Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Romantic New Love Nest — See Pics

Justin Bieber New House Pics

zuzu

Posted at 9:53 AM on March 29, 2012

toshowselenagomezandbieberphotphotpesfor2012

kasandra

Posted at 10:24 PM on March 25, 2012

why are you not with justin bieber

Lauren

Posted at 10:27 AM on March 10, 2012

God u guys a just to good your’l be together forever I bet u I wish I was as lucky as Selena I bet she just does not realise what a hotty u are justin I wish I was ur girl friend

laura ann medlin

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 10, 2012

i know i wish i was his girlfriend too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krista

Posted at 10:54 PM on March 14, 2012

Ikr! I wish I wad Justin’s girl too… But I guess we’re all gonna just have to dream… But unless u become famous and he notices u… And doesnt have a girlfriend, that’s probably the only way anybody (not famous) will ever date him. Well g2g dream bout JB!

benny delsy

Posted at 11:03 PM on March 9, 2012

u guys match i think.

Nicolle

Posted at 4:45 PM on March 9, 2012

I hope that . but i don`t think it`s possible! :D

jblover

Posted at 6:43 PM on March 8, 2012

i mean jb

jblover

Posted at 6:42 PM on March 8, 2012

i loveeee jn but hate slena gomez

Iloveselena

Posted at 5:31 PM on April 12, 2012

Selena is my hero I love her what has she done to you she loves what she does and thumbs up what she’s done for herself! :)

jermin

Posted at 9:07 AM on March 7, 2012

How are u?

katelynn

Posted at 1:18 PM on March 6, 2012

selena you guys will be togather forever im so happy that you are togather and you are lucky that you get to go out with justin bieber no any girl gets to go out with him but, my best singer SELENA GOMEZ I REALLY LOVE YOUR MUSIC AND WHAT YOU DO on facebook i try to friend you but they won’t
let me. tell justin bieber i love him and selena gomez keep doing what you do best makeing movies, singing, every thing and don’t forget we all love you and justin bieber don’t listen to those people and what there saying about you and justin biber

laura ann medlin

Posted at 8:55 PM on March 10, 2012

i love justin bieber but i hate salena gomez!!!!!!!!!!!! just tellin the truth.

Eunancy

Posted at 11:24 AM on March 6, 2012

True love is a gift,it entil so many things in lif.trust,alot of thing now am seeing it as they are young so they do’nt know wht it ent.they should foc on wht they hav knw faith wil bring the rest us they are growing.

Eunancy

Posted at 11:24 AM on March 6, 2012

True love is a gift,it entil so many things in lif.trust,alot of thing now am seeing it as they are young so they do’nt know wht it ent.they should foc on wht they hav knw faith wil bring the rest us growing.

Michael Jo

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 5, 2012

Who ever you get in life thats your mate.Pray to Jesus on marrying,who ever becomes your wife I’m sure she will be happy.If Selena & You decide to get together and live.
you two have my best blessings.As long as she is happy.
To the Love Birds~ ‘Justin Can’t do no better then Selena & Selena Can’t do no better then Justin’.
God bless you in all you do Good~
Michael Jo~

A fun girl named Brenda

Posted at 5:59 PM on March 5, 2012

I hate her! I mean he has to waste 10 million Gs on that ugly diseased rat?!?! I mean this gold digger has money too so y not she do this with it! Get 10 million dollars buy something for her family (its not like she cares about them) and shove the rest up her àss (if she has one)! She trys yo make beliebers upset! She hates us! Well bítch i hate more than u hate beliebers! And ur pathetic fans as well! If i could i seriously walk up to her pull out my shot gun and do the honors of blowing her ugly face off!! I dont give a sh*t if i hurt her feelings (its not like she has any) or even make her scared!! She dosnt buy jack for her family! Instead she wastes it on ugly clothes and useless sh*t for herself! She isnt a real friend! She left her so called “bff” demi lavato in her time of need! She was hogging up some fame outa taylor swifts àss! Instead miley was there to help her! I hate jelena! They r sooooo goddàmn annoying! And no its not justin its most likely tht rat hes dating! And dont call me a fake belieber! Cuz u dumbässes should kno tht not all beliebers r gonna like everyone in his life! Kay u dont have to like slutena to b a belieber, a belieber supports justin! Not tht ugly àss rat he is dating! A mature person would respect my opinion! A immature child like haters tht respond to me be a fu*king cry baby over it! So stfu u asswípés and go hog up slutenas âss! Tht is if she has one!

mac

Posted at 10:03 AM on March 6, 2012

Your immature for saying this. It’s sick that you would even say you wanted to kill someone. Go get some help. For real.

katelynn

Posted at 1:20 PM on March 6, 2012

you shutup

Bridget

Posted at 11:23 PM on March 6, 2012

You got some problems lady.

Lola Lovess

Posted at 6:33 PM on March 8, 2012

DONT WORRY ABOUT THE OTHERS, I AGREE WITH YOU 100 PERCENT!

Smh

Posted at 6:58 AM on March 13, 2012

Selena not once said that she hated beliebers. In fact she said that she thought they are amazing and it’s nice how dedicated they are. She also didn’t leave Demi. She was actually the first one to call her in regab, and Demi said that she(demi) was the one that pushed Selena away. And no you are not a true belieber because do you think that Justin likes it when your idiotic comments make a person he loves cry? Also she does five money to her family considering that her first paychecks from her show were guven to her mother so that they could pay rent, and at the time she was living with Demi and her family so technically she also payed rent for Demi’s family. And that is not an opinion that’s being rude and spiteful. There.. My work is done, I proved everything you said absolutely wrong and you look stupid.

Alexis

Posted at 3:28 PM on March 26, 2012

u have problem if u want to kill someone….go to psychiatry ur not a true belieber….the true beliebers supports justin and supports what he is doing with his own live…..he is not a child to tell him that he is not allowed to date Selena Gomez…i hate him first but now i a true belebers…and i love slena gomez too……JELENA 4EVER

Alexis

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 26, 2012

srry i get some words wrong i wanted to say that im a true belieber and that i love selena gomez too

Michael Jo

Posted at 5:57 PM on March 5, 2012

Hey Justin Bieber,Congrad on the House you bought.Proud of you man.Hope it brings you Joy & Happiness. God Bless you & Your family & Friends. Tell Funny man Ashton Hey,and if he remains at the home I am sure there will be a lot of laughing.Tell him I hope and pray Demi His lady is doing well.Tell Ashton this for me ” Wider is bigger” LOL He will know what I mean.Tell him that really made me laugh LOL.
Michael Jo

Me

Posted at 5:13 PM on March 5, 2012

WOW, at 18 he has everything and when most of us are 18 we’ll probably be in college living a normal life. I’m jealous. lol. I just hope he doesnt end up . . wrong, i guess? And he doesnt go all ‘Lindsay lohan’

sdfgh

Posted at 3:52 PM on March 5, 2012

He wont read this bitch

Sandry

Posted at 3:25 PM on March 5, 2012

I think that they are young to live alone but if they are happy… =)

Anne

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 5, 2012

I doubt that Selena will be living there. And live alone so young and with such power may be the destruction of him. I hope his mother is nearby.

palwasha

Posted at 2:27 PM on March 5, 2012

hej justin bieber min justin bieber palwasha søde jb nu ja køb bog netto bilka to nu ja morgen ny justin bieber søde :) ;) hahahhahha justin bieber sove hos mig palwasha film set mgp nu ja jb ses

ashley martin

Posted at 2:20 PM on March 5, 2012

justin you must really love Selena she is cute any way you have good taste I look ur GIRLFRIEND ……………………………….

P.S. I LOVE U SO MUCH JUSTIN ………… XOXOXOX

javi

Posted at 1:37 PM on March 5, 2012

good job hl justin hasn’t decided yet on any house and you found a house in malibu or b hills to look like one that might possibly justin would buy very clever.

tiffin

Posted at 1:27 PM on March 5, 2012

Nice

Anonimator

Posted at 1:24 PM on March 5, 2012

I think it’s great that Bieber wants to live on his own now that he’s 18. He can use all the little girls’ allowance money he’s stolen on his way to fame. A nice big house is deserving; that way he now start having all the freedom to drink alcohol, smoke pot with his “medical marijuana card”, and mix some crack in it for fun. Get tatooed all up, get pierced, trash the place with all the parties he’s going to have with his “adult” friends, and show that itch, Gomez, just how a Canadian Mounty makes love to a illegal snatch, called Gomez. They both need to prove their here in this country legally as far as I’m concerned. The neighbors must be thrilled to have him as neighbor as he invites felons to his house to party, like Chris Brown, and his Dad. Hope they have enough land where they can stage fight club out on the lawn and beat up their cousins and nephews. Happy 18th Bieber, you’re a man now!

anonymous

Posted at 1:34 PM on March 5, 2012

Wow, sounds like someone is a bit jealous.. lol and please dont say you are not, only someone with envy and jealousy would ramble on like you did!! He can do what he wants with his money, he has given so much money to charities all around the world, he can finally indulge himself with this fine looking house.. Please, if you had millions of dollars, dont tell me you wouldnt want a beautiful house like that for yourself! If you say no, then smack yourself in the head for lying to your own self!! And please take your immature rambling somewhere else, where people might actually give a damn what you say! Thanks!

Anonimator

Posted at 2:04 PM on March 5, 2012

Another “mature intellectual”. You’re ranting about how deep you have your head stuck up in the “Bieber” fantasy that some day you’ll be with was entertaining. That’s why I do this, so I can waste your time responding to crap. That’s 5 minutes of your life you’ll never get back, yet me, I get a laugh drawing your sadness out and feasting on it. You “Bieberdots” can’t help yourselves. You have to respond. It’s in your nature. I couldn’t care less about Bieber, but I am entertained by driving morons like you crazy trying to justify your “superiority” over all non “Bielebers”. Now get out of here, I’m done with. I didn’t ask you for your opinion, nor do I care. I just enjoy messing with you. Hah!

Lisa

Posted at 2:15 PM on March 5, 2012

Great, the person above me, shows how he or she has no life by messing with people, and likes to try to make it look like the other person is desperate to defend Bieber!! HAHA, Maybe one of these days you will find something better to do with your time,, Wait, they will respond to my comment, saying i took minutes out of my time to comment back,, how original.. lol

Anonimator

Posted at 7:36 PM on March 5, 2012

5 more minutes wasted, oh, wait, with your intellect, 10 minutes. Which one of us is worse, me or the one who makes unsolited comments, AND CONTINUES TO DO, know full well that person just pulling your chain. Quite frankly, I’m the one who’s being entertained, and you are just my puppet. Dance, puppet, dance! Ho! Ho! Ho! U have no clue who I am, yet feel compelled to keep poking the bear. I could be in prison with all the time in the world; yep, no life; I could be a paraplegic with a straw in my mouth as a keyboard, yep, no life, or I could be your best friend messing with you and you wouldn’t even know. I know who I’m talking to, a Bieberot, mindless fan, do you know who you are talking to? Who’s laughing now?

skates2000

Posted at 9:48 PM on March 5, 2012

Wow! You sound so racist. I wonder if you belong to the KKK clan. Just make sure, with all your ranting, karma doesn’t bite back at you. So bitter and so sad! If something really bad happens to your life, re-think and start your remorse before it gets worst! Lol!

Bridget

Posted at 11:46 PM on March 5, 2012

Girl you need to see a Psycholost please. :)

kathy

Posted at 12:49 PM on March 5, 2012

The only thing that bothers me about this article, is saying its Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez’s love nest!! There was nothing said about Selena moving in with Justin in his new house! I dont think that will happen anytime soon!! Sure, she might hang out there alot, but dont call it her love nest, when its going to be Justin Biebers new home!!

Lana

Posted at 12:21 PM on March 5, 2012

Justin still live with his mother.

anonymous

Posted at 12:38 PM on March 5, 2012

No, Justin called in on TMZ live on his Birthday, and he said he was looking to buy himslef a new house, and another house for his mother! He is 18 now, and he said he wants to live on his own!

Jessica

Posted at 8:54 PM on March 5, 2012

Lana, I am curious because I know a Lanna and she would know that info. ;)