Chris Harrison: Is He Prepping Us For A Shocking Engagement With Courtney Robertson & Ben Flajnik?

Tue, March 6, 2012 12:48pm EDT by 15 Comments
Courtney Robertson

Workers Comp Lawyer

Posted at 6:53 AM on May 5, 2012

Thanks , I’ve just been looking for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the supply?|What i do not realize is in fact how you’re not really a lot more smartly-appreciated than you might be now. You’re so intelligent.

sentry pigeon

Posted at 12:13 AM on May 5, 2012

I will right away snatch your rss as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me recognise so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

Paula

Posted at 2:13 AM on March 9, 2012

Courtney never stopped with the insults the entire show. I think she is mentally ill. Her apology was not sincere. She is clearly trying to salvage her modeling career now. Who by the way would want that witch promoting their products now?

rex

Posted at 12:30 AM on March 10, 2012

why on earth will you call someone a witch, if she is then what are you? This is just a show and love belongs to “the two hearts that beats” wake up girl….

Sherri

Posted at 4:07 AM on March 7, 2012

I think the real issue is Courtney stating she didn’t mean to hurt anybody. If you are nasty once or twice, that may be nerves. But treating people like crap constantly, that is just showing your true colors. And yes, I think it is all just a way of trying to make it acceptable for Ben to pick Courtney.

Molly

Posted at 3:29 AM on March 7, 2012

Meh, they both have proved to be committed to each other. Ben used to seem like a nice guy, but he’s pretty much an ordinary schmoe.

suelawing

Posted at 7:50 PM on March 6, 2012

Did anyone notice that Courtney stated on WTA that she was sorry she “hurt” Ben? What was she referring to? Kinda seems like she is saying they aren’t together.

selena

Posted at 6:29 PM on March 6, 2012

ahah Courtney is soooo fake…u can tell she was acting shes just trying to make a good image to win Ben. And if Ben chooses her hes a bigger idiott

Shortstop mom

Posted at 6:24 PM on March 6, 2012

I think it’s a ridiculous attempt by Chris Harrison to rescue any tiny shred of the show’s credibility. If Ben chooses Courtney then people will be turning the channel next season and he knows it. It was also a ridiculous attempt by all three parties – Ben, Courtney and the producers – to justify the outcome created by Ben’s incredible naïveté which in turn pretty much destroys the premise of the whole show.

randomname

Posted at 5:35 PM on March 6, 2012

I said I love them together because they are both terrible people and deserve each other.

Tiki

Posted at 4:38 PM on March 6, 2012

The bottom line is that Courtney would not be apologizing had there not been negative back lash for her choices on the show. It is outside forces that are making her sorry, not her cold blooded demon possessed multiple personality disordered heart.

Elaine

Posted at 2:39 PM on March 6, 2012

I didnt like Courtney either when I was following the episodes, but I think it’s not easy to come out and apologize to all the girls, especially with the character she had been showing in the episodes. Even if u think it was a fake apology from her, I think she was trying to compromise. When I saw all the girls yelling and screaming to the tearful Courtney, I saw the ugly side of the girls. I saw no difference between Courtney and the girls. Emily questioned that Courtney apologized just to win Ben’s heart, didnt Emily apologize to Courtney in one episode just knowing that Ben didnt like her criticizing Courtney. The episode last nite really showed the very ugly side of Emily, she kept on criticizing Courtney, seizing any chances; I just think a girl with a good heart wont attack another girl who’s apologizing and breaking into tears.

AJ

Posted at 5:01 PM on March 12, 2012

OMG! Thank you for coming out and saying this! I thought I was the only one that was thinking the exact same thing!!!! Funny how the tables turned and the girls who claim to be so pure and innocent looked like jealous petty teenagers! Shame on Chris Harrison for letting that type of witch hunt to occur when there should have been a buffer for the one against the 10+ girls on attack. Emily went ‘after’ her b/c she didnt except her appology, what a hypocrite to the fullest! There should have been 2 or 3 girls to make a point and thats it, not all go at it. Tisk tisk, CH…

R

Posted at 2:16 PM on March 6, 2012

In a television interview, the interviewer asked Chris whether Ben is happy. Chris took a moment and then said “I think he is now.” The word “now” makes ME believe that Ben chose Courtney and then broke up with her once the show started airing and he was able to watch and see for himself how she was when she wasn’t with him, and he could see what a horrible person she really is. I think Courtney learned an invaluable lesson because she mentioned that her family and friends were having a hard time with the “Courtney” they were seeing on the show.

kelly

Posted at 1:38 PM on March 6, 2012

He wasn’t preparing us for anything, we all know that’s who he picks. The women tell all was taped on feb 24, the girls are all reliving this and attacked Courtney last night. I believe anyone being in the hot seat and having that many people yelling at once will truly break anyone down. Also, the taping was 6 hrs long. What you didnt see was emily crying as wrll when talking with courtney and all the other stuff that was cut out. She may have come on the show to just win the game and not Ben’s heart, but this has changed her life for the negative. She’s no longer a roll model, she’s the vilan and who wants that kind of person being the face representing them. Her life will be forever different and her apology seemed sincere because she know knows the effects of her actions.