Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Why Justin's So Smart To Be A One-Woman Man

Mon, March 5, 2012 6:59pm EDT by 54 Comments

Justin Bieber could have any young women he wanted, or many, especially now that he’s 18, but no — he loves the one he’s with — Selena Gomez. Here’s why he’s made the right love decision!

Justin Bieber is one smart guy to have zero interest in playing the field or playing with groupies. He has repeatedly, publicly praised his girlfriend Selena Gomez, 19, and at HollywoodLife.com, we hear he only had eyes for her at his 18th birthday party.

Being a one-woman man just shows how mature Justin is and how focused he is on real and lasting values. It would be so easy for Justin with all his fame and money at a young age to have that all go to his head.

He could have become a snobby, self-obsessed brat who was happy to take advantage of his status to use girls as mere play things.

But no. Intelligently, Justin has not taken that route. Instead he reimains grateful for the blessings his talent and good fortune have brought him. He is devoted to family, charity work and to his equally mature girlfriend, Selena.

Justin and Selena have been a committed couple for more than a year now, traveling repeatedly for thousands of miles and across continents, just to be together for a few days.  They have tagged along on each other’s tours and spent tons of time with each other’s families. Selena loves to play with Justin’s very young little sister, Jazmyn, and brother, Jaxon.

Justin has supported Selena through her mother’s heart-breaking miscarriage. Selena never doubted Justin when he was targeted by Mariah Yeater as a victim of her baby daddy accussations. The pair agrees they love to do just regular things together — like go to movies, shop and go out to eat at non-fancy spots without an entourage or fanfare.

Clearly, Justin realizes that it is so much more rewarding to have true love and commitment with a young woman who shares his interests, values, life and career goals and who he can really talk to and have fun with, than to fool around in meaningless non-relationships. And he is right!

While it’s unlikely that this young and in love pair will take the next step to an engagement yet, and that’s smart too — to wait — it’s likely Justin’s gift to Selena of a ring recently is a symbol of their commitment to their monogamous relationship.

So far, Justin is doing everything right to set himself up for happiness in longterm love. He said he can see himself being married by the age of 25, and if it ends up being to Selena — who is as smart as he is — then it could very well be a lifetime love!

Congrats to you, birthday boy Justin, on making the mature love decision to be a one-woman man!

– Bonnie Fuller

More Justin:

1. Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus & More: Which Celeb Has The Biggest Fans? VOTE
  2. Justin Bieber’s A-List Birthday Party — The Kardashians, Selena Gomez & More
  3. Selena Gomez Flies To LA For Justin Bieber’s Birthday Party

Alisha

Posted at 3:46 PM on June 21, 2012

I love you so much and before Justin Bieber was famous loved Selly M G not in the gay way and when u wer famous I fort oh he will be rubish but u gotta try and i love u to and its like destiny that you to go out and Jaxon and Jazymn are lucky that selena plays with them im 9 and i live in G B please can you visit Hackenthope Sheffield and id be the happiest girl in the world if you both visited me and we got a picture together HAVE THE BEST DAYS OF UR LIFE and make sure the love lasts also Mariah Yeater is just a sad low life and your the best couple EVER i hope we get in touch because id love to talk to the best 2 superstars in the entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got to reemeber to favourite this so i can get on it easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much i seriously love it if u got married and asked me to be ur bridesmaid!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL love ya bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandra

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 5, 2012

i know what u mean justin. i’ve been hurt buy an unone woman man and recentlly got my heart broken buy a crush who was never in love with me but flirted and touch me i felt so loved . i even thought sex. but in the end i relized he was playin so at a award cemory on the last day of school. i said jose don’t look at me cuz u don’t care about me . i broke down in tears .

fatima

Posted at 12:21 PM on May 20, 2012

i love u justin and selena ur my favourite couple

niya

Posted at 12:44 PM on May 15, 2012

hey hey hey

taylor west

Posted at 5:39 PM on May 14, 2012

i really like justin bieber but i think the mature thing to do is be a one-woman man……….I LUV U JUSTIN AND IM A TOTAL BEILEBER!!!!!!!!!

rayette

Posted at 7:13 PM on May 9, 2012

jb do you know how old i am im 10 yrs and i go on the computer every time singing and listing to your songs all the time so you know what im talking about i love you im not saying break up with slena but i always think that you going to come for me because i love you very much i know this might hurt slena but your hot and sexy i know it your always going to be in my heart no matter what

rayette

Posted at 7:06 PM on May 9, 2012

justin bieber why get married now you should wait do you know what you are doing to your self your 18 wait till your 20 and im glad you have a love one good luck

Melissa

Posted at 6:50 PM on April 20, 2012

Aw they look so cute to gather!! I really love the song come out with just for Selena Gomez it’s called. One less lonely girl it’s the best song ever!! So if u all have not heard it then go hear it u all will love it like I do it’s the best ever!!

amberjohnson

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 19, 2012

are you really have a baby with justin bieber

jb lover #1

Posted at 9:13 PM on April 18, 2012

i am really happy that they got married

Alanna

Posted at 1:21 PM on April 10, 2012

I know Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez always date each other. I think Justin bieber is smart to be one-woman man with Selena Gomez. Selena I am a huge fan and Justin I almost your biggest fan.

sabrina

Posted at 4:08 AM on April 14, 2012

Me to I’m your biggest fan.

Sammy Wilson

Posted at 9:53 PM on April 1, 2012

yak why marry to young??

Veronica Peterson

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 1, 2012

BEING IN LOVE IS THE HARDEST THING YA’LL FACE FROM THIS DAY ON…THATS WHY I CHOSE NOT TO BE OCCUPIED…:)

shorty

Posted at 3:35 AM on March 26, 2012

Haha! Yeah Neii ! It’s not any ones choice to choose who he wants to DATE. I know You guys are Jealous just give it UP cause he don’t Like you guys…Haha ! NOT ASHAME!..

ILoveJustinBieber4evaX-O-X-O-X-O-X-O

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 29, 2012

Yeah, well, I’m really sorry, but, he doesn’t like you, either, Shorty. You forgot to mention that part, didn’t you ? ? ? ? :) Anyway, I lurve Justin Bieber and I’m really happy for him and Selena Gomez I hope it last’s. I love you Justin Bieber <3X<3X<3X<3X<3X<3O<3O<3O<3O<3O<3O<3O.

Sammy Wilson

Posted at 10:01 PM on April 1, 2012

wow you realy fall for that??? girl you blind!!!!

Irislynn

Posted at 4:44 PM on March 25, 2012

Ok so what if Justin and selena get married it is no big deal and if Justin has feelings for Selena that is his buisness so back off PEOPLE.

bobbiewilson

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 6, 2012

look tell that gomez girl 2 shut her yapppp jb.