'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik: Courtney Robertson Has Apologized Enough

Tue, March 6, 2012 10:22am EDT by 41 Comments
Courtney Robertson And Ben Flajnik

Gea

Posted at 11:26 PM on March 17, 2012

Mike, Great information. I prepaciate you presenting both sides of this training issue. I have gravitated toward using predominately single leg training movements, while still using a handful of bilateral lifts. Like you, I use progressions and have found that once a client’s stability has improved through the progressions, I can load them significantly on a single leg. The “con” for single leg training was that you don’t utilize the prime movers as much and force production is limited when compared to a bilateral lift. My approach is that the load is relative. I consider that my client is producing more force by performing a RFE split squat at 200 pounds (each leg) than he would by bilateral squatting 300 pounds, with the added benefit of less spinal load. What is your opinion on this way of thinking? I am traveling up to Boston next week and will be visiting Eric’s facility to see him work out his guys. I’m looking forward to seeing all the great content I have read between the 2 of you put into practice. Brian Utley

MHO

Posted at 3:44 PM on March 10, 2012

Did Courtney apologize enough? Does she deserve a second chance? Sure she deserves a second chance. She had dozens of them every day she was on the show. And she ignored every single one of them. And she even denied a 2nd chance to Emily who gave her a sincere and gracious apology. Her meanness was not a momentary lapse for an otherwise kind and gentle person. No. Her behavior was ongoing and deliberate. For that, I don’t think an apology is good enough. Persons in other situations, such as spousal abusers, that show this propensity for bad behavior usually need counseling and have to do a lot of soul searching before they really change. From the looks of it, she didn’t want to “show that much emotion again” at the WTA taping when she offered up her apology. (In case you missed it, she and a producer were discussing this back stage into live mic and everyone overheard them.) So is she deserving of another second chance? I am not sure she has really changed. If I could see that she had, I might be open to that. But an apology must carry true contrition and a behavior change to count, don’t you think?

MHO

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 10, 2012

And Benny Boy is still thinking with Little Benny… It is so obvious. He has not learned a thing. Even after seeing her true colors he is still defending her. Amazing! Really, what do these two really expect? They both looked like morons and it is clear nothing has changed.

Ceil

Posted at 4:11 AM on March 9, 2012

Anyone who’s watched the entire season would agree that Courtney has apologized enough…WHY? Because we know that she is lying as long as her lips are moving….as her C-list modeling career crashes & burns as a result of this fiasco of a scheme to promote her & her ‘career’ (can we all say ‘her Q rating sucks putty balls!’), acting is clearly not an option. If indeed she & Ben end up in a legitimate relationship which results in marriage, I suspect his mother & sister will be conspicuously absent or highly sedated. Nightmare city…BIG TIME!

Stella17

Posted at 7:07 AM on March 8, 2012

Oh but Ben’s right that she’s apologized enough. She’s done everything enough. We don’t want to hear her see her anything her. Get her out of the tv shows, magazines etc already. Mean girl was called out for being mean and didn’t like it, that’s all the “apology” was about. She ‘s not worth any more attention or air time.

Stella17

Posted at 6:58 AM on March 8, 2012

“It’s a side that I saw throughout the journey that no one else did.”
Of course, because it was put on for his benefit and his benefit only. My, his head must be majorly thick for him not to have figured this one out.

Auds

Posted at 8:36 AM on March 7, 2012

They didn’t call her a stripper, they yelled at her for calling Blakely a stripper. I’ve never seen such poor acting & such fake crying in my life!