Lily Collins Interview: She Talks About Taylor Lautner For The First Time Since Their Split

Mon, March 5, 2012 11:04am EST by 498 Comments
Lily Collins Talks About Taylor Lautner In Seventeen Interview

Annie

Posted at 9:15 AM on April 7, 2012

Wow, he’s really hitting’ all flavors isn’t he? Hair wise. Sara is supposed to have jet black hair…Selena does too. TS is blonde and LC had that brown almost red hair color. Am I missing anyone else? Haha

aquarius64

Posted at 8:07 AM on April 7, 2012

We can speculate all about the lastest TL spotting w/mystery blonde (Sara. The big question: is she going to last now that TL has a new movie and if there’s a gorgeous starlet that may be his love interest? We all know that’s how his team wants to keep his name out there-he’s dating his co-star.

Rx Queen

Posted at 1:44 AM on April 7, 2012

How can you even tell? It’s layered so it’s shorter up front no matter how you slice it.

Sally

Posted at 1:36 AM on April 7, 2012

It’s past her boobs in layers so is that still long?

Question

Posted at 1:31 AM on April 7, 2012

Don’t the dancers have to have certain hair lengths? Because of the hair dos?

Cadalena

Posted at 1:28 AM on April 7, 2012

There’s a chance it could of been Sara since she has dirty blonde hair and has recently cut her waist length her to a little bit past her shoulders. ‘Haircut timeee…Eeee!’-Sara tweeted about 2/3 weeks ago.

Posted at 10:06 AM on April 7, 2012

Sara said she would never cut off a huge amount of length from her hair. It was down by her waist originally, and it’s still below her boobs. The only definitive way to tell the difference between the two girls is that Sara has blue eyes and Makena has brown. However, the person just happened to see Taylor leaving the store, I doubt he was observing the girl next to Taylor that closely to be able to see what color her eyes were.

Cadalena

Posted at 1:17 AM on April 7, 2012

There is a chance it could be either Sara or Makena. Makena’s hair is more like a dark blonde, where else Sara’s is now light dirty blonde. About Sara’s waist length hair, she just recently cut it about 2/3 weeks ago, she even tweeted “Haircut timeee…Eeee!” My guess that it was Sara; another prove is that I was watching a Clippers game and saw her, her hair is no a little past her shoulders as far as I can see.

Rx Queen

Posted at 3:57 PM on April 6, 2012

LOL crazy thought. When we said he should try a grown up role we didn’t mean that he should literally join a movie called grown ups.

k

Posted at 1:28 PM on April 6, 2012

I hope TL is busy – his fellow actors using Thor Bradwll are not as busy (Dian Agron, Zac Efron). How interesting, LC was accompanied by all at different times within 2 years time. Saw Zac at the 2010 Saints games/parties in NOLA during BD filming when TL also appeared at game. IMO TL has steady number of fans and guards his private life.

And

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 6, 2012

So what? Most actors guard their private life, and he has no reason to be losing fans at this time. Taylor Lautner and Zac Efron have both attended sports games over the years. They’re guys…so how is it surprising that they go to sports games? Hollywood is a very small place. I don’t see how your comment is relevant to anything.

Truer words

Posted at 2:46 PM on April 6, 2012

That’s what I don’t understand. If you’re up for being an actor just accept the life that comes with it. Don’t become a public figure and then b@$&h about it when people want to know what’s going on with you. This is a rant in general because TL doesn’t really do it but a lot of celebrities do that and it’s annoying. They knew what they signed up for. Don’t want to be followed around? Become a frakking librarian! “You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide.” Okay, getting off my soapbox now.

k

Posted at 7:19 PM on April 6, 2012

@truer words I agree with you totally. The constant media exposure is how young celebs get their faces out there enough with young audiences to attract more acting jobs. I also know that some paparazzi/fans can be rude – sometimes dangerous. TL has seemed always pleasant towards both.

Posted at 12:31 AM on April 6, 2012

OKAY HERE’S THE VERDICT. As we know, Sara and TL’s sister Makena are both tan and both have blonde hair. However, if you’ve ever seen Sara’s twitter pictures or if you’ve ever talked to her on Formspring you’ll know that she loves her waist-long hair. If you’ve seen any recent pics of Makena you’ll see that she has shorter shoulder length hair. The guy said that the girl did’t have really long hair, so that leads me to believe that he saw Taylor’s sister.

Posted at 11:29 PM on April 6, 2012

Oh sorry, I meant to say the girl did NOT have long hair.

Posted at 12:00 AM on April 6, 2012

Also, another thing I want to bring up. Remember the girl who said she saw Taylor at Urbane Cafe? And most of us thought it wasn’t true? Well that same girl happens to follow Sara on twitter. She has for at least a few months. So she would have seen Sara’s tweet about Urbane Cafe and possibly decided to have some fun with it. Therefre, it increases the chance of her just making it up.

Jessy

Posted at 11:18 PM on April 5, 2012

@Alright
Where did you see it, someone tweeted?

Posted at 11:21 PM on April 5, 2012

Posted at 10:15 PM on April 5, 2012

Taylor was seen in Santa Clarita leaving Golden Spoon (a frozen yogurt place) with a blonde.

aquarius64

Posted at 11:04 PM on April 5, 2012

Is it his new co-star? Sorry, I couldn’t resist going there b/c of the movie news; if it were Ssra I think you would have id’d her.

aquarius64

Posted at 11:05 PM on April 5, 2012

oops…Sara.

Posted at 11:12 PM on April 5, 2012

At this point I honestly don’t know if it was Sara or his sister. I’m trying to find out, but you can only ask someone so many questions about one girl before they start thinking you’re weird -.-

aquarius64

Posted at 12:18 AM on April 6, 2012

whatever, I’ll still ask.

Posted at 12:24 AM on April 6, 2012

So fortunate for you that you’re so bold, but I actually don’t want to creep people out. Especially people on Twitter who I don’t know. Besides, people won’t respond to you if you start asking them million questions.

Me

Posted at 6:29 PM on April 5, 2012

Aquarius! I was going to say that. Once the final cast list comes out we should take bets on who his next girlfriend’s going to be. Lol

aquarius64

Posted at 9:00 PM on April 5, 2012

Sad isn’t it? Who says the countdown clock hasn’t started on Sara now? She must be sweating bullets; she’s been down this road before. Bet she’s praying the love interest (if there is one) looks like Satan’s godmother. If you wonder if your movie star bf is going to bring his work home it’s time to get out, IMO.

Anon

Posted at 3:20 PM on April 5, 2012

But what kind of role is it? I keep seeing either minor role or starring alongside.

Posted at 3:24 PM on April 5, 2012

That information hasn’t been released officially yet. Many titles say he’s “starring” in the movie. Personally, I find it more realistic that he’s playing a minor role. Especially since he isn’t involved in the production of this movie and TL is a really random choice compared to the rest of the cast. But either way we’ll have to wait and see.

Posted at 2:22 PM on April 5, 2012

The majority of the original cast is returning. I think this is good because Taylor’s been wanting to do a “real comedy” for a while. However, the critics aren’t dooming the project because of TL. The critics blew GU apart when it first came out. Some say it was some of Adam Sandler’s worst acting. Personally, I don’t think the critics matter because they’re not the ones who are going to make it a box office success. I’ll be interested to see what role he plays since the entire cast is 15-20 years older than him. It’ll be interesting to see where TL fits in.

A.J

Posted at 1:29 PM on April 5, 2012

Filming starts in late spring in parts of Boston and Marblehead MA.

Posted at 7:22 AM on April 5, 2012

Two separate people reported see Taylor at Monday night’s LA Dodger game.

Posted at 8:32 PM on April 4, 2012

IT’s CONFIRMED. Taylor WILL be starring in Grown Ups 2 with Adam Sandler, it’s on Gossip Cop!

Me

Posted at 9:06 PM on April 4, 2012

Lol and yet they’re already saying that the movie is going to terrible and that his acting in it is a sign of the apocalypse. People are terrible. You said gossip cop confirmed it? Because everything I’ve read said he’s ‘still in talks’.

Me

Posted at 9:10 PM on April 4, 2012

Ok never mind now it says confirmed. I don’t know what to think. This wasn’t the spectacular move I was waiting for on his part.

aquarius64

Posted at 8:00 AM on April 5, 2012

I saw the report too. I never saw “Grown Ups”, but I saw the trailer online ant the movie looked interesting. I read the movie made decent box office – 160 million domestically. If GU2 has a solid script and TL turns in a funny and good performance, this could me a turning point for him to leave the heartthrob stuff behind.

penelope

Posted at 1:26 PM on April 5, 2012

I totally agree with aquarius! I think Taylor can make it in a comedy, I always thought he should have done it before Abduction! Actually the funny and die thing he did was great and he was good in it! So I can’t wait to see him in more comedies, hope people will finally see his talent cause he wasn’t able yet to show them that he’s a good actor!

benjamin

Posted at 1:58 PM on April 5, 2012

im glad taylor is doing this it shows that he is willing to try anything and his snl skint and funny or die were funny . unfortunalty i doubt the critics will see it that way they are already saying its doomed just because taylor is in it which imo is rude . i believe that the critics will never be on his side . lucky through i think that the critics opionions are not that valued to get the auidence to see a film because of technology these days,audiences are able to view for themselves whether or not to see a movie and dont pay attention to the critics.

aquarius64

Posted at 5:32 PM on April 5, 2012

It is persumptuous for critics to say GU2 will tank b/c of TL, but he deserved the brickbats he got for Abduction. TL has to prove there’s more to him and he can bring something to the table in a movie to succeed. Now if he gets a love interest in this movie, you KNOW where the chatter is going to go….

Sally

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 5, 2012

Well I think it’s doomed to begin with TL or not. I remember not seeing the first one because my friends complained about it and ticket prices are high.

Me

Posted at 12:50 PM on April 4, 2012

Wow, this bloke can’t win. I follow the Tay’s tag on tumblr and this girl was ranting about his love life. She thinks he’s seen alone because he’s hiding a girlfriend. But really, if he’s seen with a girl everyone says they’re dating and now if he’s seen alone he’s hiding a gf! This is crazy.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 4, 2012

TL gets slammed in this area because of his relationship track record. He has a girl from his high school days he may be currently seeing, but he has always dumped this girl for high profile females. Those bold-print name girls have been tagged as “showmances” in some quarters (to promote a movie or beat back gay allegations, take your pick); while the high school sweetheart is seen (by some, moi included) as a pathetic girl with low self-esteem issues. IMO, no girl with a ounce of pride would put up with being globally humiliated like that. Some think TL & H.S. girl are just friends. Either way, TL brings the negative speculations on himself because he never directly addressed them. It looks like the “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” approach, anything to stay in the conversation. Sure you can argue a statement or interview will not make the negative chatter go away, but you least have an idea where he stands.

Posted at 9:34 PM on April 3, 2012

More pics are surfacing from the KCAs. Loba was wondering why he had 3 seats reserved. It turns out that Taylor, Thor (his agent) AND his body guard (the bald guy that always appears in TL’s pics) was there also.

Loba

Posted at 3:37 AM on April 4, 2012

Awesome. Thanks. :)

Posted at 8:41 PM on April 3, 2012

Miki, I asked the girl who saw him at Bottega Louis if he was with anyone, but she has not been online in two says so she hasn’t gotten a chance to respond to me yet. I will let you know if I get an answer.

kk

Posted at 6:52 PM on April 3, 2012

@alright Thanks for more TL info! IMO the Twilight franchise is losing some steam with a year between the 2 parts. I’m not a fan of fairy tales reworked (SW) & tired of vampire themes. Stories like Hunger Games are so different altogether which would have suited TL’s style involving action – just hate that he was not able to act in that one. This past year,TL has had some great publicity, but he has also been beaten up by the media. Not sure why.

Talia

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 3, 2012

Omg! Theres this boy in our school who looks exactly like taylor lautner, proper fit! But he’s got a girlfriend…… :'(

Posted at 6:57 PM on April 2, 2012

Okay, time for some Taylor updates. He was seen at Baja (a Mexican burrito place) on March 31st by himself. He was then seen at Bottega Louis yesterday and he was also seen at an Olympic volleyball game yesterday because his sister was playing in the game.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:32 PM on April 2, 2012

Olympic volleyball game? Is his sister trying out for the US Omlypic team?

Posted at 8:41 PM on April 2, 2012

Well his sister is only 14 so I highly doubt it. From what I gathered, the public school system in California have tournaments against each other for various sports. I believe the Olympic ones are the final games. I could be wrong, but I believe that’s how it works from looking it up.

kk

Posted at 9:10 PM on April 2, 2012

Thanks for the TL info! Are there any photos of these sightings? It is strange there is little publicity. I had hoped that he would have been in Hunger Games.

Posted at 9:20 PM on April 2, 2012

The girl who saw him at Bottega Louis (you might remember that is the same restaurant he dined in with Dustin Lace Black and Gus Van Sant) she said that he was sitting right next to her, and since he was eating, she thought it would be rude to ask for a photo. However she, and the others were able to give descriptions of their sightings. I believe Taylor being in Hunger Games would have caused controvery since HG is Twilight’s competition, and the Twilight franchise isn’t over yet.

Miki

Posted at 1:02 AM on April 3, 2012

@Alright Who was he with at Bottega Louis? Was it business or with family, or was it the ‘tan blonde’ again?

Sally

Posted at 1:53 AM on April 3, 2012

Not towards you but description always irks me. His sister is also tanned and blonde!

Sally