Bobbi Kristina Reveals Why She Spoke With Oprah About Whitney Houston

Tue, March 6, 2012 5:20pm EST by 11 Comments
Bobbi Kristina Oprah

nicole

Posted at 2:14 PM on April 13, 2012

They were raised as sister and brother for ten years. Bobbi k is not thinking, she is trying to have a part of of her mother. im not going to judge and they are not related.

verneatrice smith

Posted at 10:00 PM on March 12, 2012

bobbi kristian be strong keep on praying everyday and take on your mother legacy i was a fan of your mother she had a beautiful voice and love all of her songs? god blessed you keep your head up high because god got you.

Tina

Posted at 3:55 AM on March 10, 2012

We certainly know Bobbi Kristina will never give Hollywood Life an interview. All Hollywood Life ever does is spread hurtful gossip about Bobbi Kristina and Whitney.

Linda

Posted at 3:51 PM on March 8, 2012

I Love You Bobbi Kristina!!! Can’t Wait To See The Special On March 11, 2012.

Priscilla Morgan

Posted at 10:35 PM on March 7, 2012

I’ll be watching, I love Whiitney no matter what she did it was a reason for her drug abuse, something happen and she couldnt deal with the pain inside, so I love her no matter what. People will alway talk and fine a way to bring a person down, kept God in ur life and mpeople out ur business and life will be good…

joyce eleazer

Posted at 3:12 PM on March 7, 2012

i think this will benefit bobbi kristian. it will.her to talk about her loss it will.help her heal

sally

Posted at 7:42 AM on March 7, 2012

Bobbi Kristina Brown is a young girl who needs still motherly love and someone to show her the correct way tenderly without criticism. For the love of her mother its obviously she would want to be interviewed only by someone close to her mum and whom she can trust.

Angie

Posted at 11:46 AM on March 6, 2012

I’m def watching and I agree with Bobbi Kristina.out of all of the interviews Whitney had done, oprah was by far the only person that seem to be respectful and not judging and she cared. I think that’s why Whitney was so open to oprah also. When Whitney did her interview in 2002 with Diane Sawyer, Sawyer always seems to have ab agenda and her and other later talk trash about people. Diane doesn’t ask questions in the same manner as oprah and sometimes it comes off as offensive. This should be Bobbi kristina’s last intrrview unless people pay her alot of money and they don’t need to pry and ask about drugs

divaArtist.com

Posted at 10:05 AM on March 6, 2012

I’m so ready for this interview. My heart broke into pieces seeing Bobbi Kristina rushed to the hospital twice in 24 hours.. May God be with her

Shuga Bear

Posted at 9:29 AM on March 6, 2012

I will definitely watch this interview, because I loved and respected Whitney Houston. I have always purchased and supported all of Whitney Houston’s projects, and I would like to know what her daughter is going to do, so that out of respect and love for Whitney Houston, I will support her daughter the same because its what Whitney would want her fans to do.

Gail Savo

Posted at 8:34 AM on March 6, 2012

I feel bad for Bobbi Kristina, the reason I like watching he’d interview is to see how she is doing through all this… she definitely needs her family and good friends right now to guide her.. Thank God for friends like Oprah .. We all need an Oprah in our lives… God Bless you Bobbi Kristina.. I hope you and hour Dad stay close… when I saw him on TV he truly did care..Trust in God and he will guide you….