'The Hunger Games' Mall Tour Brings The Three Sexy Stars Together

Sun, March 4, 2012 5:43pm EDT by 17 Comments
The Hunger Games Mall Tour

gadget

Posted at 6:26 PM on April 18, 2012

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually recognise what you’re speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally seek advice from my web site =). We may have a link exchange agreement among us

Dugi s Ultimate Wow Guide

Posted at 9:17 PM on April 10, 2012

obviously like your website but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality however I will certainly come again again.

Mark

Posted at 1:03 PM on April 7, 2012

I absolutely loved the hunger games books- couldn’t put them down. I thought they did pretty well with the movie- but I don’t think I’ve ever personally seen a movie better than the books- the attention to detail in books can’t be transferred to a 2 hour movie…but everything considered I think they did a good job with the movie. I rather enjoyed Jennifer as Katniss and really liked Woody as Haymitch. I will go and see the next movie as well in Nov. of 2013.

Genesis

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 9, 2012

I hope the movie does great i loved the books!!!!!!
p.s i love josh Hutcherson

Sucks

Posted at 9:20 AM on March 5, 2012

i wont see it. its look like sucks.

noneofyourbuisness.

Posted at 5:14 PM on March 5, 2012

Well it doesn’t suck. Maybe if you actually read it. You would understand. BEST BOOKS EVER. Better than twilight. I guarantee.

Katie

Posted at 9:29 PM on March 6, 2012

Omg! I hate reading, and these are the best books in the history of the world!! I can’t wait for the movie. I hope they did a good job with it. :) I’m so excited!!! :D

adele

Posted at 9:07 PM on April 11, 2012

the hunger games book suck big time! It is very boring i expected that it was going to be a hard competition and killing teenagers etc its really really really boring except for two or three chapters besides there is no love plot and thats something i look for in any book or movie. now the movie was amazing!

mariaNNa

Posted at 12:45 AM on March 5, 2012

i wont see it IT looks boring from the trailer and the actors are not going to be BIG like they think they are.

abby

Posted at 9:53 PM on March 4, 2012

i am like in love with the hinger games i am really excited and me and my friend are even buying tikets to go c it in LAOG MY GOD I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Lindsey

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 4, 2012

haha it’s tallest to shortest…josh being the shortest…still love him :)

helllokitty2142

Posted at 7:38 PM on March 4, 2012

liam is so big, anyways so excited :)

Rez

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 4, 2012

I actually liked the first book, until the sec and the third came out,But the movie looks bad to me. Jenifer Lawrence can be a good actress but she’s no Catnees. Catness is slim and the whole district 12 is WRONG with a lot of other things. IS JUST TOO HOLLYWOOD, a show but not a good movie

Anonymus

Posted at 11:37 PM on March 5, 2012

It doesn’t suck. You probably haven’t even read the books you can’t even spell KATNISS right. You can’t spell Jennifer either.

adele

Posted at 9:10 PM on April 11, 2012

the book is boring horribly i was about to give up reading. i finished it because of the buzz with the movie premiere. i liked the movie it was amazing and there are details i didnt expected but it was really great compared with the dull boring book besides there is no “love part” which is something catching and appealing for me to read.

ANONYMUS

Posted at 6:10 PM on March 4, 2012

THG SUCKS!!!

ABBY

Posted at 9:56 PM on March 4, 2012

IT DOES NOT SUCK IT ROCKS AND IF YOU CANT SEE TAHT IDK WHAT TO DO BUT I LOVE IT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT WELL THEN YOU DONT NEED TO BE POSTING SOMETHING ON THIER WEBSITE SOO JUST DONT EVEN PAY ANY ATENCHEN TO THE HUNGER GAMES IF YOU DONT LIKE IT AND WOW YOU GOT TOLD OFF BY A GIRL