Courtney Robertson Isn't A Victim Of Bad Editing On 'The Bachelor,' Says Ashley Hebert

Mon, March 5, 2012 10:09pm EDT by 8 Comments

HollywoodLife.com chatted exclusively with the former ‘The Bachelorette’ star and got her thoughts on cunning Courtney Robertson from this season’s ‘The Bachelor’

When it comes to Courtney Robertson being portrayed as the villain this season on The Bachelor, former The Bachelor and The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert has zero sympathy for her. In fact, she thinks Courtney, 28, deserves what she has coming.

“She said those things, you can’t edit what she said…’winning!'” Ashley told us exclusively at the KISS FM With Ryan Seacrest Pick Your Purse Party on the rooftop of the Hotel Shangri-La in Santa Monica March 5.

Ashley’s fiance, J.P. Rosenbaum agreed with his lady, adding, “Those words DID come out of her mouth!”

Even though they both agree Courtney isn’t the pick of the litter, J.P. and Ashley have faith Ben Flajnik will make the right decision when he chooses a girl to propose to.

“Ben is a smart guy,” J.P. said. “He has a really good head in his shoulders. I spent a lot of time with him. He’s a good man. He’s funny. He knows what he wants. He’s going to do the right thing.”

Added Ashley, “When my season was airing, I got a lot of flak. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Of course I have my own opinions about Courtney, but I think Ben is going to make a good decision for him.”

What do YOU think? Was Courtney wrongly portrayed as this season’s bad girl or is she really that ridiculous?

Reporting by Sandra Clark

More ‘Bachelor’ News:

1. ‘Bachelor’ Shocker: Courtney Robertson Apologizes — ‘I Take It All Back’
  2. Kacie Boguskie: ‘It Wouldn’t Surprise Me’ If Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson Break Up
  3. ‘Bachelor’ Preview: Ben Flajnik’s Women Attack Courtney Robertson For Her Lies

Tony

Posted at 10:06 PM on March 7, 2012

Two complete idiots–they deserve each other. Hope Mom and Sister took him out of the will.

Dena

Posted at 12:50 PM on March 7, 2012

maybe he will re-think and ask Linzi for another shot

Dena

Posted at 12:52 PM on March 7, 2012

well, she has had her “hollywood” moment, maybe that is truely what she was after

stephen

Posted at 6:06 PM on March 6, 2012

According to a Huffington Post article from 2009 , only 1 of 17 previous couples on the Bachelor achieved some sort of success beyond the end of the show.

That in itself speaks volumes.

Carol

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 6, 2012

He’ll find out if and when he marries her, Some men like spoiled, self-centered, selfish women. Maybe he’s one of them, If not he’ going to have a rude awakening the first time he becomes the person thwarting her plans.

Selena

Posted at 5:09 PM on March 6, 2012

I dnt understnd why the ppl on this show act the way they do, the y no its being filmed and will b shown on national television.

Annie

Posted at 11:57 AM on March 6, 2012

I think Courtney is a pretty face with absolutely no substance. She lacks imaginative thought and cannot put words together to form any thought (if she has any) into a sentence. I feel rather sorry for her. I hope this experience has taught her something about herself … but I doubt it.

Patti Anderson

Posted at 9:14 AM on March 6, 2012

I think she is on the show to further her modeling career. She said “winning” too many times for me to believe her apology and really rubbed it in the noses of the other women when she got a rose and one of them didn’t. If Ben picks her he deserves everything he gets from her. It’s not like he didn’t have plenty of warning what she is like.