'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik: Courtney Robertson Has Apologized Enough

Tue, March 6, 2012 10:22am EST by 41 Comments
Courtney Robertson And Ben Flajnik

Ashley Shoes

Posted at 5:57 AM on March 7, 2012

I think Courtney is cool and just being a woman when she is with Ben. Emily might be smart but she is a hard woman to live with. She has strong opinions about everything.

I enjoyed watching Courtney. She made the show entertaining. She is like an actress. Much better than actress. She is witted and creative. She will be fine, just wait and watch.

Watching all other girls were so boring, really just like watching the reality in that women fight like cats.

Maria Singh

Posted at 3:49 AM on March 7, 2012

Hey I think Courtney is pretty cool and certain girls we’re talking about her before she even start to trow back smart comments, but one my behalf I don’t think she’s a bad person. Everyone has a good and bad side so maybe the other girls took things the wrong way about Courtney. She really love Ben and I like her too…I hope she makes a good wive to him.

Best Regards,
Maria Singh

Adrienne

Posted at 1:32 AM on March 7, 2012

I’m a therapist and everything I’ve seen points to Courtney being a textbook sociopath. Sociopaths are very good at appealing to others sympathy (when needed to get what they want). Sociopaths are all about “winning”. Ben will learn who she is eventually, the hard way.

mary

Posted at 1:07 AM on March 7, 2012

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

courtney lower

Posted at 9:30 PM on March 6, 2012

Courtney rocks… thegirls would hate one of the others if courtney wasn’t on it. Courtney makes the show. If it wasn’t for her the show would be too vanilla.

sueme

Posted at 9:08 PM on March 6, 2012

I loved Ben’s opening comment last night on The Women Tell All. He said, “Welcome to my nightmare!” I bet when he signed up, he thought he would be a taking a dream journey. The joke is on him.

I am a DEDICATED FAN of the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. I watch because the psychology and sociology experiment continues to amuse and intrigue me. I think ABC might profile me as their ideal viewer. I call my best friend after each episode to talk for hours about what happened. I never miss an episode. I tell all my friends how much fun I have watching the program and encourage them to watch it too. I am now writing a comment in a BLOG, even!

This attention and controversy over Ben and Courtney has been GREAT for ABC! You KNOW next week will be the most watched EVER episode in the history of The Bachelor or Bachelorette. I will be one of millions who will be watching as Ben makes his choice then I’ll eagerly tune in to see “After the Final Rose”. I WANT TO SEE THE END OF THIS DRAMA PLAY OUT IN ALL ITS GORY DETAILS!

However, this said, I cannot, for the life of me, understand why any self-respecting adult would subject him or herself to the humiliation brought on by the situations created and/or edited for America’s amusement in a show of this nature. Any person who signs up for this show is clearly a bit of a deluded narcissist looking for an imaginary version of their “reality”. This season just pushed the limits further.

To the future “cast” members of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette, I’d like to offer a few words of advice: Think before you open your mouths when the cameras are on you 24/7. And beware, you too may become the next villain in this continuing unscripted drama. Lastly, remember this: When the production is a “wrap”, you will be alone with yourself to deal with whatever you put out there for the public to judge.

Now I gotta go set my DVR for Bachelor Pad! Bring on the drama, ABC!! Thanks for the entertainment.

ann

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 6, 2012

Courtney does not have to “be friends” with all these girls, she is there to win Ben, who cares what every one thinks, you go girl, don’t kiss a==!!!

suelawing

Posted at 7:53 PM on March 6, 2012

Ben is not a catch at all and these girls should be extremely happy they were sent home. I think he and Courtney are perfect together. They are both d bags, weirdos and are a perfect match! As Courtney states, check!

JJ

Posted at 8:39 PM on March 6, 2012

I totally agree. Ben is pretty gross, and his hair is terrible. Every time Courtney scrunched up her nose during the clips shown last night, I wanted to puke.

Kate

Posted at 7:41 PM on March 6, 2012

Can we not forget that even Courtney’s mom is a “mean girl” saying that Ben is not ‘good looking’ enough for Courtney. I strongly dislike Ben but I do think that Courtney is perfect for him…the other girls are too mature for a ‘frat’ boy like Ben. He doesn’t respect women enough to be faithful.

suelawing

Posted at 7:55 PM on March 6, 2012

Kate you are right on the money with your comment. I am so glad he picks Courtney. Gees I would hate to think these other girls were strapped with Ben

El aine

Posted at 7:27 PM on March 6, 2012

For the watchers of the show…no it wasn’t sincere. However she did come face top face with the feelings that the women had about her.

Where was lindzi? Supposedly Ben picks Courtney over her?

bewaarryy

Posted at 6:30 PM on March 6, 2012

She totally apologized only as her ‘manipulative’ personality dictates for the purpose of achieving her end result. She’s not upset that she’ll lose Ben–she’s upset that she’ll lose the lifestyle, prestige, and affluence that Ben’s position will afford her. If Ben chooses her, then he deserves her. There were a couple of facial expressions which showed through last night which were very telling. Look at it again Ben — very carefully…

JJ

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 6, 2012

Ben’s position? He’s basically a “nobody”, seriously! He’s a winemaker and the “bachelor that no one likes (or finds attractive)”.

stephen

Posted at 5:36 PM on March 6, 2012

Courtney is smart and savy. Her apology was as delightful as the rest of her appearance on the show. She played the reality game to win and she’s been successful. Anyone who partakes in this show is being disingenuous if they claim they signed up to find true ever lasting love. Who in their right mind would submit themselves to this sort of situation with the idea of finding a real mate ? This is all about achieving fame and notoriety–and perhaps getting the chance of travel to exotic destinations with silver tea service on a mountain top via jet helicopter. It’s all hilariously surreal and entertaining. Ben and Courtney deserve each other for their six months of fame. After their split they may be able to ride their notoriety of B status celebrity to Trump’s Apprentice. Or, perhaps Courtney’s ability to create excitement and sensation will continue to launch herself beyond the realm of nice mediocrity all too common amongst this group of bachelors and bachelorettes.

Molly

Posted at 4:53 PM on March 6, 2012

She is sorry, but only because people hate her and the tabloids are trashing her for her immature and sociopathic behavior. She doesn’t relate to people well, and the only thing she’s sorry about is that it’s been broadcast nationally.

gbtw

Posted at 7:44 PM on March 6, 2012

thank you. beautifully said. she is sorry for being caught, not for what she did.

Paula

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 6, 2012

Ben has been portrayed on the bachelor as a nice and decent family man type of guy, but I recently found a site on line on youtube about this creepy and dirty video Ben made called (pardon the expression), “Cream Dream”. Turns out Ben is not a nice guy but more of a pervert after seeing this sick video. The video is shockingly vulgar, I could not watch it all. I think Courtney is a true mean girl and obvious bully. No amount of apologizing can correct her rancid behavior to the others on the show. She was merciless to them and clearly enjoyed it. Her apology was lame and I’m not buying it. She might just be trying to salvage what is left of her modeling career. Who would now want her to endorse their products? Ben, if he chose her, as we all know he did, may lose business in his own right being connected to Courtney as no one will buy wine from a guy who is with a terrible soul like Courtney. If you ask me, Ben and Courtney are two people that no parent would wish their son or daughter would marry let alone be engaged to. Terrible two.

kate

Posted at 7:47 PM on March 6, 2012

You didn’t even need to tell me about the perverted video of Ben online…I already knew by his actions on the show that he is not a good guy. He sought out the slutty girls and when he found out the Kacey B. came from a religious and moral family he lost interest. So glad he ended up with Courtney… they are perfect for one another. He is exactly the opposite of the kind of guy I looked for and I’ve been happily married for 22 years… I give him 2 months before he cheats.

JJ

Posted at 8:43 PM on March 6, 2012

EWWWWWWW! Gross! I’ve always thought Ben was a creepy pervert who thinks with his “little Ben”. He deserves the slut.

Paula

Posted at 3:55 PM on March 6, 2012

Ben has been portrayed on the bachelor as a nice and decent family man type of guy, but I recently found a site on line on youtube about this creepy and dirty video Ben made called (pardon the expression), “Cream Dream”. Turns out Ben is not a nice guy but more of a pervert after seeing this sick video. The video is shockingly vulgar, I could not watch it all. I think Courtney is a true mean girl and obvious bully. No amount of apologizing can correct her rancid behavior to the others on the show. She was merciless to them and clearly enjoyed it. Her apology was lame and I not buying it. She might just be trying to salvage what is left of her modeling career. Ben, if he chose her as we all know he did, may lose business in his own right being connected to Courtney as no one will buy wine from a guy who is with a terrible soul like Courtney. If you ask me, Ben and Courtney are two people that no parent would wish their son or daughter would marry let alone be engaged to. Terrible two.

Paula Ann

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 6, 2012

Ben has been portrayed on the bachelor as a nice and decent guy, but I recently found a site on line on youtube about this creepy and dirty video Ben made called< (pardon the expression), cream dream. Turns out Ben is not a nice guy but more of a pervert. He made a cream dream video that was shockingly vulgar. I think Courtney is a true mean girl and obvious bully. No amount of apologizing can correct her rancid behavior to the others on the show. She was merciless to the. The two of them will fit perfectly together. They are both mentally unstable.

Jess

Posted at 2:50 PM on March 6, 2012

One word — SOCIOPATH. Ben thinks Courtney has “apologized enough”?? Wait until HE is on the receiving end of that phony. This guy is pathetic. All he can see is MODEL MODEL MODEL. He’s not in love with her, he’s in love with her JOB. He sees himself as Mr. Big Shot with a “model” on his arm. Yeah, a model that no other woman will be able to tolerate because she’s a complete psycho, and the whole time she’ll be whining about how everyone is jealous of her. How long will it take that idiot to see her true colors? Does he not understand how many other guys have DUMPED this nutjob no matter how attractive she is? They couldn’t take it anymore, and with any luck, Ben will do the same. She’s a player, and he’s beyond stupid for thinking he’s going to be any different.

Molly

Posted at 4:54 PM on March 6, 2012

He’ll learn someday that there’s more to Courtney than a pretty face.

Kate

Posted at 7:50 PM on March 6, 2012

Probably because in real life no pretty girls ever liked him so he’s blinded to it…let alone slutty, pretty girls that will sleep with him on a dime. He is a dork.

Debbie Branch

Posted at 2:32 PM on March 6, 2012

Let up on her for Christ’s sake. She admits her behavior was out of line and has apologized for it. We should all accept that and move on. Frankly all the whining and carping that was going on by those women were enough to make my stomach turn sour. I wouldn’t want to fit in with that crowd either. Courtney admits that she didn’t come on the show to win a popularity contest. As far as I am concerned the relationship between her and Ben from here on out is their business and they should have a decent chance to explore that if they wish without everyone casting barbs at them.

WJ

Posted at 2:25 PM on March 6, 2012

OMG I can’t stand either one of them. I agree Courtney shouldn’t have apologized cuz it’s just fake anyway. Ben is just DUMB. He said when he first saw her he was like “are you serious?” like he couldn’t believe someone as hot as Courtney was on the show to date him….well I hope he realized why …NO GUY wants Courtney..she even said it herself..they all dump her after they get to know her. Hello Ben…there’s a reason why Courtney fell in love with a guy as ugly as you (yes you know you look like an ape). I think Ben is the only guy on earth who could love courtney.

LittleMo

Posted at 12:34 PM on March 6, 2012

I really didn’t think there could be someone on this earth who is actually this stupid but Ben sure is. I could have seen him falling for Courtney’s BS during the filming as he didn’t see what she did in the house. But after the show started airing he sure saw it. The girl who said he made his bed now let him lay in it was right – those 2 deserve each other.

jojo

Posted at 12:20 PM on March 6, 2012

You are right. She doesn’t need to apologize anymore than she has because she doesn’t mean a word of it in the first place. The only things that she regrets is that the world see her for the sociopath that she is and that it is reflecting on her family badly. I am not even sure if that part bothers her, but since it has hit her family she has remorse. When it was just hurtful to the other women she didn’t care one iota. She would not even make eye contact when Blakely tried to show empathy. Again, proving she really doesn’t care. Ben can have her. She will drop him in a NY minute and I am sure it will be splayed all over the grocery store check out stand.

gbtw

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 6, 2012

if his idea of showing support or belief for her is, “it seemed genuine to me”… he has finally caught on, at least subconsciously. a man in love with a woman would not “defend” her that way- he would say, i know she meant what she said. it was genuine.” not.. “well, it seemed it to me… clearly the guy doesn’t really trust her either, and if she’s the one he chose, that ain’t gonna last long. i believe courtney’s tears, but don’t know if it’s tears for being caught, or tears for being sorry for what she did.

Molly

Posted at 4:56 PM on March 6, 2012

I agree. In a way, though, I think she’s inadvertently done a favor to all those mean girls in junior high and middle schools across America who think a mean girl attitude will get someone far or make them more likable. Catch more flies with honey…

susan

Posted at 12:07 PM on March 6, 2012

she is not a actor thats for sure. seh is mad cause ben is seing it all and why the women said what they did. she said did it all to show ben she was really there for him. thats crap andif he beieves her then he is dumber than he looks.

JJ

Posted at 12:01 PM on March 6, 2012

LOL! Do I believe her??? Let me just say this… Courtney is probably a fine model, however…she should end whatever acting career she may have in mind cuz she’s a TERRIBLE actress. I’m personally glad she was in front of the firing squad!!! Nothing better than watching a pathetic sleez squirm. If Ben picked her, then he deserves her. Good riddance to the both of them!

G

Posted at 11:55 AM on March 6, 2012

I’m a grown woman commenting on this subject, whoa is me! However, what’s this crap about Ben being tricked???? She flirted, she took her clothes off, she rubbed all over him and, hmmmm,what else???? One tramp chasing another tramp…SURPRISE!!!!!!!