Bobbi Kristina Seen At Drugstore In Atlanta After Her Birthday

Mon, March 5, 2012 2:20pm EDT by 9 Comments

HollywoodLife.com can EXCLUSIVELY tell you that Bobbi and her brother Nick were seen leaving a pharmacy in Atlanta near her gated neighborhood — and she was wearing big sunglasses!

Bobbi Kristina is doing her best to get back to her normal routine. HollywoodLife.com spoke to a eyewitness who saw Bobbi and her adopted brother Nicholas Gordon leaving a CVS near her mom’s town house.

“Bobbi was in the car with her brother leaving the parking lot,” a source tells us. “She was in the passenger seat wearing big sunglasses. Her brother is always the one driving.”

We told you that Bobbi spent the days leading up to her 19th birthday on March 4 doing a sit-down interview with Oprah. There are new reports that claim Whitney’s grandmother Cissy Houston wants to get Nick evicted from the home and have Bobbi come live with her.

— Chloe Melas

More Whitney Houston News:

1. Family Furious Over Leak Of Whitney Houston Casket Photo
  2. Bobbi Kristina Caught Making Out With Boys & Girls In Neighborhood Clubhouse, Says Neighbor
  3. Cissy Houston Rejects Bobby Brown’s Plea For Family Therapy For Bobbi Kristina

Bret

Posted at 10:33 PM on May 24, 2012

I’m thankful I ran across your site on aol. Thanks for the sensible critique. My wife and me have been just getting ready to study about it. I am very happy to see this kind of excellent details currently being shared freely out there.

kaos bob dylan

Posted at 9:35 PM on April 16, 2012

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you just could do with a few percent to pressure the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

kitchenaid ice cream attachment

Posted at 6:49 PM on April 14, 2012

This is really interesting, You’re an overly skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and sit up for seeking more of your magnificent post. Additionally, I’ve shared your site in my social networks

Tamara Leverett

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 19, 2012

whitney is and was my only star! I grew up singing in the brush and dancing in the mirror.
Bobbi Kristina, You’re special please know this because your were created of Love please know this your mom loves you.

madear

Posted at 7:23 PM on March 10, 2012

these docs probaly have her on meds to they think a pill will slove all ur problems . nick was always her man shes been allowed to have a live in boy friend ever since she had sex. she not gonna listen to grandma now . so bobbi get ur babby fathers do know when it comes to there daughters

Irene Nicole RAIN

Posted at 7:37 PM on March 9, 2012

For one thing, there’s not much information on here. Like seriously….they were in CVS….so what?!?! What was the point of this. On my past birthday, I went on a job interview….it’s not posted on this website.
Secondly; Cissy Houston is Whitney Houston’s Mother, not her grandmother, therefore this article just proved itself to be completely pointless and inaccurate!

Kyana

Posted at 7:19 AM on March 8, 2012

Cissy Houston is NOT Whitney grandmother she’s Whitney mother and BK’s grandmother…..someone sould proof read this before putting it online. How do you guys manage to get so many “exclusive” stories anyway?? You are ev en a popular site or news source SMH/LMAO

Just An Observation

Posted at 1:53 PM on March 16, 2012

Lol….should is spelled with an “h”….plus, i think u meant to say that they “aren’t” a popular site….just a little friendly advice….before you call someone out (on the internet) about proofreading, make sure you do the same FIRST…don’t want you to look stupid next time…thanks for the laugh though…that was awesome!!!

jalascia

Posted at 3:15 PM on March 5, 2012

hey bobbi kristina i love you music