'Teen Mom' Stars — Inside Their Pricey NYC Weekend Reunion

Mon, March 5, 2012 12:17pm EDT by 9 Comments
Teen Mom

A

Posted at 8:02 AM on March 19, 2012

Leah, she just keeps hurting her kids cause she cant make up her mind between Corey and Jeremy. Jeremy is a camera hog, he couldnt get famous for his motocross “skills” so he had to get noticed somehow right?!? What a jerk ! Corey needs to find a woman that will stay in a marraige and love him even when things get bad or hard, she bailed on him as soon as times were hard and who does it affect?!? Their kids.. Take responsability and do whats right for once in your life and get your family back together, if not your kids are goin to resent you for it. They will grow up saying okay lets not do what my mommy did to daddy and leave cause I didnt get my way. Waaahhhhh waahhhh waah

BamaMama

Posted at 8:36 PM on March 6, 2012

These teeney boppers need to grow up, educate themselves and get real jobs. Set some examples for your children.

Tiffany

Posted at 1:13 PM on March 6, 2012

WOOO I <3 all of the teen moms!!!!

Me

Posted at 5:51 AM on March 6, 2012

Who is the girl with the dark hair? I don’t recognise her, or am I just being stupid? lol!

Me

Posted at 5:53 AM on March 6, 2012

ahhh I’ve just realised it’s probably the girl who wrote the article – just ignore me, hehe!

It's

Posted at 12:54 PM on March 6, 2012

Chelsea’s ugly friend. Her good looking friends get dropped quickly. This ugly girl has been around since her 16&Pregnant episode.

allie boo

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 5, 2012

lmao thats so messed up but sadly true

Rusty Shackelford

Posted at 3:54 PM on March 5, 2012

I wonder how many people in NYC got herpes over the weekend?

dhsiaiai

Posted at 5:49 AM on March 6, 2012

grow up, you ignorant waste of space