'Bachelor' Preview: Ben Flajnik's Women Attack Courtney Robertson For Her Lies

Mon, March 5, 2012 9:00am EDT by 14 Comments
Courtney Robertson

Ben’s eliminated ‘Bachelor’ contestants all agree: Courtney is heartless and her lies prove she wasn’t looking for love on the show.

Courtney Robertson is about to get slammed for her lies. During The Bachelor: The Women Tell All special on March 5, all of Ben Flajnik‘s Bachelor exes will have their chance to finally confront Courtney about all of her nasty tricks and manipulative ways — and some of what they have to say is just unbelievable.

“When it comes to me and Courtney, she says things about me like, ‘Oh I didn’t know strippers could play baseball,'” Blakeley Shea says in a preview video. “Well Courtney, I didn’t know that models were strippers as well because you took your clothes off in front of America. Not me.”

Nicki Sterling doesn’t think Courtney’s apology to Ben was sincere. “All of a sudden she had a change of heart when she realized, ‘Oh it’s down to the final few and my chances of winning might be hindered by the fact of how horribly I’ve treated people,’ and then all of a sudden she flips it and feels bad — I don’t buy that for a second,” Nicki notes.

“I think the apology was another step in her strategy to win,” Emily O’Brien adds. “Does Courtney know love? Does she have a heart? I don’t think so. I think it could have been Joe Shmoe sitting in the seat and Courtney would have done her damnest to make sure she got the finale rose.”

All of the women agree that “No,” Courtney didn’t go on the show to find love.

Be sure to catch The Women Tell All on ABC, March 5 — and check back here at HollywoodLife.com for our recap. Watch the preview clip below.

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Bachelor News:

1. ‘Bachelor’ Shocker: Courtney Robertson Apologizes — ‘I Take It All Back’
  2. Kacie Boguskie: ‘It Wouldn’t Surprise Me’ If Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson Break Up
  3. Courtney Robertson Wears ‘Love Potion’ Top: Is It A Message For Ben Flajnik?

Such Bull

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 12, 2012

A sociopath only loves themselves. She doesn’t love you! She loves herself. You are such a fool Ben!

megan

Posted at 2:20 PM on March 7, 2012

yah courtney is fake!!!!!!!!
always has been and always will be!!

JJ

Posted at 12:08 PM on March 6, 2012

Kasey S was a total tool on the show last night. She will forever be the “follower” that tags along with the “mean girl” cuz she’s not no other place to fit in. Every mean girl needs a “sidekick” she can use to defend her. RUN KASEY…..You’re not doing yourself any favors!!!

A second thought

Posted at 9:58 PM on March 5, 2012

Ya know, now that I think about it, I’m not surprised that Courtney agreed to appear on “The Women Tell All,” as a last chance, not to apologize to the other women, but as a last chance to seduce Ben before the final rose ceremony. Yeah, I’m sure that’s the reason!

Oh Boy

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 5, 2012

Courtney covered her mouth when Blakely questioned her. It seemed as if she is covering up a laugh before she responded. I wish I could turn the tears off and on the way she can. I see her as a woman with an anti-social personality disorder. Professional help doesn’t work for these types anyway. She’s lying to save her butt.

Courtney Lies

Posted at 9:30 PM on March 5, 2012

Courtney doesn’t care that she hurt any of these women’s feelings, she never did. She’s out for herself as she always was from day one. She may have fooled Ben with her BS. Skinny dipping with Ben may have won her favor but I’m certain it won’t work on these woman. You’re NO GOOD COURTNEY!!!

JJ

Posted at 6:42 PM on March 5, 2012

Why should Ben stay with Skanky Courtney? Simple… he is as desperate as she is… Her for the fame, him because he appears to have the brain and mentality of a horny little teenager.

This was one of the worst seasons ever… I can’t wait till it’s over and they are far far far far out of the spotlight. They’ll dump each within months…betcha bucks!

Miranda

Posted at 2:01 PM on March 5, 2012

I believe that there are other girls who were on the show for the fact of being on television just like Courtney. Who knows Lyndsay and Nicki could be the same way they just aren’t like Courtney. Everyone says if Ben picks Courtney he will be heart broken, but if he picks another girl he may be heart broken too! Kacie B. shouldn’t have gone home but oh well.

cookiefan

Posted at 2:23 PM on March 5, 2012

Courtney has been a SUCCESSFUL WORKING MODEL for 10 years. She has been on the cover of magazines and walked the Red Carpet. She didn’t need to subject herself to the scrutiny of this show to get famous. She went on the show for love BECAUSE SHE KNEW IT WAS BEN. If you saw her promo she even recalled how she liked how Ben handled himself when Ashley dumped him. In fact, she used the phrase “He didn’t take it up the tailpipe”…..(same phrase she used when Emily tried HER FAKE APOLOGY.

Remember the first words Courtney said to Ben…”I have the biggest crush on you”….
o

cammie

Posted at 10:01 AM on March 7, 2012

VERY GOOD,COMMENT,
COURTNEY,MANAGED TO KEEP THE BULLY HATERS AT BAY.SHE WAS THE TARGET DURING THE WHOLE SHOW. IT IS SAD TO SEE THERE ARE STILL A FEW BLIND IMMATURE HATERS OUT THERE.

cookiefan

Posted at 1:31 PM on March 5, 2012

Everyone comes to the show with different life experience. As a model, Courtney is very comfortable in her beautiful body and most likely very accustomed to changing her clothes in front of photographers. Besides, skinny dipping is part of her life experience (dad does it).

As for Ben aka “Storm Horse” who sings about “cream dreams” and “fu*king you right” he should be over the moon that someone like her fell for him. His buddies must be creaming for him!

cookiefan

Posted at 1:24 PM on March 5, 2012

If Ben doesn’t have her back after this, she should and will dump him. As she told Lindzi just before her Belieze date that she can’t be wiht a man who does not have her back. This will be a true test for Ben to see if he measures up to her standards.

She went on the show to find love and played the game her way and won Ben’s heart. The other girls are so jealous that they would do anything and make up fantasies just to ruin it for her.

I hope Ben is a TRUE GENTLEMAN and supports her as he should!

Bethlina

Posted at 4:45 PM on March 6, 2012

I AGREE. Enough already with the thoughts that those other girls are anything but mean and bullying themselves. They acted like haters on her from the get go. I’m amazed that she’d even consider apologizing – in my opinion she was in defensive mode most – not all – of the time. Those other girls are pathetic and showed just how mean they are on this show. And if Ben even thinks he should worry about what someone else thinks of the person he’s supposed to love then she should dump him fast. No one else matters as much as your spouse – NO ONE.

Ms Know It All

Posted at 9:29 AM on March 5, 2012

Ben is not in love with Courtney – he has spared each girl the pain of hope at the earliest moment he could set her free. Courtney faces the final humiliation: She is the one who is being used.
Go Ben!