the 28-year-old model revealed she’s actually single on the “Women Tell All Special” March 5, meaning her relationship with Ben didn’t last long.

Christy Whitman, co-author of the New York Times best-selling, self-help book Taming Your Alpha Bitch, tells us exclusively, “Courtney slipped on last night’s ‘Tell All’ episode by saying, ‘I cared for him’ and then tried to cover-up by quickly adding, ‘I still do.’ She gave it away that she is no longer with Ben.”

Whitman’s co-author, Rebecca Grado agrees, “I caught the Courtney slip too! I think Ben chooses her in the end because he see’s the softness, almost childlike way in which she acts with him. She is vulnerable and open, and that’s whats attractive. He has yet to see the ‘bitchy’ side of Courtney, and my guess is that when this is revealed to him, he will not stick around.”

Whitman — who is also the Founder of The Quantum Success Coaching Academy — believes Courtney is the clear front-runner for Ben’s heart because of her powerful presence. However, she thinks their engagement was short-lived.

“I do think Ben chooses her in the finale, but it’s quite clear that the two of them are done now,” she explains. “The relationship is most likely over. I am thinking she lost her man. I am sure Ben was in shock when he saw the other side of Courtney and how she treated the women.”

Adds Whitman, “No matter how beautiful a woman is, when she acts the way Courtney behaved, it’s ugly. Courtney’s behavior was ugly, she couldn’t even accept someone’s apology, in fact she threw the apology back in Emily’s face. What man wants to be with someone like that?”

Do YOU think Ben and Courtney are destined to have a long-lived relationship or did she ruin it with her bad attitude? Sound off below!

Reporting by Sandra Clark

More ‘Bachelor’ News:

1. ‘The Bachelor: Women Tell All:’ Courtney Robertson Called A ‘Black Widow’ & ‘Liar’ By Other Contestants
  2. Courtney Robertson Isn’t A Victim Of Bad Editing On ‘The Bachelor,’ Says Ashley Hebert
  3. ‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik: Is He As Heartless As Courtney Robertson?

www.crossovercc.com.au

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 28, 2014

Having read this I thought it was extremely informative.

I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put
this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worth it!

timberlane-wood.com

Posted at 12:03 AM on January 16, 2014

hello!,I like your writing very so much! proportion we be
in contact more about your post on AOL? I need an expert
on this space to resolve my problem. Maybe that
is you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

Jenny

Posted at 5:35 AM on May 26, 2012

Cortney I am afraid is a fruit loop…..not the type of person that I would ever want my son to end up with. Nothing ever looked genuine and to “win” was the only option for her. Who skinny dips and lets people film it…. Ben I am afraid you lost me as well.

outdoor tv enclosure

Posted at 4:54 PM on April 28, 2012

Thank you, I’ve just been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve came upon so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain about the supply?|What i don’t realize is in fact how you are no longer actually much more smartly-appreciated than you might be right now. You’re very intelligent.

redhotbeth

Posted at 11:45 PM on March 12, 2012

BTW, COURTNEY LOOKS LIKE A RAT – she got naked and has a — job THAT’S IT…. LINDSAY IS MUCH MORE STRIKING and prettier….anyday

redhotbeth

Posted at 11:43 PM on March 12, 2012

IT IS the worst MISTAKE of his life because HIS 15 MINUTES will be OVER and Courtney will MILK IT FOR ALL ITS WORTH… he will be alone and infamous, while Courtney will score numerous deals inc playboy etc villianous roles here and there, Lindsay will hopefully also score as she is beautiful and is a doll…. while BEN will be FORGOTTON and will have LOST the best girl he could have hoped for in LINDSAY

redhotbeth

Posted at 11:37 PM on March 12, 2012

COURTNEY HAS NOT SUPPORTED HERSELF AS A MODEL, PLEEEEEEEEEASE – she’s an escort and a trust fund baby, that’s it and now she’ll find a rich guy, any rich guy and leave his DORKA— BEHIND AS HE DESERVES FOR SELECTING HER