Demi Lovato Wants To Plan Her Wedding — With Wilmer Valderrama?

Mon, March 5, 2012 8:20am EDT by 19 Comments
Demi Lovato wedding

Nicole

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 12, 2013

their not goin to get married

meme

Posted at 10:51 PM on February 26, 2013

um im not shocked he is cute though they are not getting married

Amanda

Posted at 9:48 AM on November 11, 2012

I think she would choose wilmer over Joe. One reason they are still friends and he supports 100% of the way. Joe doesn’t really try. Sure he stands next to her at music events for a photo or talks to her there but other than that they don’t talk.

FOREVER YOUNG

Posted at 4:12 PM on June 6, 2012

THE DAY DEMI WILL BREAK UP WITH HIM IS THE DAY I’LL BREAK UP WITH HARRY STYLES.WHICH IS LIKE……NEVER.Lol!!!

rebecca

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 6, 2012

The only man I see Demi marrying is Joe Jonas. js.

LOL

Posted at 9:57 PM on March 6, 2012

LOL IRL Joe? Get over Jemi! They’ve been broken up for almost two years! They aren’t even close friends anymore. Joe, didn’t even promote her show or has shown support at all. Wilmer and Demi have way more possibilities than Joe and Demi since they are still close!!! WHO CARES WHO SHE MARRIES OR NOT IT’S HER LIFE ANYWAY! SHE’S TE ONE THATS GOING TO LIVE HER MARRIAGE!

rebecca

Posted at 9:29 PM on March 6, 2012

no it’s not true she and wilmer are just friends she was only joking

cloudywithchance

Posted at 2:56 PM on March 5, 2012

Seriously wow
I think every girl wants to plan their wedding after watching that show.
Come on!

meme

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 26, 2013

wow what show and if I get married to my boo then I want a director to plan it on his/her on and let it be a surprise but I will give her/him a list of wat I like and then let them do it.

MusicLover

Posted at 2:01 PM on March 5, 2012

Cant a girl tweet without people jumping to conclusions. She was just being silly. I really don’t think she is planning a wedding. Plus Wilmer has be connected to Minka Kelly. They both have alot going on wilmer with his new show and Demi touring they broke up awhile ago. Demi even tweeted about someone ignoring her text but being able to tweet and wilmer tweeted before that. So I really don’t think those two are together right now or planning a wedding. Just cause she tweets that doesn’t mean she is being truthful.

Plus didn’t you guys think she was dating the guy from her music video? I think you are taking Demi’s tweets too far. Just let her tweet without taking everything out of context.

Doug

Posted at 1:14 PM on March 5, 2012

Dear Hollywood Life. Tommorow Night is the most EPIC documentary in MTV history. How bout running an article about that? I wasn’t born a Lovatic but I will die as one.

abby

Posted at 1:58 PM on March 5, 2012

this!

jaeda

Posted at 9:05 AM on March 7, 2012

OOOOOOOOHHHHH i like that. i wasn’t born a Lovatic but i will die one. Can i say that? Can i use it? I love it!

Gary B

Posted at 12:12 PM on March 5, 2012

I tweeted after that “@ddlovato @FoxRocksMySocks @1LoganHenderson waiting for gossip mongers to start shipping Demi and Logan 3….2…1…”

I was right, HL is the biggest DL shipper ever. They split months ago due to age difference and career things going on. He has a new show and she is going on tour.

abby

Posted at 10:37 AM on March 5, 2012

Oh my gosh! really?!?!? She and wilmer broke up for good! Oh men…After that tweet she send a tweet to Logan Henderson about “planning their wedding”, you guys are gonna write about it too? Fortunately there are godd journalist out there, because if it was for you guys, journalism would be died.

abby

Posted at 10:37 AM on March 5, 2012

*sent

Mandiie

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 7, 2012

Man*, sent*, good*, dead* Sorry. I’m a grammar nazi, but I do agree with you ^^

abby

Posted at 8:36 AM on March 8, 2012

I know. I saw all the mistakes after I wrote it, but I didn’t want to write another post…LoL

Mka