Jenelle Evans Turns Herself In For Cyberstalking

Mon, March 5, 2012 2:00pm EST by 15 Comments
Jenelle Evans

Amber

Posted at 1:50 PM on June 25, 2012

This article makes no sense…it says at one point he filed charges against her, and then in the next breath, it says she filed them against him…Get a real life you morons! If you can’t state something clearly, maybe you could take that opening at McDonalds. It requires less intelligence!

Erica.

Posted at 11:03 AM on March 6, 2012

Meanwhile she could be starting up a nice lil trustfund for her son, but instead its all getting thrown away on her legal fees because she chooses to grow up.

Erica.

Posted at 11:08 AM on March 6, 2012

Meanwhile she could be starting up a nice lil trustfund for her son, but instead its all getting thrown away on her legal fees because she refuses to grow up.

Heyya

Posted at 2:36 AM on March 6, 2012

My GOD she’s starting to look like her mother :-/

starie

Posted at 12:57 AM on March 6, 2012

she ain’t gonna learn no lessons @ all. and gonna keep getting into tROUBLE she need to go get herself help for good.

JJ

Posted at 6:35 PM on March 5, 2012

Has anyone explained to this dumb, POS that being arrested is *not* a good thing?

I hope they revoke all of her probations and throw her in the clink.

Colleen Keck

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 5, 2012

Why cant people just leave her alone , I don’t care who you are you have made mistakes in your life as well just like anyone else, is so sick and tired of people picking on others, we in this world have one life to live and she is doing the best as she can , there is a lot of people that have issues in life and need help!!!!!! I applaud all the mothers on teen mom,Know I don’t like some of the things that went on in there life but who am I to judge them , God will be the judge…And no I don’t promote teen pregnancy nor do i promote abortion either.the mothers and fathers are doing what they can to raise there children and whatever they do in there private is none of our business and we do not have that right to judge them…..
If you have a problem with my comment so be it!!!!!

JJ

Posted at 6:38 PM on March 5, 2012

Doing the best she can???? Are you KIDDING me? She’s NOT doing the best she can, she’s not really doing anything except wasting her life away. Did you see that loser’s mugshot? She seems to think it’s funny. Well, I don’t…in fact, I think it’s pathetic, and I think she’s pathetic. DUDE, you must be smoking crack if you think this chick is worth a sh!t, seriously. She doesn’t even raise her own child you preaching idiot.

Amber

Posted at 1:53 PM on June 25, 2012

That would be all fine and great, however they chose to make their personal “private” lives public and therefore have no choice but to deal with the constant scrutiny that comes with the territory.

fd

Posted at 4:51 PM on March 5, 2012

WOW SHOCKING!!not she belongs there!i hope someone kills her in there!

chrissy

Posted at 11:54 AM on May 24, 2012

Hope you feel satisfied with yourself. Wishing death upon someone is never acceptable.

Keith Girard

Posted at 4:36 PM on March 5, 2012

Oh my goodness! I was at Olive garden on Market Street in Wilmington and she was one table over from my wife and I. She was wearing a pink hoodie with the hood up and blue jeans and eating with a boy in his mid- twenties around noon today. Small world. We would’t have noticed her, but she is so loud and rude just like on Teen Mom..

mel

Posted at 1:30 PM on March 5, 2012

Damn this girl is a train-wreck. I do believe that she needs jail time like amber to set her straight, for the sake of her son.

Rusty Shackelford

Posted at 10:58 AM on March 5, 2012

I heard the warrant is for 3 counts of being a WHORE!!!

jwkhkdfs

Posted at 11:51 AM on May 24, 2012

yeah, that’s real mature of you.