Lamar Odom Is 'Heartbroken' & Wishes He Never Moved To Dallas

Mon, March 5, 2012 12:01pm EST by 8 Comments

pretty

Posted at 7:26 AM on March 19, 2012

I wish Kim can learn 4rm dis couples

Miz Rose

Posted at 5:04 PM on March 13, 2012

Khloe and Lamar I am pulling for you two, you both make a great couple, just deal with the lemons that you have and serve up some lemonade…… Keep the love flowing, you are a sweet loving couple together. I wish your father the best with his health.

sesa

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 10, 2012

No mention of his existing children. I guess they don’t matter.

donna b

Posted at 4:38 PM on April 10, 2012

sesa,
He never talks about his children in public. The one time that they talked about them was in the beginning when he started dating Khloe. He doesn’t want them in the public eye. He choses to keep them safe & out of the limelight. There’s nothing wrong with that.

TRUTH

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 6, 2012

HEY ODOM, TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN LIFE AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR DUMB MISTAKES. EVERYONE IS SICK OF YOUR WHINING!

Positive

Posted at 3:14 PM on March 5, 2012

Guys, hang in there. Life isn’t always easy. Appreciate all the positive things you have in your life. Be grateful for the good. Don’t focus on what isn’t right or what you don’t have.

Heather

Posted at 12:54 PM on March 5, 2012

Aww… Hang in there guys! I’ll keep you in my prayers :) Looking Up for help is the best way to beat the harder times in life! :)

Heather

Posted at 12:39 PM on March 5, 2012

Aww… Hang in there guys! I’ll keep you in my prayers :) Looking Up for help is the best way to beat it! :)